Screenshot_20240423_152310_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_2020 (resized).jpeg
20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,083 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 942.
#10501 3 years ago

Im digging the adult content in GNR, need more of that. im an adult and want to play adult pinball lol With that in mind here are some ideas

Porky's
Usual Suspects
Scarface
Fast Times at Ridgemont high
Kick-Ass
Hangover
Rounder

#10502 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Highly unlikely.

Stop shitting on my dreams

#10503 3 years ago

Led Zeppelin is probably my number 1 band of all time .That being said with what’s going on with JJPs GnR I’d strongly advise Stern(sticking to music themes) to do the obvious .Give the people what they want .Ozzy flipping Osbourne/Black Sabbath!!!Market wise Ozzy is more known than any other rock star due to his reality shows .He is an incredible showman and has plenty of material for a pin.The music is made for pinball .JJP and namely Team Eric/Slash just made a machine that puts you front row at a GnR show .Literally moving the needle to a place unreachable for most .Not for stern .Im hoping this release gets sterns attention .Im loving that we finally have solid competition for stern not only from JJP but from spooky ,AP ,CGC(hopefully an original coming ) and we’ll see what DR can produce !What a great time for Pinball the sky’s the limit ! Please Gary look into the marketing for a prince of darkness pin I’d bet my bottom dollar that’s the theme you need to punch back ! ......PS By no means am I forgetting IMDN as it’s in my home and I challenge anyone to disagree that it might be the best shooters pin in the market ! What else would you expect from a 7 time world champ!!!

#10504 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Led Zeppelin is probably my number 1 band of all time .That being said with what’s going on with JJPs GnR I’d strongly advise Stern(sticking to music themes) to do the obvious .Give the people what they want .Ozzy flipping Osbourne/Black Sabbath!!!Market wise Ozzy is more known than any other rock star due to his reality shows .He is an incredible showman and has plenty of material for a pin.The music is made for pinball .JJP and namely Team Eric/Slash just made a machine that puts you front row at a GnR show .Literally moving the needle to a place unreachable for most .Not for stern .Im hoping this release gets sterns attention .Im loving that we finally have solid competition for stern not only from JJP but from spooky ,AP ,CGC(hopefully an original coming ) and we’ll see what DR can produce !What a great time for Pinball the sky’s the limit ! Please Gary look into the marketing for a prince of darkness pin I’d bet my bottom dollar that’s the theme you need to punch back ! ......PS By no means am I forgetting IMDN as it’s in my home and I challenge anyone to disagree that it might be the best shooters pin in the market ! What else would you expect from a 7 time world champ!!!

If Stern did an Ozzy pin, you most definitely need "Take me out to the ball game 2013" Could be a random feature via scoop....

#10505 3 years ago

Being a massive Black Sabbath fan...I'd rather see a Judas Priest pinball machine.

As much as I love Ozzy (despite his treatment of certain former bandmates.) I refuse to put any money into Sharon's pocket, knowing how her bullshit works.

I'd rather they just do an strictly Ozzy theme. Leave Sabbath out. They'll never get it right.

#10506 3 years ago

Led Zep is going to be EPIC!

Steve Ritchie and Led Zep?

For fuck's sake!

...and we won't have to see them in middle age!! They will appear eternally young and rockin'!

Immigrant Song; Communication Breakdown; Black Dog; Rock 'n Roll; Stairway; Whole Lotta Love; Heartbreaker; Since I've Been Loving You; Kashmir; How many More Times; I can't Quit you Babe; what is and What Should Never Be; Celbration Day; Gallows Pole; When the Levee Breaks; Tangerine; That's the Way; Battle of Evermore; Going to California; Song Remains the Same; Over the Hills; D'Yer Maker; The Ocean...

Go listen, children!...and ROCK ON!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10508 3 years ago

I want jaws

#10509 3 years ago

I've been hoping for JAWS for however long now. I'm in for it LE, particularly if it's Elwin and he does it as well as JP. Knowing Stern we'll see another music title to try to come back at JJP though..

#10510 3 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

I'm in for it LE, particularly if it's Elwin and he does it as well as JP. Knowing Stern we'll see another music title to try to come back at JJP though..

Well the next pin wouldn't be an Elwin anyway, so that works for you.

#10511 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well the next pin wouldn't be an Elwin anyway, so that works for you.

Guys a machine didn’t he say on a podcast or somewhere when being asked about AIQ, that he’s wrapped game 4 as this was being released and working on game 5 already.

#10512 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer67:

Led Zep is going to be EPIC!
Steve Ritchie and Led Zep?
For fuck's sake!
...and we won't have to see them in middle age!! They will appear eternally young and rockin'!
Immigrant Song; Communication Breakdown; Black Dog; Rock 'n Roll; Stairway; Whole Lotta Love; Heartbreaker; Since I've Been Loving You; Kashmir; How many More Times; I can't Quit you Babe; what is and What Should Never Be; Celbration Day; Gallows Pole; When the Levee Breaks; Tangerine; That's the Way; Battle of Evermore; Going to California; Song Remains the Same; Over the Hills; D'Yer Maker; The Ocean...
Go listen, children!...and ROCK ON!

Yea, it will be awesome.
Do you think it will be even better then star wars and BKSOR?

#10513 3 years ago

...haha, zap! well, I LOVE my GoT and that's S Ritchie too! Lots of peeps love them some SW and BKSOR; I haven't put enough time on those to have an informed opinion.

That said, any pin can bomb but any day a new pinball is birthed into the world is a happy day for Pinheads!

vive la différence!

#10514 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Guys a machine didn’t he say on a podcast or somewhere when being asked about AIQ, that he’s wrapped game 4 as this was being released and working on game 5 already.

He may have finished the playfield for game 4 but I think it was also said that the software takes 6-8 months to complete. Would not expect to see Keith’s next game until mid next year sometime.

#10515 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAlley:

I want Ren and Stimpy.

I'd buy that in a heartbeat!

#10516 3 years ago

If it was Back To The Future.. and Done right! I would be in on an SLE!

But now Stern need to rise to the challenge JJP has set.

#10517 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

If it was Back To The Future.. and Done right! I would be in on an SLE!
But now Stern need to rise to the challenge JJP has set.

Stern should do bttf and then make the entire cabinet from Delorean
Just to make fun of the deeproot pinbar thing

#10518 3 years ago

What if Led Zep is code name for Van Halen?

Timing would be good for a Van Halen pin.

#10519 3 years ago

Van Halen might be possible now that's hes dead.. might work through some red tape.

#10520 3 years ago

Man, if Vid is alive, he is missing out. He loved to shit on Led Zeppelin on the forums.

Oh well...

#10521 3 years ago

I wonder what the artistic style of a Led Zeppelin game will look like, especially the LCD. There's not a lot of great looking concert footage from the time.

I wonder if it will be Aerosmith like highly stylized cartoonish depictions of the band (Brad Albright's art for rotordaves game looks awesome), a series of photos and short clips like The Beatles, or more like Iron Maiden creating its own little universe. Of course Iron Maiden had already established a somewhat consistent art style across their album covers and tour posters. Led Zeppelin has some cool art, but it's mostly photography and collages

Will the crashing Hindenburg be the photo, new 2D art, or a 3D asset. Probably handrawn art on the playfield/cab and a 3D model for the LCD screen. Surely the Hindenburg crashing is going to be something like a super jackpot or tilt animation.

#10522 3 years ago

God I hope it isn;t concert footage.

#10523 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

God I hope it isn;t concert footage.

Concert footage should be saved for a wizard mode...that plus a great light show. If you do concert footage and light show every thirty seconds, it's gonna get pretty damn stale.

#10524 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

What if Led Zep is code name for Van Halen?
Timing would be good for a Van Halen pin.

What if Godzilla is the code name for Queen?

#10525 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

What if Godzilla is the code name for Queen?

I don't see it. Blue Oyster Cult, okay...but not Queen.

#10526 3 years ago

I Spy?

43879EFD-A392-4D41-A123-BB9D9D44C509 (resized).jpeg43879EFD-A392-4D41-A123-BB9D9D44C509 (resized).jpeg
#10527 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I don't see it. Blue Oyster Cult, okay...but not Queen.

Godzilla is "Queen" of the monsters.

#10528 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I Spy?
[quoted image]

KISS Vault?

#10529 3 years ago

Or the LE he's always had?

#10531 3 years ago

Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Insta-buy!

#10533 3 years ago

I fully expect to see a Jack Danger DeadFlip designed pin in the next year.

#10534 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I fully expect to see a Jack Danger DeadFlip designed pin in the next year.

I do think he will eventually be a designer at Stern (or sell a design to Stern), but I don't think it's that soon. His show is doing really well and it'd be pretty hard to do both.

I'd be happy if Stern just contracted him to redesign their service menu GUI. He helped design the JJP menu years ago and it's great.

#10535 3 years ago

I never thought I would say this but if JJP can do that same light show for Rush (or for that matter Pink Floyd) as they did for GnR... I would rather have them do it than Stern.

#10536 3 years ago

i know I'm going to be in the minority but for me, the holy grail music theme would be a Tool pin. Their videos would be amazing animations on their own. The artwork would be incredible. Im sure there would be HUGE bonus points when you can play through an entire song...

#10537 3 years ago

Won't be the next to be released, but my money is on Stern continuing their relationship with Netflix on a Cobra Kai machine. Mix of new and nostalgia...has there been a Karate Kid pin? Seems like right up Stern's alley

#10538 3 years ago

Because we are in dreamland here, I would go for an Escape from New York. There's something about Snake Plissken running around with his eye patch, not giving a damn..!

#10539 3 years ago

Dark City

#10540 3 years ago

For a movie theme I’d love to see a Labyrinth pin. It’s got it all. Muppets, Bog of eternal stench, Escher stairs, David Bowie’s crotch. What more could you want in a pin?
For a tv theme how about a mr Rodgers pin. The land of make believe would be pretty cool.

#10541 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Won't be the next to be released, but my money is on Stern continuing their relationship with Netflix on a Cobra Kai machine. Mix of new and nostalgia...has there been a Karate Kid pin? Seems like right up Stern's alley

Cobra Kai is on Netflix but its a Youtube series.
Also, hard pass

#10542 3 years ago

For a TV Theme:
I want KNIGHT RIDER!

It needs a Jump Ramp (Turbo Boost), a Bash Toy (KARR) and a Semi Truck Ball Lock - Done!

Edit:
Actually that Jump Diverter from Star Wars Premium/ LE would be awesome, so the Ball can go another way when you take it.
That'd be perfect use for the Action Button to act as the Turbo Boost Button and make the Jump!
Stern -> Hire me I'm genius!!!

#10543 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Cobra Kai machine. Mix of new and nostalgia...

Would rather see Koala Kai pin

#10544 3 years ago

The only way Stern could take down Guns n Roses is with these dream pins

Dawson’s Creek
Gilmore Girls

#10545 3 years ago

Knight R.. No. Night Stalker!!

kol-1-600x413 (resized).pngkol-1-600x413 (resized).png
#10546 3 years ago

Going vintage but Smokey and the bandit would rock ! Get that beer to Atlanta smokey !!!

#10547 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I never thought I would say this but if JJP can do that same light show for Rush (or for that matter Pink Floyd) as they did for GnR... I would rather have them do it than Stern.

Do we really need another GnR machine?

#10548 3 years ago

Anyway I ordered a GnR LE but I’ll say this , IMDN is a badass machine built for shooters from the greatest shooter !! GnR is a treasure because of Slash’s pull and involvement .I doubt this will be matched on another pin anytime soon .That being said I’ll bet most that are selling to get GnR will eventually get a IMDN back in they’re home .Im really exited about the next code update as the way it stands rocks !! He won’t let this game sit as is .I have no idea how to make this game any better but they will as it’s theyre first born and first borns get a lot of attention !!

#10549 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Because we are in dreamland here....

Finally understanding Pinisde!

#10550 3 years ago

this would be crazy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, MI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
There are 47,083 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 942.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/211?hl=pinballalley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.