balls..gif
IMG_4484 (resized).jpeg
Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
birds (resized).png
NUWX.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,134 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 923.
#9051 3 years ago

Sharks everywhere this time of year...

ebay.com link: 0

D63BF4B6-DAD2-4CCD-BD03-F249333847E6 (resized).pngD63BF4B6-DAD2-4CCD-BD03-F249333847E6 (resized).png
#9052 3 years ago

there is a poster of King Ghidorah in the Turtles Lair

#9053 3 years ago
Quoted from bpeed99:

How about battling gangs throughout the city. [quoted image]

"Warriors, come out to playyyy!!! Warriors, come out to playyyyyy!!! Bottles, click, click and then wizard mode starts. Would be epic. lol

#9054 3 years ago

New video release by stern

#9055 3 years ago
Quoted from bpeed99:

How about battling gangs throughout the city. [quoted image]

CHOP zone with a toy aiming explosives following the ball

#9056 3 years ago

Elwin and Yeti doing Jaws would be hard to pass up - hope it’s true.

#9058 3 years ago
Quoted from PappaDubz:

I think the animated/jumping Quint is only on the SLE model...

#9059 3 years ago

the attract mode is the main score from John Williams obviously...

duh nuh.... duh nuh.... duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh....

#9060 3 years ago

Think I already posted this last summer /fall when jaws was being discussed.

This is such a timeless movie.
Most people I know love it and a few are terrified of it.
I got this shirt last summer.
Ordered a pizza and was wearing it. delivery guy who was about 18 asks me ... where did you get that awesome Tshirt?

53B6FDC1-BE99-46CC-887F-186FB646EDCD (resized).jpeg53B6FDC1-BE99-46CC-887F-186FB646EDCD (resized).jpeg
#9061 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

A Jaws pin would be the best thing that happened in 2020.

Great, Now you’ve put the mocha on it.....Stern could release a Zizzle version of Thunderbirds and it would still be the best thing to happen in 2020.

#9062 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Designers & artists don't leak games. All these Jaws puns & jokes from KME & ZY mean you guys aren't getting a shark game anytime soon.

I remember Elwin posting pics of his dad playing the original Jurassic Park right before the new one was announced.

#9063 3 years ago

Jaws is the code name for his last two games.

883097f1ab4274bd018e90884081077b (resized).jpg883097f1ab4274bd018e90884081077b (resized).jpg
#9064 3 years ago
Quoted from PappaDubz:

off topic abit but Pinball FX3's version of this was pretty fun in VR. Now that they've seen how successful their William packs are on console they said they're working on brining their pro physics to all their original tables too. Tables like this one with the same physics as their latest williams pack would be fantastic for the vpin and vr players out there.

#9065 3 years ago

Dam I cant believe this might really be happening.(JAWS)

Love my comic pro star wars and my old school ss games. Id have to sell my star wars to get jaws and that would
be difficult to do.

#9066 3 years ago

Hold on. Remind me again what proof we have that jaws is the next stern pin? I can't really remember any...

#9067 3 years ago

sad part is that JAWS is by far the best of all the possible rumored themes...

will be hard pressed to let anything out that compares.

#9068 3 years ago
Quoted from snowy_owl:

mind me again what proof we hav

Quoted from snowy_owl:

Hold on. Remind me again what proof we have that jaws is the next stern pin? I can't really remember any...

My uncle works at nintendo and he told me

#9069 3 years ago
Quoted from snowy_owl:

I remember my 2nd year at Pinside too

There had already been a few threads on Jaws then too.

#9070 3 years ago

If Zeppelin is not next does any one have an idea of when it will come out.

#9071 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

If it comes out at all...

#9072 3 years ago

mnpinball said a few pages back that there is something before LZ. I took that to mean 1 machine and he is usually 99.99% spot on.

I want LZ like now!

#9073 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

mnpinball... he is usually 99.99% spot on.
I want LZ like now!

Agreed

#9074 3 years ago
Quoted from snowy_owl:

A popular theory goes .... Stern strives to make games that people want. Sometimes they get it right and other times they are not so good. But if your company mission is to make games people want and a lot of people are excited about a title on Pinside AND if your company already has said license, then it is time to make JAWS now! It is a no brainer. We sit and wait for it to happen.

#9075 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

A popular theory goes .... Stern strives to make games that people want. Sometimes they get it right and other times they are not so good. But if your company mission is to make games people want and a lot of people are excited about a title on Pinside AND if your company already has said license, then it is time to make JAWS now! It is a no brainer. We sit and wait for it to happen.

...and the feeding frenzy (pun intended) started by such "hints" as "I'm gonna need a bigger shelf."

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#9076 3 years ago

Well, it was just posted that Stern is making another run of Iron Man vault, if there is enough orders and deliveries will take place ca. in November. I guess that was what the Marvel-picture was about...

#9077 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Designers & artists don't leak games. All these Jaws puns & jokes from KME & ZY mean you guys aren't getting a shark game anytime soon.

Next level trolling from these guys. *tips cap*

jaws-19-back-to-the-future-part-ii (resized).jpgjaws-19-back-to-the-future-part-ii (resized).jpg
#9078 3 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Well, it was just posted that Stern is making another run of Iron Man vault, if there is enough orders and deliveries will take place ca. in November. I guess that was what the Marvel-picture was about...

Not again, Iron-Man is such a bad game. They already re-run it like two years ago. It initially released like 2011? ...Why?
Also Stern is still busy filling backorders of Elvira, JP, Deadpool... Why would they release Iron-Man again. To be even more busy?

#9079 3 years ago

I would love to see Elwin and Yeti team up for this.

#9080 3 years ago

Is Ritchie slated to do this as well? I'd imagine real soon as he is due for a pin.

#9081 3 years ago

I met Ritchie in the factory earlier in the year and asked him how LZ was going. He stared for a minute and kind of stumbled over his words. Lol. That's my big scoop for this thread.

#9082 3 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Not again, Iron-Man is such a bad game. They already re-run it like two years ago.

They even re-ran it for a second time just recently, because it is so bad!

#9083 3 years ago

Fingers crossed for JAWS! I just stumbled on this old autograph I got from writing to the author when I was a teen, so maybe that's a good omen

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 11.29.56 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-08-12 at 11.29.56 AM (resized).png
#9084 3 years ago

I just had a deal fro RnM fall thru so I’m looking for something for my kids .So if I got this straight buying new release stern put deposit down wait 1-3 months ,JJP put deposit down wait 3-6 months ,spooky put deposit down wait 6-9 months ...Is this roughly correct ?

#9085 3 years ago

Meaning this year with everything going on

#9086 3 years ago

I dunno shit but I am a gambling man so my $ is on Stern :Re runs BM66,EHOH,IMDN,JP Jaws then Zeppelin or Queen (something is going on w LZ) , JJP: Re run Wonka,Pirates,WOZRR then GnR and TS (either order wouldn’t be surprised if new album holding this up ) ...I’m really looking forward to seeing what spooky is coming out with next they seemed to have upped theyre game !!

#9087 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

...I’m really looking forward to seeing what spooky is coming out with next they seemed to have upped theyre game !!

Evil Dead.

#9088 3 years ago

That would be great !!

#9089 3 years ago

Spooky seems more modern with themes

#9090 3 years ago

My bad I’m on vaca the movie evil dead ...I was thinking about the video game my kids play

#9091 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I dunno shit but I am a gambling man so my $ is on Stern :Re runs BM66,EHOH,IMDN,JP Jaws then Zeppelin or Queen (something is going on w LZ) , JJP: Re run Wonka,Pirates,WOZRR then GnR and TS (either order wouldn’t be surprised if new album holding this up ) ...I’m really looking forward to seeing what spooky is coming out with next they seemed to have upped theyre game !!

Only thing going on with LZ is I’m guessing they want that launched as close to GNR as possible to steal JJP thunder.

#9092 3 years ago

Maybe there’s a contractual problem that prevents each’s release until Dancing With the Stars - GNR v Zeppelin Square Dance Edition airs on tv.

Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven
v
Plant, Page and Jones

time to do-si-dos

B33E8065-4553-4847-8465-A8B63F5490B8.jpegB33E8065-4553-4847-8465-A8B63F5490B8.jpeg
#9093 3 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Why would they release Iron-Man again. To be even more busy?

That's kinda the goal.

#9094 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

That's kinda the goal.

why?

#9095 3 years ago

Why does a business want to be busy?

#9096 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I just had a deal fro RnM fall thru so I’m looking for something for my kids .So if I got this straight buying new release stern put deposit down wait 1-3 months ,JJP put deposit down wait 3-6 months ,spooky put deposit down wait 6-9 months ...Is this roughly correct ?

Find a distributor with something in the box today, buy it, have fun with the kids.

If you're always chasing the next game, you'll never catch it. Because then there will be a NEXT next game.

#9097 3 years ago

People suprisingly still want a product in return in return for their money and don't just hand it over...

...YET!!!

#9098 3 years ago

My point is, it seems to me like they're already plenty busy and they're adding more stuff to an already busy agenda. Work overload happens.

#9099 3 years ago
IMG_4489 (resized).JPGIMG_4489 (resized).JPG
#9100 3 years ago

Ahhh. So I see you’re a fan of Jaws next.

3F603D93-5405-497F-805C-1BE6AAC3585C.gif3F603D93-5405-497F-805C-1BE6AAC3585C.gif
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
Various other swag
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,134 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 923.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/182?hl=rolls-royce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.