Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,872 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 938.
#9451 3 years ago

Same...that Wonder Woman flick SUCKED. I’d be fully on board for a DC SUPERPOWERS pin though

Quoted from frankmac:

Not sure how I feel about wonder women.

BC38D8BB-6D28-4C3A-B38C-D144DB4D224A (resized).jpegBC38D8BB-6D28-4C3A-B38C-D144DB4D224A (resized).jpeg
#9452 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Same...that Wonder Woman flick SUCKED.

You must have watched an entirely different movie than I did.

#9453 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Not sure how I feel about wonder women.

How do you feel about Gal Gadot on the side art?

#9454 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

That would be just horrible!

#9455 3 years ago

Wonder woman is.one of the better super hero
movies made. It's a great movie by itself.
Never loved her character growing up until Lynda
Carter..Yowzza!.
The movie is one i can rewatch easily anytime.

#9456 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Same...that Wonder Woman flick SUCKED.

You've just made her ANGRY!!!

tenor-4.giftenor-4.gif
#9457 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

So you guys won't have to wait long. Stern will make an announcement this Friday. Boom you heard it hear first.

Just so you guys know Kaneda is a fraud. I just found out about his Facebook page and he literally just copied my two inside scoops. This one which I posted 23 hours ago and he posted it 9 hours ago, as well as the GnRs news I gave on the other thread 23 hours ago and he just posted it 9 hours ago. I'm not him, but he obviously has no sources and is just copying me. Don't listen to that guy.

#9458 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Just so you guys know Kaneda is a fraud. I just found out about his Facebook page and he literally just copied my two inside scoops. This one which I posted 23 hours ago and he posted it 9 hours ago, as well as the GnRs news I gave on the other thread 23 hours ago and he just posted it 9 hours ago. I'm not him, but he obviously has no sources and is just copying me. Don't listen to that guy.

Okay dude. You are?

#9459 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Okay dude. You are?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#9460 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Okay dude. You are?

I'm the guy that just broke the news that Stern is announcing a new pin this Friday and that JJP won't be releasing GnR next. I posted those two things 23 hours ago and Kaneda just posted it 9 hours ago as his own news. Too bad for him I won't post anymore inside scoops and he'll have to go back to making stuff up.

#9461 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

I'm the guy that just broke the news that Stern is announcing a new pin this Friday and that JJP won't be releasing GnR next. I posted those two things 23 hours ago and Kaneda just posted it 9 hours ago as his own news. Too bad for him I won't post anymore inside scoops and he'll have to go back to making stuff up.

You are magnificent!

#9462 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

You are magnificent!

I love when people argue about kaneda with kaneda.

#9463 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I know her work !!

#9464 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

His Facebook site says GnR might be next in September?

#9465 3 years ago

So, what is the new pin that will be announced on Friday? I don't mind if the answer comes either from Kaneda (dunno him) or BallPin (dunno him either). I'm sure, both passionate guys simply jonesing around, like we all do!

#9466 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

So, what is the new pin that will be announced on Friday? I don't mind if the answer comes either from Kaneda (dunno him) or BallPin (dunno him either). I'm sure, both passionate guys simply jonesing around, like we all do!

If true it will be typical Stern fashion. Post a teaser video on Friday with just a glimpse of art but not actually revealing what game it is. Then around Tuesday next week they will make an official announcement with some camera moving around that doesn't show the whole game or whole playfield. And probably post a couple grainy pictures on their facebook site.
Then some people will jump for joy and others beach and grown. Then a few people will try to count coils and a few others will say how good or bad it is without even seeing it yet. And after that we start guessing the next game.

#9467 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

If true it will be typical Stern fashion. Post a teaser video on Friday with just a glimpse of art but not actually revealing what game it is. Then around Tuesday next week they will make an official announcement with some camera moving around that doesn't show the whole game or whole playfield. And probably post a couple grainy pictures on their facebook site.
Then some people will jump for joy and others beach and grown. Then a few people will try to count coils and a few others will say how good or bad it is without even seeing it yet. And after that we start guessing the next game.

Sounds about right, amazing, right? Eating right out of Stern's hand, but it's fun stuff just the same..!

#9468 3 years ago

double post

#9469 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Okay dude. You are?

It’s another Kaneda shill account but the admins don’t seem to care.

#9470 3 years ago
Quoted from gecko157:

It’s another Kaneda shill account but the admins don’t seem to care.

This! C'mon people

#9471 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

This! C'mon people

Nope, not him and next time he wants to take my news and post it on his facebook page he should at least give credit to where he heard it. Too much to ask for?

#9472 3 years ago

Wonder Woman was a pretty good popcorn flick. Only thing I didn't like was the "boss battle".
WW84 would most likely make a great pin because they could license all the 80s synthpop for the soundtrack.

#9473 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Nope, not him and next time he wants to take my news and post it on his facebook page he should at least give credit to where he heard it. Too much to ask for?

#9474 3 years ago

Stolen from 20th Century Fox! (sorry, too easy!)

#9475 3 years ago

You're right, I don't normally care, but it rubs me the wrong way that he tries to make money off his podcasts, and to takes my leads, not give me credit, but take peoples money for repeating someone else's information. At the same time he's building up his reputation on my information to become more credible and again market himself and make money. It's not personal, I don't know the guy, just heard about him today when everyone referred to me as him, so I had to find out what this guy is all about. Just going forward, I hope if he uses information he reads on pinside, that he credits the source. I hear other podcasts refer to him when talking about a news piece he started, so he gets credited on other podcasts, it's not a new concept. I welcome guys like him to talk about pinball and discuss topics he heard himself or through forums like this. Discussion is great. By the way, I won't be one of those guys, I'm keeping all future information to myself, not worth having other people benefit off it, and also the feedback I got from the rest of the community was pretty harsh.

#9476 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

By the way, I won't be one of those guys, I'm keeping all future information to myself, not worth having other people benefit off it, and also the feedback I got from the rest of the community was pretty harsh.

Good. Fuck off.

#9477 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

You're right, I don't normally care, but it rubs me the wrong way that he tries to make money off his podcasts, and to takes my leads, not give me credit, but take peoples money for repeating someone else's information. At the same time he's building up his reputation on my information to become more credible and again market himself and make money. It's not personal, I don't know the guy, just heard about him today when everyone referred to me as him, so I had to find out what this guy is all about. Just going forward, I hope if he uses information he reads on pinside, that he credits the source. I hear other podcasts refer to him when talking about a news piece he started, so he gets credited on other podcasts, it's not a new concept. I welcome guys like him to talk about pinball and discuss topics he heard himself or through forums like this. Discussion is great. By the way, I won't be one of those guys, I'm keeping all future information to myself, not worth having other people benefit off it, and also the feedback I got from the rest of the community was pretty harsh.

Pretty easy solution..... don’t say anything.

#9479 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Pinball podcasts.... everyones getting rich!!!
Hahaha

#9480 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

That is good. Keep your info to yourself. I am sure another person gave you the info anyway.

Kaneda called Queen 3 weeks ago.. Where were you then?

And I am not a fan of his either, I am not convinced he is good for the hobby BUT I must give him credit where credit is due.. He is calling it again. I am also really dissappointed in the behaviour of some of his non followers.

#9481 3 years ago

Bill and Ted is out there also.

I almost forgot about this movie release.

#9482 3 years ago

Next Stern pin is "Pinside: Home Edition" with:

-LTG Dear Lloyd multiball
-moderator drop targets
-Paypal mystery award
-Kaneda bash toy
-Vid Phantasm wizard mode

And, of course, playfield will come with lots of pooling, chipping, planking, and dimpling. Did I mention it will also launch with unfinished code?

#9483 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Bill and Ted is out there also.
I almost forgot about this movie release.

DUDE YES. Remember that Zombie Yeti Bill and Ted art he teased out a year ago... oh man.

#9484 3 years ago

So, Kaneda still going with Queen.

The only way that makes sense is if it is a Quicksilver re-theme.

Avengers is a strange one - that would be a surprise for sure.

Jaws - pretty sure that is not happening.

#9485 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

It was posted on here that it was a quicksilver remake queen theme a lot longer than 23 hrs ago buddy. Bit on the slow side if you think this is breaking news

#9486 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

So, Kaneda still a Queen.

I still have high hopes for JAWS

#9487 3 years ago

Most likely: Led Zeppelin with DRM downloadable music (pay for extra songs that don't come with the machine).

#9488 3 years ago

Oh noes, I write stuff in an internet forum for the world to see, but others share that info! I never use the interwebz again!

The maximum to happen on a friday is a teaser for a new game, since the marketing machinery and retailer preorder chain would die off on the weekend.

#9489 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

So, Kaneda still going with Queen.
The only way that makes sense is if it is a Quicksilver re-theme.
Avengers is a strange one - that would be a surprise for sure.

Quoted from John1210:

It was posted on here that it was a quicksilver remake queen theme a lot longer than 23 hrs ago buddy. Bit on the slow side if you think this is breaking news

If Queen is a quicksilver remake it won’t be a cornerstone.

#9490 3 years ago

I heard the next release is a cornerstone

#9491 3 years ago
Quoted from Dicky:

I heard the next release is a cornerstone

Well that is interesting then if it’s a remake and there was supposed to be another in the fall sometime around Expo.

#9492 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I still have high hopes for JAWS

I see what you did there Lol.....

28FD238E-A3EA-46DA-81B6-B1FBCA18E17A (resized).jpeg28FD238E-A3EA-46DA-81B6-B1FBCA18E17A (resized).jpeg
#9493 3 years ago

I have a feeling it’s marvel related bc didn’t TWIP remove the mention of marvel in their story per sterns request?

#9494 3 years ago
Quoted from GTO:

Next Stern pin is "Pinside: Home Edition" with:
-LTG Dear Lloyd multiball
-moderator drop targets
-Paypal mystery award
-Kaneda bash toy
-Vid Phantasm wizard mode
And, of course, playfield will come with lots of pooling, chipping, planking, and dimpling. Did I mention it will also launch with unfinished code?

I'm liking that one! Sign me up! I've been looking for an overly priced troubled NIB so that I can buy this thing and resell it the next day with huge profit because I will have added a few lighted up toys an some Mikonos apron art!!

#9495 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I'm liking that one! Sign me up! I've been looking for an overly priced troubled NIB so that I can buy this thing and resell it the next day with huge profit because I will have added a few lighted up toys an some Mikonos apron art!!

I’m in only if Gary Stern does the taunting .”you’ll never get through my dimple field to defeat me you loser !!”

#9496 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

That is good. Keep your info to yourself. I am sure another person gave you the info anyway.
Kaneda called Queen 3 weeks ago.. Where were you then?
And I am not a fan of his either, I am not convinced he is good for the hobby BUT I must give him credit where credit is due.. He is calling it again. I am also really dissappointed in the behaviour of some of his non followers.

Nope I get my info straight from the source. Hence why its rock solid. Also I'm not talking about Queen, Queen is actually wrong. I don't know Kaneda, just saw his general stuff today, seems like he just throws a bunch of rumors from other people, and then makes predictions, not a big deal, no inside info. He's also quite a bad liar, he said he saw guns and roses pin, and then can't say anythign about it but general things everyone can guess, like, it has rock band mechs, more than one flipper and two playfields...LMAO! Seriously, people are buying into this guy? He also said he posted a photo, which is completely false, it would have been screen grabbed and posted on here. He's full of baloney. He only started posting and keeping posts up based on my information. He won't have much anymore, he'll have to resort to pulling things out of his ass again, he was trying to build his credibility on my info. If you watch him for pure entertainment, that's all you'll get. As far as inside info...nah...fake news!

#9497 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I have a feeling it’s marvel related bc didn’t TWIP remove the mention of marvel in their story per sterns request?

It's looking more that way as why would they pull that article?

Guess that means Led Zep is delayed.

#9498 3 years ago

Isn't Queen simply code for Wonder Woman?

#9499 3 years ago

Avengers?

Black Panther?

Captain Marvel?

#9500 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’m in only if Gary Stern does the taunting .”you’ll never get through my dimple field to defeat me you loser !!”

That‘d actually be awesome (with the BK voice)!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,872 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/190?hl=rolls-royce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.