DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG
dr (resized).jpg
IMG_2624 (resized).jpeg
Nelson (resized).png
Andre (resized).png
dad_lg-min (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,819 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 937.
#801 6 years ago

My favorite shirt

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#802 6 years ago

Megadeth or Slayer please.

#803 6 years ago

How about Laser War 2?

#804 6 years ago

Sorry, but all these neverending rock-theme-releases are really bothering me. If it should be a music-theme, how about Michael Jackson... with the "Billy Jean" Baseline and a strong shaker to "beat it". These tons of hits in one pinball machine would be a "thriller". Could be a nice atmosphere and really heroic to become the "King of Pop" within 3 balls. And no, I am not a MJ fanboy. The license could become a problem anyway. Who actually owns all the rights and for how much money would they be available? Probably not affordable. What a pity. OK... then at least GOTG

#805 6 years ago

Nah, I'll take old rock themes everytime. Gimme, Iron Maiden, slayer, Zeppelin, Crue, Van Halen, Beatles.....whatever. music makes for great pinball.

#806 6 years ago
Quoted from O-from-DO:

Sorry, but all these neverending rock-theme-releases are really bothering me. If it should be a music-theme, how about Michael Jackson... with the "Billy Jean" Baseline and a strong shaker to "beat it". These tons of hits in one pinball machine would be a "thriller". Could be a nice atmosphere and really heroic to become the "King of Pop" within 3 balls. And no, I am not a MJ fanboy. The license could become a problem anyway. Who actually owns all the rights and for how much money would they be available? Probably not affordable. What a pity. OK... then at least GOTG

You're joking right?

#807 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

If we are doing music, might as well get a Michael Jackson.. or better yet Weird Al! Eat it man

If it's Michael Jackson I only have one thing to say.
Beat it, beat it, I don't even want to see it, just beat it!!!!!!!!!!!

#808 6 years ago
Quoted from O-from-DO:

The Netflix Stranger Things 2 trailer is an excellent use of Thriller. Top notch. MJ Pin? Maybe, but throw in bizarro modes with Weird Al doing the same songs and you'd have a deal.

#809 6 years ago

I would like see a Prince Pinball. What a nice tribute to a iconic legend.

1 week later
#810 6 years ago

Dialed Out maybe?

#811 6 years ago

The next stern pin will be just a bare piece of 1/4 inch plywood for a PF with one flipper with a cardboard box for a cab with a rip already in the corner. Decals will be replaced with spray paint on the side. The price will be increased by $1000. That will be the LE. The Pro will not have a flipper. It will come without glass and you can push the ball to the top and it will roll back down.

#812 6 years ago

IMG_0759.JPGIMG_0759.JPG

#813 6 years ago

Japan is pissed.

#814 6 years ago

Ghostingbusters.

#815 6 years ago

It's been a while since we've had a new Tron VE thread. Must be one soon? How 'bout Iron Man?
:-p

#816 6 years ago

Nah. LotR VE. Definitely.

#817 6 years ago

How about Stern put out a Virtual Pinball of all their pinball games from from past to present.
way cool

#818 6 years ago
Quoted from gregh43:

How about Stern put out a Virtual Pinball of all their pinball games from from past to present.
way cool

I guess that is what Stern Pinball Arcade is supposed to be (sort of) - But currently we only have a handful of games, with Ghostbusters promised as "coming soon" for many many months now. Star Trek does play pretty good on it.

#819 6 years ago

Iam talking a Pinball machine with every Stern pinball game that came out 70's to Now. yeah i can play the stern tables now on my virtual pinball. but would be cool if Stern put out a Machine

#820 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Japan is pissed.

But hopefully DreamWorks puts it to the big screen !

#821 6 years ago

NEXT MOST BE THIS:

IMG_7944 (resized).JPGIMG_7944 (resized).JPG

#822 6 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

NEXT MOST BE THIS:

No!!!

#823 6 years ago

Its going to be TEAM AMERICA to compete with the creepy marionette theme of Thunderbirds

#824 6 years ago

Jaws. Definitely Jaws.

#825 6 years ago

Not the next, but with the up coming Stargate reboot trilogy. Can we expect a new Stargate pin in the future.

#826 6 years ago

In sticking with music pins...how bout a Motley Crue!

#827 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Not the next, but with the up coming Stargate reboot trilogy. Can we expect a new Stargate pin in the future.

Only if Momoa is coming back

#828 6 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

It's been a while since we've had a new Tron VE thread. Must be one soon? How 'bout Iron Man?
:-p

Yeah man - where the hell is that TRON VE?

#829 6 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Yeah man - where the hell is that TRON VE?

Did someone say Tron VE

#830 6 years ago

Lol. I saw a sited Tron today and briefly felt the sickness. "Why did I ever sell my favourite game? To buy Walking Dead. Move along...."

So, do we have a new Back to the Future or Rick & Morry pin from Stern yet?

#831 6 years ago

I wonder if Zen Studios recent announcement of the Universal license to do ET, Jaws, and Back to the Future will hurt chances of Jaws being a reality for Stern.

On the other hand, Zen had a Star Wars release and Stern still came through with Star Wars.

#832 6 years ago

Michael Jackson

The Beetles

Grease

Howard Stern

#833 6 years ago

My wife would purchase her first ever pin!

#834 6 years ago

Also Gremlins would have been a cool pin in its heyday.

#835 6 years ago

I bet that code would have a lot of bugs. Just sayin'.

#836 6 years ago

bah spelling, you know what I meant...

#837 6 years ago

QUESTION: "What Will Be The "NEXT STERN PINBALL" machine???"

ANSWER: Whatever Gary Stern and Jody Dankberg decide it will be - us Pinsiders literally have no input...

#838 6 years ago

Jan Terri

#839 6 years ago

How about Live PD? Lots of different elements they could put in there. The show has really taken off, and they could even have High Speed type gameplay in some respects. Have a pistol grip handle ala Williams IJ or LW, except that the pistol grip rotates- the player can 'aim' the gun which will aim a gunsight in certain video modes, like police weapons training or gunfights vs. bad guys. There could be:

* Field sobriety test video mode- a guy hobbles across the screen and you have to move the pistol grip left or right to help him keep his balance, keep him from tipping over
* Chase modes- foot chase or in vehicles. Maybe even a video mode where you have to steer and perform the infamous PIT maneuver on a fleeing suspect
* Drug shakedowns: "I swear on everything that is sacred, officer, there is no weed in this car!" followed seconds later by the officer finding a great big bag of weed. Or coke/meth/heroin. There could be a special bin or pouch on the backbox that would be filled with baking soda and to simulate a coke bust an accordion-like mech would 'puff' out a cloud of the baking soda onto the player and playfield glass

#840 6 years ago
Quoted from rammstein99:

How about Live PD?

Great theme, I would buy one. Perps' images to be licensed on backglass for authenticity. Wouldn't mind swimming around that environment to administer justice!

#841 6 years ago
Quoted from rammstein99:

How about Live PD? Lots of different elements they could put in there. The show has really taken off, and they could even have High Speed type gameplay in some respects. Have a pistol grip handle ala Williams IJ or LW, except that the pistol grip rotates- the player can 'aim' the gun which will aim a gunsight in certain video modes, like police weapons training or gunfights vs. bad guys. There could be:
* Field sobriety test video mode- a guy hobbles across the screen and you have to move the pistol grip left or right to help him keep his balance, keep him from tipping over
* Chase modes- foot chase or in vehicles. Maybe even a video mode where you have to steer and perform the infamous PIT maneuver on a fleeing suspect
* Drug shakedowns: "I swear on everything that is sacred, officer, there is no weed in this car!" followed seconds later by the officer finding a great big bag of weed. Or coke/meth/heroin. There could be a special bin or pouch on the backbox that would be filled with baking soda and to simulate a coke bust an accordion-like mech would 'puff' out a cloud of the baking soda onto the player and playfield glass

Live Pd sounds great.

#842 6 years ago

Minecraft? Would anyone be in for this pin?

#843 6 years ago

Whatever.the game is looks like Batman66 artist Chris Franchi did the art for it. He will be doing a seminar at Expo this year with Greg Feres. He says he will hopefully be revealing his new Stern game art at expo.

Let the speculation begin.

Screenshot_20170813-104121 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170813-104121 (resized).png

#844 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Whatever.the game is looks like Batman66 artist Chris Franchi did the art for it. He will be doing a seminar at Expo this year with Greg Feres. He says he will hopefully be revealing his new Stern game art at expo.
Let the speculation begin.

Wonder if they did Elivra 3 together?

#845 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Wonder if they did Elivra 3 together?

I f—king hope not. Elvira damn well better be Freres doing his thing.

#846 6 years ago

I'm leery about sterns quality control. They have always been awesome to me in tech support but badly ghosting playfields and spiting cabinets are a bit much. I need to watch and see if thing get better. My earlier stern builds are super fun and solid quality. no complaints there. I'm gonna take my chances on my first jjp.

#847 6 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I'm leery about sterns quality control. They have always been awesome to me in tech support but badly ghosting playfields and spiting cabinets are a bit much. I need to watch and see if thing get better. My earlier stern builds are super fun and solid quality. no complaints there. I'm gonna take my chances on my first jjp.

If you take a closer look at all the threads from all the machines and manufacturers, you will see that all the manufacturers are having the same or similar issues.

#848 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

If you take a closer look at all the threads from all the machines and manufacturers, you will see that all the manufacturers are having the same or similar issues.

How and how fast they handle the issues is what sets them apart.

#849 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I f—king hope not. Elvira damn well better be Freres doing his thing.

I couldn't up vote your comment enough so sending hugs and kisses!

It has to be Feres and only Feres!

#850 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Yeah you are right. But Stern seems to have slightly more issues. Maybe I should get a b/w classic or just wait. That dialed in looks pretty dam fun and I have yet to have a jjp! From what I have read about their support, it sounds good if necessary. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,819 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 937.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.