Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 938.
#9601 3 years ago

I'm with you on that.. much a do about nothing!

#9602 3 years ago

This didn't age well Kenada. There is a difference between "Prediction" and actual inside information.

Also love the timing. Right after you posted this, the announcement came out!

Glad you finally admitted you got it from me, when you thought it was wrong! LMAO! You keep missing bro! I'm sure you're pride will take this facebook post down, but I screenshoot it for the people. Crazy no one screen shot guns and roses playfield you so often lie about!

ken (resized).jpgken (resized).jpg
#9603 3 years ago

Came here for some fireworks.. was called off on the account of rain..

#9604 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

He also said Aquaman so...

Well it's pretty obvious why he did that after calling it correct.

#9605 3 years ago

So, is it the video game that was talked about a few days ago?

#9606 3 years ago

Looks like Kaneda called it again! Stern is releasing an Avengers soon - according to Stern’s official Twitter, an announcement today just like Kaneda predicted.

#9607 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Looks like Kaneda called it again! Stern is releasing an Avengers soon - according to Stern’s official Twitter, just like Kaneda predicted.

LOL.

He predicted Queen.

#9608 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well it's pretty obvious why he did that after calling it correct.

That and I would genuinely love Aquaman one day.

#9609 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Looks like Kaneda called it again! Stern is releasing an Avengers soon - according to Stern’s official Twitter, just like Kaneda predicted.

He didn't predict anything. He copied me. I posted it way before he said anything. It's on here. And he thought I was wrong so he finally admitted he got it from me to distance himself from it.

#9610 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

He didn't predict anything. He copied me. I posted it way before he said anything. It's on here. And he thought I was wrong so he finally admitted he got it from me to distance himself from it.

Who are you?

#9611 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Why are you so proud of yourself?

#9612 3 years ago

Man, you guys are so freaking COOL!!! I can't believe it you had this much inside knowledge! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

#9613 3 years ago

comic machines seems to withstand time better than movie ones, they get outdated on the look and photos. probably a good move and to avoid voice issues and movie footage issues.

#9614 3 years ago

Someone well connected in the pinball world. Was going to be an asset to this site. Decided to post two tidbits of information as a starter. Decided on Tuesday to let you guys know Stern is announcing something on Friday. Basically as an introduction to give myself some validity as I'm new. But, quickly the community spoke, and based on the reactions and "warm" welcome, it seems like a place that doesn't appreciate exclusive, free, correct, news. So with that being said, I'll no longer post inside information and pretend like I don't know anything. I never posted here before, never really read the forums, just got a first hand experience how new people are treated and its toxic. So wish you all good luck!

#9615 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Someone well connected in the pinball world. Was going to be an asset to this site. Decided to post two tidbits of information as a starter. Decided on Tuesday to let you guys know Stern is announcing something on Friday. Basically as an introduction to give myself some validity as I'm new. But, quickly the community spoke, and based on the reactions and "warm" welcome, it seems like a place that doesn't appreciate exclusive, free, correct, news. So with that being said, I'll no longer post inside information and pretend like I don't know anything. I never posted here before, never really read the forums, just got a first hand experience how new people are treated and its toxic. So wish you all good luck!

Very good, thank you and good bye.

#9616 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

not everyone on here is a ding dong, but man they are the loudest.....

#9617 3 years ago

Please don't go so soon! We desperately need all this exclusive news!!!!

#9618 3 years ago

I am pumped right now. Zombie Yeti posted this on his feed as well, I really doubt they would have him do a home pin version. It’s obviously going to be based on the Infinity Gauntlet storyline and I will be happy with either a comic version or a MCU version, they are both classics now. This is going to be my first NIB limited. Happy Friday!

#9619 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Based on comics not the movies, think of it like Deadpool.

...but it clearly has Infinity War/Endgame characters & themes.

Soooo...this could be an Avengers tweaked vault with new rules (like BDK morphed into B66). Based on Infinity War/Endgame movies, but with comic book art and fake voices.

Most people hate Avengers tho...wonder if its worth re-skinning a better game vs. altering Avengers.

#9620 3 years ago

Not a home pin! Confirmed by ZY Facebook comment.

#9621 3 years ago

I'm laughing at everyone getting mad at BallPin, he's literally the only reason this thread had discussion for the last few days. Thanks for the leak man, didn't give any big spoilers away and got the community talking/hyped. Excited to see what JJP gives us next month (since you said it WON'T be GNR as promised by K-man over and over).

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#9622 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Soooo...this could be an Avengers tweaked vault with new rules (like BDK morphed into B66). Based on Infinity War/Endgame movies, but with comic book art and fake voices.
Most people hate Avengers tho...wonder if its worth re-skinning a better game vs. altering Avengers.

Agreed. I don't think it's a re-skin.

#9623 3 years ago

Gotta have co-op from TMNT carried over right?

#9624 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Soooo...this could be an Avengers tweaked vault with new rules (like BDK morphed into B66)....

Anything is possible, but even Stern has to know it's a waste of Keith for that tired ass avengers garbage.

#9625 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I think I agree. I am betting it is a "comic" style reskin of the original with tweaks....

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#9626 3 years ago

Aw man, theres a limit to how many pretentious dbag posts i can downvote? Thanks for the new discovery ballpin

#9627 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Gotta have co-op from TMNT carried over right?

HA i bet! I wonder if it will be like TMNT. you choose a hero, then fight the bad guy(s). And the hulk bash could be a bad guy.

#9628 3 years ago

Don't think it's a re-skin. Art has characters from movies after the original film. "Snap" sound was heard at the end of the video. The whole saga became a hell of a lot bigger than the Tesseract and the Hulk, which were the main features of the original pin.

#9629 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I think I agree. I am betting it is a "comic" style reskin of the original with tweaks....

Remove cross ramp and make it a regular plastic ramp that goes up and behind hulk?

Replace hulk with thanos?

Remove cube

Flatten drop targets in front of thanos?
Get rid of drop targets?

Lifting ramp on left for another habitrail shot back to left flipper?

What do you guys predict?

#9630 3 years ago

Can't believe Keith would re-hash stuff.

#9631 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

Don't think it's a re-skin. Art has characters from movies after the original film. "Snap" sound was heard at the end of the video. The whole saga became a hell of a lot bigger than the Tesseract and the Hulk, which were the main features of the original pin.

Agreed, no way this is reskin. Marvel isn’t going to give them the rights to reskin a game that wasn’t a hit not to mention they aren’t making a game based on a Sam system with a DMD. I may be overly optimistic, but I think this is going to be awesome!

#9632 3 years ago

Yeah, if I know KME he wants nothing to do with that old Avengers layout. Why tarnish a perfect record?

#9633 3 years ago

Id say this fits intonthe infinity war timeline as there are so many characters in the trailer from that part of the story.
Squidward, Thanos, Black Panther, Wasp, Captain Marvel, Vision, Dr. Strange, maybe more i missed.
Im a little suspicious of the lack of any Spiderman
Damn you Sony

Screenshot_20200828-144626_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200828-144626_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200828-144634_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200828-144634_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200828-144640_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200828-144640_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200828-144650_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200828-144650_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200828-144700_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200828-144700_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200828-144714_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200828-144714_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200828-144735_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200828-144735_YouTube (resized).jpg
#9634 3 years ago

I have my topper ready

AA868D25-6778-4B6F-899B-915927B36E18 (resized).jpegAA868D25-6778-4B6F-899B-915927B36E18 (resized).jpeg

#9635 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Is it a home edition again?

Thats my bet.... another home title.

#9636 3 years ago

Ah....the game no one needed or wanted. Well done, Stern!

Could have put out one of many themes that would make sense, but....then we have this.

#9637 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:Thats my bet.... another home title.

not a bad time either......

#9638 3 years ago

Everyone stuck at home and the plant already slammed due to Covid backlog/TMNT. Would surprise me if it’s a cornerstone. Probably want this out for the holiday season would make sense for a home edition.

#9639 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Thats my bet.... another home title.

On Zombi Yeti’s facebook someone asked and he said not a homepin, then he took that down. I’m guessing stern didn’t want that posted, but he obviously knows what he was working on, so I’m confident it wont be a homepin.

#9640 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Sorry what did you say? Couldn't hear you over the new Stern announcement that NO ONE called but ME! Then Keneda copied it right after. I guess I'm not connected when I was the only one to say so. Gosh, I must of just pulled that out of my ass!

I actually don’t care. I was just being funny.

#9641 3 years ago

Would I have to move this art to be around the pin or put the pin here in my office?

80030E32-E804-4B2C-9DD7-75EE9A84B87B (resized).jpeg80030E32-E804-4B2C-9DD7-75EE9A84B87B (resized).jpeg

#9642 3 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Ah....the game no one needed or wanted. Well done, Stern!
Could have put out one of many themes that would make sense, but....then we have this.

I bet it sells like crazy.

I wonder how long ago the company would have went under if pinside pinball gurus made the decisions?

#9643 3 years ago

oh man, they just released turtles....if the avengers is a home model I'm going to laugh at everyone here who was all hyped and then poo poo's it.

#9644 3 years ago

This will sell well ...but BOY am I 100% over Superhero themed pins. It’s a PLAGUE.

#9645 3 years ago

At least it's not kiddy theme, like Wonka, TMNT, and Toy Story.

#9646 3 years ago

Boring Stern. Just boring.

#9647 3 years ago
Quoted from JRay23:

On Zombi Yeti’s facebook someone asked and he said not a homepin, then he took that down. I’m guessing stern didn’t want that posted, but he obviously knows what he was working on, so I’m confident it wont be a homepin.

That was me, not a home pin for sure.

#9648 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Yeah, if I know KME....

How aboot a 2 flipper game?
Highly unlikely.

#9649 3 years ago

Am I the only one who doesn't care about leaks? I'm happy enough finding out the next pin when the manufacturers release info.

#9650 3 years ago

If this is a new avengers infinity war game, I'm silly excited. Like giddy excited.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

13,200 (OBO)
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,875 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/193?hl=rhaegal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.