Nelson (resized).png
Andre (resized).png
dad_lg-min (resized).jpg
E497E3E8-872D-4DC9-B95B-17AFBD94F4D0 (resized).jpeg
23DC2D2F-A90E-4CA2-98A1-F19762374E3D (resized).jpeg
FDD39C64-5E43-4A2A-80EF-54E82F1F62E3 (resized).jpeg
Keanu (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,739 posts in this topic. You are on page 176 of 935.
#8751 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Likely late Sep/Oct is what I’ve heard.

I've heard it will be released two days after jjp Guns N Roses

#8752 3 years ago

Borg interview.

#8753 3 years ago
Quoted from Sknee543:

BTTF Please Please Please!
[quoted image]

Yes please, have $$$ set aside for the 35th Anv edition, great Scott stern I know you can make all us 80’s kid’s Christmas bright this year

#8754 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Yep OCTOBER 21st or 26th 2020 would be a great date to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the film, and 30th of the pin.... Or would that be the November 12th release ?
[quoted image]

#8755 3 years ago

Bring on Zeppelin!!!
If this is real....my first NIB Stern ever.

#8756 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

If BTTF happens especially with assets expect a KaPow release. If the rumoured Bond happens I’d expect the same there as well; Bond won’t be a cheap licence.

We assume/know the reasoning behind Beatles and BM66 being premium and above was due to higher licensing costs, thereby, requiring higher resale to offset those higher costs? Sorry, been out of the loop last few years.

Did people generally feel the super LE/Diamond versions were worth it?

#8757 3 years ago
Quoted from kell:

Ha, no.

#8758 3 years ago
Quoted from kell:

We assume/know the reasoning behind Beatles and BM66 being premium and above was due to higher licensing costs, thereby, requiring higher resale to offset those higher costs? Sorry, been out of the loop last few years.

Batman 66 LE for me it was indeed worth it, I didn’t had the chance to buy a SLE but I’m sure it was worth it too

#8759 3 years ago
Quoted from kell:

Since there are still NIB Beatles Diamond available: Propably not.

#8760 3 years ago
Quoted from kell:

Nope. Batman '66 SLE situation was crap. Support wouldn't sell us a spare cabinet decal set until "later" and then when we had the coin door decal delaminate, they didn't even have replacement decal for the front. The one they sent wasn't even foil stamped. The lockdown bar "pin striping" was just vinyl that came off from the heat of your hands - but should have been actually painted on so that didn't happen. It was pathetic. Never again. Total money grab.

Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Batman 66 LE for me it was indeed worth it, I didn’t had the chance to buy a SLE but I’m sure it was worth it too

You dodged a bullet. LE was "good enough" having had the SLE.

#8761 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Since there are still NIB Beatles Diamond available: Propably not.

But diamonds are "forever".

#8762 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Yeah, forever yours. You can't unload them for anywhere near what you paid.

#8763 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

„In stock“ that is.

#8764 3 years ago

just depends on the title.. I have an SLE HoH and I don't ever see myself selling it, but if I do I have full faith I'll get my money back. imagine if they made 50 Scared Stiffs that were foiled out, I'd imagine they'd be worth a pretty penny right now. Addams Family Gold fetches a ridiculous amount and they made a bunch of them...

#8765 3 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

just depends on the title.. I have an SLE HoH and I don't ever see myself selling it, but if I do I have full faith I'll get my money back. imagine if they made 50 Scared Stiffs that were foiled out, I'd imagine they'd be worth a pretty penny right now. Addams Family Gold fetches a ridiculous amount and they made a bunch of them...

In the event you decide to sell it, I'd at least keep the couch velvet sample as that's where Casandra placed her "Pillows".

#8766 3 years ago

Only 4 Beatles diamond editions made it to Australia
I know for a fact, one was sold by the original owner for twice the amount he paid for it
Supply and demand, for rare titles for the right buyer, you can and will make good on your investment
So those that own genuine Le’s like The Beatles diamond, Elvira SLE or Batman SLE are on a good thing

#8767 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Bring on Zeppelin!!!
If this is real....my first NIB Stern ever.

I second that comment.

#8768 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

I second that comment.

I down for a LE/Premium...can’t wait!

#8769 3 years ago

Watch Led Zepplin be another Rolling Stones

#8770 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Under rated machine and one thing they did right was 13-14 songs on the machine.

#8771 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I actually really enjoy my rolling stones fast though playing game.

#8772 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Under rated machine and one thing they did right was 13-14 songs on the machine.

Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I actually really enjoy my rolling stones fast though playing game.

Really! I didnt like it at all but I only played 10 games on it.

#8773 3 years ago

Could be Heavy Metal...

#8774 3 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

If Stern is serious about getting more women in the hobby.

Bad Cats II

No premium, no LE.
Just re-tool some homepin and add all that catty goodness and multiball.

Women everywhere demand Bad Cats II be built like POTCJJP

#8775 3 years ago
Quoted from Dent00:

Could be Heavy Metal...

That's allready anounced and can be ordered, so it can't be "next".

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8776 3 years ago

I'd bet good money against this. Market saturation and build quality will destroy resale of all SLEs. You may be able to fluke out and find a buyer that would pay what you paid, but if be shocked if you did. You'd be better off with a Stern pro for recouping more of your cost. R&M and BL are probably the only nib games that will see a price increase when sold.

#8777 3 years ago

I just finished watching the Umbrella Academy season 2 it would make such a great pin but as usual you want all of video assets and the songs they use .

IMG_20200808_233311 (resized).jpgIMG_20200808_233311 (resized).jpg
#8778 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I'd bet good money against this. Market saturation will destroy resale of all SLEs.

you know there are only 50 of these out there right? 25 of them went overseas. as far as I know, it's the most limited Stern edition ever made, yeah I'll definitely bet you "good" money it at least holds its value, I'll PM you right now and we'll check back in with each other in 10 years or so.

#8779 3 years ago

Something else coming before Zeppelin.....

#8780 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Nope. The rumor Quicksilver rehash to Zeppelin is false. Zeppelin is a full feature pro/premium/LE cornerstone.

#8781 3 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Is Zeppelin still happening this year though? Your not referring to Heavy Metal coming first?

#8782 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Is Zeppelin still happening this year though? Your not referring to Heavy Metal coming first?

Sounds like it. No insider info just listened to the George Gomez interview recently. He said they had a ton of orders to catch up on and the new game would be later in the year.

#8783 3 years ago

you know there are only 50 of these out there right? 25 of them went overseas. as far as I know, it's the most limited Stern edition ever made, yeah I'll definitely bet you "good" money it at least holds its value, I'll PM you right now and we'll check back in with each other in 10 years or so.

How many Thunderbirds did they make again?

#8784 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

How many Thunderbirds did they make again?

excellent comparison... waiting for my PM to bet me, still haven't gotten it.

#8785 3 years ago

JJP should do..
DUNE (resized).jpgDUNE (resized).jpg

#8786 3 years ago

One thing for sure, next Stern will be before jjp or Chicago pin release

#8787 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

One thing for sure, next Stern will be before jjp or Chicago pin release

Or Spooky or American!

#8788 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

JJP should do..
[quoted image]

That would be awesome, and they would be the right company for it, but I'm not sure how good of a pin it would be.

#8789 3 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Vault?

#8790 3 years ago

Really need a 90's rap based pin. I'm over all the hard rock pins.

#8791 3 years ago

excellent comparison... waiting for my PM to bet me, still haven't gotten it.

Ill take that bet. Your SLE is 100% going.to decrease in value.

#8792 3 years ago

3 dream themes imo: Get Smart, I Dream of Jeanie or Hogan’s Hero’s.

#8793 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Ill take that bet. Your SLE is 100% going.to decrease in value.

tempting to move it out of the country, turn a slight profit and then take yalls money... but I like it too much. Gappa Angry is a masterpiece. I hold my Elvira machines dearest.

#8794 3 years ago

Well, my friend sold his Batman SLE recently for $36,000.00. Which was originally purchased for $19k. So he doubled his money. Don’t think you’d win the bet of decreasing in value. Lol It was in mint condition and proves PF protectors installed from day one, fetch big money on the 2nd hand market.

#8795 3 years ago

Anything SAM system is a possibility. PCBs are still being made and you don’t need to update to PCBs / code (like WhiteStar to Spike).

TRON would be the obvious one. However, I think there may be a new Tron Movie coming out.

#8796 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Well, my friend sold his Batman SLE recently for $36,000.00. Which was originally purchased for $19k. So he doubled his money. Don’t think you’d win the bet of decreasing in value. Lol It was in mint condition and proves PF protectors installed from day one, fetch big money on the 2nd hand market.

Batman SLE is a step up from the Elvira SLE though...unless you reallly need that couch material lol. Still crazy imo when there is no difference in gameplay.

#8797 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Any proof of this? I mean, wtf. Who pisses away that cash? I thought I make great money, then this hobo bitch slap. Damn. I’m poor af.

#8798 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Batman SLE is a step up from the Elvira SLE though...unless you reallly need that couch material lol.

lol, I was more interested in the foiled out Freres artwork, but yeah the couch is sweet =)

kinda seems to me like you're talking about something you've never seen before...

#8799 3 years ago

you know there are only 50 of these out there right? 25 of them went overseas. as far as I know, it's the most limited Stern edition ever made,

I think Heavy Metal might beat it as the most limited Stern made. Really can't see more then a handful of people buying it at 8K.

Quoted from Psw757:

Your not referring to Heavy Metal coming first?

Heavy Metal was already released so wouldn't count.

#8800 3 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Really need a 90's rap based pin. I'm over all the hard rock pins.

Yes RUN DMC

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 300.00
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

There are 46,739 posts in this topic. You are on page 176 of 935.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/176?hl=ralphcousman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.