Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,857 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 938.
#9851 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Godzilla vs Kong, and let's call it a day!

Yup! That would be the ideal Godzilla in my opinion...plus it ties in with the next movie, due out next May.

#9852 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Yes, in a way that it does not at all.
So, no. It‘s confirmed to be a cornerstone game.

Understood, but Covid slammed everyone and do you think operators would be willing to buy new machines right now. Also didn’t Stern introduce SW “the pin” around this time last year? Was Stern ever going to make another “the pin” platform again?
K.Elwin design would definitely be a catalyst for sales on “the pin” platform. I don’t like repairing “the pin” platform, so please make it a regular stern cornerstone, thanks.

#9853 3 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Understood, but Covid slammed everyone and do you think operators would be willing to buy new machines right now. Also didn’t Stern introduce SW “the pin” around this time last year? Was Stern ever going to make another “the pin” platform again?
K.Elwin design would definitely be a catalyst for sales on “the pin” platform. I don’t like repairing “the pin” platform, so please make it a regular stern cornerstone, thanks.

That all may be true but this is a cornerstone game.

#9854 3 years ago

I wouldn’t be surprised if the new Avengers pin was based off of the new video game coming out next month.

0A39EB15-39C5-4767-B97A-0B65EA41ED9C (resized).png0A39EB15-39C5-4767-B97A-0B65EA41ED9C (resized).png
#9855 3 years ago

I have always held hope that Stern would go after the king kong license after they (Data east) pulled the plug on it many years ago. It was a really cool theme for a pin and it would have been great a few years back when the skull island movie hit theaters. I'm not a huge fan of Kong but again, the IP is just secondary to me when I pick a machine I want to own. Anyways I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE KEITH'S TAKE ON CO-OP PLAY WITH THIS NEW MACHINE! IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME ON SO MANY LEVELS BECAUSE KEITH HAS A WAY WITH PINBALL! TIME TO CELEBRATE HIS THIRD MASTERPIECE!

#9856 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Alien versus Predator....Cmon Stern you have the money...a million movies have been made. LOL.
If it bleeds.....

Yeah! With a soundtrack by Austrian Death Machine!

#9857 3 years ago

The trailer shows the comic version of Thor which is similar to the one being used in Fortnite.

12DCA7BF-CBB4-4E63-BA10-FAE71742B9B6 (resized).png12DCA7BF-CBB4-4E63-BA10-FAE71742B9B6 (resized).png
#9858 3 years ago

What if the new Marvel game was called “Thanos”? You play as the villain. And you have to collect the 6 Infinity Stones to win.....and when you win you get a second piece of software to upload and then battle against and defeat the Avengers? Like 2 games in one. That ever been done before?

#9859 3 years ago
Quoted from Pixel8Arcade:

What if the new Marvel game was called “Thanos”? You play as the villain. And you have to collect the 6 Infinity Stones to win.....and when you win you get a second piece of software to upload and then battle against and defeat the Avengers? Like 2 games in one. That ever been done before?

No. Never been done but it’s an excellent and unique idea

#9860 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

BLACK SABBATH PIN...c’mon Stern. We deserve it.

With RJD?

#9861 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL It’s a sci-fi/suspense/horror show. What gave you the idea it was for kids? A minute long trailer would tell you what kind of show it was.
Stranger Things is very popular, but while it’s about nostalgia, people aren’t necessarily nostalgic for it, which is needed for strong pre-order sales.

i tried watching the first season..it was lame & it definitely seems intended for 12-15 year old kids. And I'm very surprised how many people have watched it.

#9862 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

i tried watching the first season..it was lame & it definitely seems intended for 12-15 year old kids. And I'm very surprised how many people have watched it.

It was made for 12-16yr olds for the light horror fun adventuring and 38+ year-olds with the nostalgia. Maybe you fall in the 16-38 year old gap.

#9863 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It was made for 12-16yr olds for the light horror fun adventuring and 38+ year-olds with the nostalgia. Maybe you fall in the 16-38 year old gap.

Yes, quite a lot of references to the 80's, music, etc. We binged watch this, never took it seriously so it was good. Definitely something the younger teens discovered, the theme music was actually pretty good (look up Upside Down).

#9864 3 years ago

Sharon would never allow it.

I'd love to see a "Digital Bitch" multiball with Gillan on vocals and that definitely ain't happening.

I think a Judas Priest pinball would be the best choice over anything else music related.

#9865 3 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the new Avengers pin was based off of the new video game coming out next month.
[quoted image]

That would be bad. The game is also not getting much praise from people who have played it.

#9866 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Avengers did huge world wide and even bigger in China.
I disagree with GB, I love mine, and suck so bad at pinball it is a great game I’ll never see the end on

It was bigger in China than worldwide? Wow, that’s impressive.

#9867 3 years ago

this is the week where we need an alert that says "Yes, this trending topic actually has new pictures posted" but I think iceman is correct that it'll be nothing until Thursday, as per usual

#9868 3 years ago

just called distro to get on the list. he said announcement should be tomorrow.

if it's Elwin and Zombie Yeti I wouldn't sleep on it..

LEs will go in a... snap.

#9869 3 years ago

I would really like to see them revisit high speed.

The getaway is one of my favorite games. So simple but satisfying. The supercharger is one of the coolest toys.

I’d love to see stern revisit this title.

Sports cars will always resonate with people i think this would fair much better compared to black night.

#9870 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

The getaway is one of my favorite games. So simple but satisfying. The supercharger is one of the coolest toys.

isn't that just Star Wars Pre/LE?

#9871 3 years ago

Wonder if Elwin will continue his streak of no scoops or saucers.

#9872 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

isn't that just Star Wars Pre/LE?

Not in the slightest

#9873 3 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

From memory he was adding some retro feature he really likes in this game.

Check out a podcast that he recently did interview for.

Can't remember which one it was.

#9874 3 years ago

Announcement apparently going to be delayed this week owing to chadwick’s death.

#9875 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

hitting drops in order?
subways?
Vari-targets?

#9876 3 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

IMDN has a scoop!

#9877 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

IMDN has a scoop!

You're right, only on the Premium, but yeah.

#9878 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Hope its a Vari-Target!

#9879 3 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

The trailer shows the comic version of Thor which is similar to the one being used in Fortnite.[quoted image]

The joke is on us all. This is going to be a Fortnite pin with Marvel theme.

#9880 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

Sharon would never allow it.
I'd love to see a "Digital Bitch" multiball with Gillan on vocals and that definitely ain't happening.

I'm in on the Tony Martin Sabbath Pro.

#9881 3 years ago

Come on guys, give us the first blurry, out of focus pictures of The Avengers!

#9882 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's probably true but Stranger Things is popular period. There is no arguing that whether you personally like it or not. Same for all the Marvel superhero stuff. I would prefer to see other themes but no arguing it's a solid theme in terms of popularity. It's at least a better theme to work with than Elwin's other games. Hope it is his game. Going to be awesome to see what he does next.

#9883 3 years ago

Release is now Wednesday/Tursday per Pinball Pro distributor email.

#9884 3 years ago

Keith gets themes that just don't get me excited. IMDN is a awful band and I would have much rather have seen this be Keith's original choice of Archer. JP has never been a favorite of mine, though I don't dislike it. Now a comic theme when I'm completely burned out on everything to do with comic books other than The Boys or Dead Pool. Season 2 of The Boys hits Amazon on Sept 4; I would buy this pin if it was The Boys instead of anything to do with The Avengers. Count me as a location player on this game eager to see another Keith layout, but still saving for Led Zep.

#9885 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Keith gets themes that just don't get me excited. IMDN is a awful band and I would have much rather have seen this be Keith's original choice of Archer. JP has never been a favorite of mine, though I don't dislike it. Now a comic theme when I'm completely burned out on everything to do with comic books other than The Boys or Dead Pool. Season 2 of The Boys hits Amazon on Sept 4; I would buy this pin if it was The Boys instead of anything to do with The Avengers. Count me as a location player on this game eager to see another Keith layout, but still saving for Led Zep.

Iron Maiden great band, I wish the pin had more in it as missing toys and items removed from the archer game. The maiden game which I wanted made forever is pure fun and tons of shots but that’s it, needed something like a big Eddie head balls would pop out of or in the center shot which should have gone through back of game like LOTR center shot. Never watched and Archer show at all. Led Zep will be a hit as a pin as so many wanted it but the band is overrated and did not last long enough. Bring on a Black Sabbath pin. If Either ones are made will not have the LCD used like the imagines as best works with Iron Maiden, my guess it will be horrible like Aerosmith lcd imagines used as either band has no stage props or character like an Eddie too spin off the band for the details on the screen.

#9886 3 years ago

So tempted to jump in on an LE here solely because of Elwin.

But if it’s anything like the Deadpool implementation I’m not sure if I can do it. The comic book/video game angle didn’t do it for me - even though I can recognise it was perfect for Deadpool and well done.

#9887 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Release is now Wednesday/Tursday per Pinball Pro distributor email.

so reveal is weds thurs right?

#9888 3 years ago

Here is the screenshot from my email I got from PinballPro.com

Quoted from delt31:

so reveal is weds thurs right?

PPB (resized).pngPPB (resized).png
#9889 3 years ago

Avengers retheme here we gooooooo

#9890 3 years ago

What the Fuck?
Where is my Led Zeppelin pin?

#9891 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

What the Fuck?

Over the hills and far away!!!
Sorry, couldn't resist.

#9892 3 years ago

When it does come out looks like at least one will be “Going to California” lol.
Couldnt resist either.

What the Fuck?

#9893 3 years ago

No blurry pics yet?

#9894 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

No blurry pics yet?

Expect them tomorrow sometime.

#9895 3 years ago
Quoted from BirdForce1:

Over the hills and far away!!!
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Quoted from Sinistarrett:

When it does come out looks like at least one will be “Going to California” lol.
Couldnt resist either.

Thank you guys, made my morning.
I have an aching in my heart for this pin.

#9896 3 years ago

when are we supposed to get more info from stern or deadflip gameplay?

#9897 3 years ago

Thank you guys, made my morning.
I have an aching in my heart for this pin.

Seems to be a communication breakdown between what fans want, and what Stern has to offer..

#9898 3 years ago
Quoted from holden1090:

when are we supposed to get more info from stern or deadflip gameplay?

Probably Wednesday or Thursday.

#9899 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

No blurry pics yet?

There you go bud!

yzn0w3yitt9z (resized).jpgyzn0w3yitt9z (resized).jpg
#9900 3 years ago

... Enhance ... Enhance ... Enhance

yzn0w3yitt9z (resized).jpgyzn0w3yitt9z (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

9,000 (Firm)
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,857 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/198?hl=birdforce1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.