IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG
dr (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 191 of 937.
#9501 3 years ago

Avengers Endgame is the biggest grossing movie of all time so I guess it would sell well.

Can't see Stern getting all the assets though.

AVENGERS: ENDGAME (2019) // $2,790,200,000

TITANIC (1997) // $2,187,500,000

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS (2015) // $2,068,200,000

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (2018) // $2,048,400,000

JURASSIC WORLD (2015) // $1,671,700,000

MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS (2012) // $1,518,800,000

FURIOUS 7 (2015) // $1,516,000,000

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON (2015) // $1,405,400,000

BLACK PANTHER (2018) // $1,346,900,000

#9502 3 years ago

We should be close to a Steve Richie again right? Do you think he'd get put on a Marvel?

#9503 3 years ago

Orrrr...it’s Wonder Woman, codenamed queen, as a quicksilver retheme (since there are the same number of letters in quicksilver and wonderwoman)...with Led Zeppelin still coming out this fall (for the expo reveal timeframe) shipping in November.
Granted, I’d prefer LZ coming this weekend.

#9504 3 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

Orrrr...it’s Wonder Woman, codenamed queen, as a quicksilver retheme (since there are the same number of letters in quicksilver and wonderwoman)...with Led Zeppelin still coming out this fall (for the expo reveal timeframe) shipping in November.
Granted, I’d prefer LZ coming this weekend.

Interesting guess. I like your logic. Of course, it’s likely to be way off, but who knows.

I’d love another Stern but none of these rumored titles move the needle for me.

#9505 3 years ago

i have it on good word it's "fuller house."

#9506 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Interesting guess. I like your logic. Of course, it’s likely to be way off, but who knows.
I’d love another Stern but none of these rumored titles move the needle for me.

As long as Zeppelin EVENTUALLY comes out, they’ll get my money one way or another

#9507 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

I have it on better authority it’s “Aunt Becky Gets Passed Around Cell Block D”

#9508 3 years ago

It’s actually The Pink Panther, with elements from the film series and cartoon also. It will be one of their best...Sellers.

#9509 3 years ago

I see what you did there.

#9510 3 years ago

It is my honest opinion that there will be only one more release in 2020. Production is still behind. If they can do one more release and catch all the dealers up by the end of the year, it would be quite a feat.

#9511 3 years ago

If Stern’s gotta go super heroes...why not this plucky group of kickassery?

FC488F36-45C1-46A6-802E-D49B9E63D0D6 (resized).jpegFC488F36-45C1-46A6-802E-D49B9E63D0D6 (resized).jpeg
#9512 3 years ago

Led Zeppelin

#9513 3 years ago

Can we just get a "Debbie does Dallas" pin already?

Speaking of, hypothetically, what if someone started making modern EM style machines again...you think they would sell, would you buy one?

I feel like TNA was really successful because it was such a call back to the "golden years" of play field design, but with the modern code, sound, and light shows we've come to expect from a modern pin. Same with Beatles, even if it is just a fancy re-theme.

#9514 3 years ago
Quoted from Iwasthebruce:

Speaking of, hypothetically, what if someone started making modern EM style machines again...you think they would sell, would you buy one?

I've wondered if it would be feasible for CGC to do remakes of some of the classic Bally EMs...like Eight Ball Deluxe or Centaur.

If they could have updated electronics and be sold at a lower-end price, they might do well - especially on location.

#9515 3 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

I've wondered if it would be feasible for CGC to do remakes of some of the classic Bally EMs...like Eight Ball Deluxe or Centaur.
If they could have updated electronics and be sold at a lower-end price, they might do well - especially on location.

New audio and graphics work wonders on older pins cuz the game play is what matters

#9516 3 years ago

I got this email the other day from EB Games here in Australia.
If it is marvel then it might be this.
The new Marvel Avengers game comes out soon.

Screenshot_20200826-080032_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200826-080032_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200828-061201_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200828-061201_Chrome (resized).jpg

#9517 3 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Would love to see remakes of those but they aren't EMs they are solid state.

#9518 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

We should be close to a Steve Richie again right? Do you think he'd get put on a Marvel?

It’s kind of sad and blasphemy, but if Ritchie designs a game It almost instantly kills my interest for the game.

Really hoping for Elwin on this one.

#9519 3 years ago
Quoted from Iwasthebruce:

Can we just get a "Debbie does Dallas" pin already?
I feel like TNA was really successful because it was such a call back to the "golden years" of play field design, but with the modern code, sound, and light shows we've come to expect from a modern pin. Same with Beatles, even if it is just a fancy re-theme.

They did. See Big Juicy Melons, Pabst Can Crusher, Primus.

Not very big selling games.

Making a "modern em" game (that looks and sounds like an em, but still has cpu controlled logic), would cost just as much as any other "modern" game.

An ACTUAL EM with relays and steppers? A FORTUNE!

#9520 3 years ago

Why do people keep calling solid states em? Am I missing something?

#9521 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

He is on LZ.

#9522 3 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Would love to see remakes of those but they aren't EMs they are solid state.

Yes, you are right of course...I meant SS machines. My bad.

#9523 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

That‘d actually be awesome (with the BK voice)!

That's Steve Ritchie's voice.. no Gary!

#9524 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

Danny Tanner edition!

#9525 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

That's Steve Ritchie's voice.. no Gary!

That IS what I meant.

#9526 3 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

[quoted image][quoted image]

That would make a lot of sense coming out next week.

Simultaneous release and all the assets.

Trailer just out.

#9527 3 years ago

PRAYING that this is not another lame ass superhero pin.

Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Trailer just out.

#9528 3 years ago

DJ Mixer.. I mean okay for turtles I guess.. but this is prob testing out for the next pin which will likely be a music pin. If its LZ then it makes a lot of sense with the license and the deep song library there. I'm still holding on to hopes for a BTTF trilogy remake... someday.

#9529 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

DJ Mixer.. I mean okay for turtles I guess.. but this is prob testing out for the next pin which will likely be a music pin. If its LZ then it makes a lot of sense with the license and the deep song library there. I'm still holding on to hopes for a BTTF trilogy remake... someday.

I assume DJ mixer will evolve into something bigger across all future games like a stern made pinball browser? Jack mentioned several times it’s just the tip of the iceberg of what it will do at the moment.

Might explain why they’ve been so adamant about blocking pinball browser with recent code updates. Could also just be them protecting their licenses too.

#9530 3 years ago

So I've been kinda out of the loop, but Zombie Yeti teased Bill + Ted artwork a while back, right? And Stern's supposedly making an announcement tomorrow, the day the new Bill + Ted movie comes out?

Is there any reason people aren't thinking it might be this? Just surprised I've seen Queen + Avengers get more traction.

pasted_image1 (resized).pngpasted_image1 (resized).png
#9531 3 years ago

I would be very pleasantly suprised if we were getting a... BATEA?

Quoted from nogoodnames222:

So I've been kinda out of the loop, but Zombie Yeti teased Bill + Ted artwork a while back, right? And Stern's supposedly making an announcement tomorrow, the day the new Bill + Ted movie comes out?
Is there any reason people aren't thinking it might be this? Just surprised I've seen Queen + Avengers get more traction. [quoted image]

#9532 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I would be very pleasantly suprised if we were getting a... BATEA?

Face the Music, that is all I have to say.

#9533 3 years ago

he was asked about that point blank and he said something like, "Sorry, it is NOT for pinball unfortunately..."

#9534 3 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

he was asked about that point blank and he said something like, "Sorry, it is NOT for pinball unfortunately..."

Damn, was afraid that was the case. Thanks for the info

#9535 3 years ago

bill and ted would be much better than avengers or queen. The latter two are sleepers for me but then again, there have been soooo many good themes released that my wallet needs a rest.

That being said, if they release Jaws, I'm hitting the bank up tomorrow asap. haha

#9536 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

bill and ted would be much better than avengers or queen.

all lame

#9537 3 years ago

Hmmm - Me thinking Avengers is the codename but for its equivalent in DC Comics - The Justice League. That would be kick ass - Battle the Legion of Doom!

#9538 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Face the Music, that is all I have to say.

#9539 3 years ago

Be Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Superman, etc. Comic art by Zeti .... would be awesome in my dreams

#9540 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

...Wonder Woman..... in my dreams

Fixed it for you

#9541 3 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Eb games is dead here in the states and has been for a while , i miss them they used to sell used PC games !

#9542 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

You're right, I don't normally care, but it rubs me the wrong way that he tries to make money off his podcasts, and to takes my leads, not give me credit, but take peoples money for repeating someone else's information. At the same time he's building up his reputation on my information to become more credible and again market himself and make money. It's not personal, I don't know the guy, just heard about him today when everyone referred to me as him, so I had to find out what this guy is all about. Just going forward, I hope if he uses information he reads on pinside, that he credits the source. I hear other podcasts refer to him when talking about a news piece he started, so he gets credited on other podcasts, it's not a new concept. I welcome guys like him to talk about pinball and discuss topics he heard himself or through forums like this. Discussion is great. By the way, I won't be one of those guys, I'm keeping all future information to myself, not worth having other people benefit off it, and also the feedback I got from the rest of the community was pretty harsh.

Thanks for all you do man!!!! A true unsong hero here on Pinside and you definitely deserve to have your name shouted out: BALLPIN!!!!!

Now that's out of the way, whats the lastest scoop!!!!

#9543 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

That‘d actually be awesome (with the BK voice)!

Ill hear this on any Stern I play now, arrrrggghhhhh!!!!

#9544 3 years ago

Is there any reason people aren't thinking it might be this? Just surprised I've seen Queen + Avengers get more traction. [quoted image]

Quoted from AJB4:

Weird thing is that looks alot like the digital printed playfields we are seeing on TMNT.......

(Or probably like any digital printing process....but why let facts get in the way of a good rumour ).

yeti (resized).pngyeti (resized).png
#9545 3 years ago

Hmmm- Bill and Ted comic book edition? published by Marvel.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#9546 3 years ago

You know what I heard Friday's announcement is? Stern has purchase Deeproot Pinball and all rights. Stay tuned.

#9547 3 years ago

Id love a Bill and Ted pin but Zombie Yeti already said this was commissioned for a promo poster unrelated to Stern

#9548 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Trailer just out.

Then it was not timeD with the marvel fortnite release for some reason.

#9549 3 years ago
Quoted from ThisNotes4U:

You know what I heard Friday's announcement is? Stern has purchase Deeproot Pinball and all rights. Stay tuned.

It was actually CGC.

#9550 3 years ago
Quoted from ThisNotes4U:

Worst $4,000 they ever spent.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Haven, MI
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Arlington, VA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,845 posts in this topic. You are on page 191 of 937.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/191?hl=wyopin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.