Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,856 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 938.
#8351 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I wish music pins just had an option to play the songs without words as well, instrumental only while the quotes go out. Any way this could be done?

I know someone who replaced all the Metallica tracks with Guitar Hero or Rock Band instrumentals.

#8352 3 years ago

*Info wanted*

Can you delete the old poll in a thread And create a new one?

Thanks
Frank

#8353 3 years ago

Steel Panther pin!!

#8354 3 years ago

Not sure how the licensing would work on multiple cover songs.?

#8355 3 years ago

Wasn't there going to be a Heavy Metal pinball stream last week? Did Stern make the game yet? I thought DeadFlip did a photo shoot a couple of weeks back.
Curious how the dots turned out and the game rules.

#8356 3 years ago

Any credible rumors on when this year we may see the long rumored Led Zep pin?

It would be a real kick in the nuts to JJP if they were able to get this out the door before GNR.

#8357 3 years ago

Le Tmnt looks great.

https://www.facebook.com/136972659243/posts/10158661197199244/?vh=e&d=n

928146DD-B4EA-43D9-8D61-6BE735F8F6F1 (resized).png928146DD-B4EA-43D9-8D61-6BE735F8F6F1 (resized).pngCAFF353B-6393-4035-89A8-5F10A03B0E11 (resized).pngCAFF353B-6393-4035-89A8-5F10A03B0E11 (resized).pngD4E6ECE3-8DFC-4128-A7CF-1D297636A008 (resized).pngD4E6ECE3-8DFC-4128-A7CF-1D297636A008 (resized).png
#8358 3 years ago

TMNT color and art is fantastic!

#8359 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Any credible rumors on when this year we may see the long rumored Led Zep pin?

6 more months to this year and you're doubting it will happen? I have no doubt that it will happen this year.

#8360 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

6 more months to this year and you're doubting it will happen? I have no doubt that it will happen this year.

What's your thoughts - or anyone else with credible insight - on the likelihood of a vault this year?

#8361 3 years ago

When Stern decides to do a Pink Floyd, they can reuse the fixed screen from STh and add a laser light show spectacular.

#8362 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

When Stern decides to do a Pink Floyd, they can reuse the fixed screen from STh and add a laser light show spectacular.

Would Roger Waters replace the demogorgan as the bash toy??? (It may be the only way Gilmour agrees to do it)

Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin are 2 of may favs for sure!!!
gettyimages-76557634-612x612 (resized).jpggettyimages-76557634-612x612 (resized).jpg

#8363 3 years ago

I know its not on the anytime soon list and probably not even on Stern's radar but a Stern Mario Bros in the TMNT style could be awesome. I would think there would be a pretty large market for it as well just on nostalgia alone, I mean the Gottlieb one kinda sucks and a good bit of pinsiders either own it or have it on their wish list.

Anyway speaking of Sterns radar anyone have an updated list of the rumored upcoming Stern titles?

#8364 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I’m not doubting it just trying to gauge whether we are looking at late summer or sometime in fall.

It’s my next NIB so trying to plan..lol

#8365 3 years ago

As quick is Stern getting pinballs out. They could just as well put out Guns N Roses. I been waiting 1.5yrs since the rumor started. And nothing out of JJP yet. No announcement or teaser pics. Anyone know anything on GNR? Thanks

#8366 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

What's your thoughts - or anyone else with credible insight - on the likelihood of a vault this year?

I'm only interested in new games, not remakes or vaults. I hadn't heard any vault news.

#8367 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’m not doubting it just trying to gauge whether we are looking at late summer or sometime in fall.
It’s my next NIB so trying to plan..lol

I always heard it being around Chicago Expo time frame. Why be in a rush to be a guinea pig with adjustments and beta code?

#8368 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

What ever happened to the G1 transformers reskin. Thats a vault imo. That this year? Was Iron Man 2019 aleeady? Freaking covid has me losing all sense of time

#8369 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

What ever happened to the G1 transformers reskin.

That was a rumour but if it's true, which I dont doubt, I think they would use that as a stop gap to keep the line moving. right now they're struggling to build tmnt fast enough so I feel like it's anyones guess when a vault drops.

#8370 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

What ever happened to the G1 transformers reskin. Thats a vault imo. That this year? Was Iron Man 2019 aleeady? Freaking covid has me losing all sense of time

Hey "The Law"
What has you so consistantly butt hurt over everthing i say? Did I accidentally run over your cat without knowing? Sorry about that bro

#8371 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Hey "The Law"
What has you so consistantly butt hurt over everthing i say? Did I accidentally run over your cat without knowing? Sorry about that bro

I dont hold really hold grudges, and dont have one against you. You probably just say stuff disagree with. I upvote and downvote a lot, dont really keep track of whom is it....besides the the obvious wackos
G1 transformers, besides being the same horrible game, was just a rumor.

EDIT: If you'd like to get real nerdy, it seems I've given you 3 thumbs up to 2 down since April 11.

#8372 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

That was a rumour but if it's true, which I dont doubt, I think they would use that as a stop gap to keep the line moving. right now they're struggling to build tmnt fast enough so I feel like it's anyones guess when a vault drops.

I think TMNT has been a much bigger hit than Stern expected. I assume the production line is still at half capacity so the demand for TMNT is probably hitting them twice as hard.

#8373 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I dont hold really hold grudges, and dont have one against you. You probably just say stuff disagree with. I upvote and downvote a lot, dont really keep track of whom is it....besides the the obvious wackos
EDIT: If you'd like to get real nerdy, it seems I've given you 3 thumbs up to 2 down since April 11.

By no means does it bother me. It just seems like if im going to get a downvote, itll be from you or Spencer.
Life as a 3 can be sweet.
Id hate to be one of those lowly 2s.

Screenshot_20200630-060013_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200630-060013_Google (resized).jpg
#8374 3 years ago

I’m guessing it will be a music Pin & going with Queen

#8375 3 years ago

Does anyone know what design team is up next?

#8376 3 years ago
Quoted from Dicky:

I’m guessing it will be a music Pin & going with Queen

It isn’t Queen.

#8377 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Does anyone know what design team is up next?

Everything I’ve seen points to Steve R with Led Zep theme, not sure of artist. He was apparently well into this theme and design last year according to a podcast that discussed this a bit.

#8378 3 years ago

Some of these have materialized , from the Mr. Pinball 2017.

20200630_111111 (resized).jpg20200630_111111 (resized).jpg
#8379 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yea, dont take a downvote as something against you, just what you say. I dont want to respond to every post or justify why. If someones says TMNT is the best game ever. Im going to downvote the statement, not the person making it.

#8380 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Yea, dont take a downvote as something against you, just what you say. I dont want to respond to every post or justify why. If someones says TMNT is the best game ever. Im going to downvote the statement, not the person making it.

Why?

#8382 3 years ago

Why downvote someones post because you dont like what they had to say. It seems kind of silly

#8383 3 years ago

I think that's like, the point of downvoting? If you're opposed to the concept in general that's cool I guess.

#8384 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Why downvote someones post because you dont like what they had to say. It seems kind of silly

People that don;t like it can turn the feature off in their settings.

#8385 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

People that don;t like it can turn the feature off in their settings.

I’ll just downvote everyone that has the downvote feature off. Awww yeah. That’ll teach em.

#8386 3 years ago

I downvote teenage mutant buttheads as a show but the pin looks awesome if that makes any sense. Not like Rick and Morty down vote pin and show, get it.

#8387 3 years ago

Is there anything to the rumors of Back to the Future coming up from Stern soon?

#8388 3 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

Is there anything to the rumors of Back to the Future coming up from Stern soon?

I hope so, but I doubt it. Before he ended his podcast I believe Kaneda said he heard from reliable sources that Stern would be making JAWS in early 2021. Don’t know if there’s any truth to it.

#8389 3 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I hope so, but I doubt it. Before he ended his podcast I believe Kaneda said he heard from reliable sources that Stern would be making JAWS in early 2021. Don’t know if there’s any truth to it.

I hope that is correct!

#8390 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I hope that is correct!

I spoke with a distributor few weeks back and they confirmed that Jaws is in final license agreement and green light is finalized. Of course Stern can play the switch-a-roo if they want and make it Tellatubbies or some shit.

DDFB9568-0CAF-4819-95C1-98BA90E21EDC.gifDDFB9568-0CAF-4819-95C1-98BA90E21EDC.gif
#8391 3 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I spoke with a distributor few weeks back and they confirmed that Jaws is in final license agreement and green light is finalized.

I’ve wanted this title for a long time. It makes sense this year because it’s the 45th anniversary of the film. In August its shark week. It would be a great time to release but technically also October is Halloween and Jaws is considered a horror movie.

All I know is the 3-ball multiball start or jackpot hurry up feature better have in some capacity the final shot of you hitting the scuba tank when chief Brody says “Smile you son of a bitch”! Could be the best new shot in pinball right into Bruce’s mouth.

The movie has so many iconic lines / quotes hopefully they get to use them with original voice actors / movie clips etc.

The LCD can be used for that vertigo shot of chief brody on the beach. Also used as Quints chalk board. Or a generic fish / shark tracker.

The shark repellent zappers can easily be achieved with LED lighting on the play field zzzzzzZzap!

I’d like to see a shark fin that randomly pops up throughout the playfield as a target somewhat like the dractrac on MB.

The pop bumpers I really can’t see them being anything but the yellow rain barrels.

I can see them using a lower playfield where you are inside Jaws mouth and need to hit all of his teeth / targets to get out back to the regular playfield.

The John Williams theme song MUST be included.

I’m in on an JAWS LE.

I’m thinking to close out the year to have the competition on purpose Stern will release Zep alongside JJPs GnR, we will have likely one other title which will be BTTF or Jaws.

#8392 3 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I spoke with a distributor few weeks back and they confirmed that Jaws is in final license agreement and green light is finalized. Of course Stern can play the switch-a-roo if they want and make it Tellatubbies or some shit.
[quoted image]

That's great news - not about Tellatubbies, though

#8393 3 years ago

Supposedly it’ll have animations of the main characters but no voices. Screams, songs (farewell and adeu), main theme, orca ship, mayor, Mrs. Kintner, etc. enough to recreate some feel.

With that said...I’m thinking my bro Cleland will work his magic and really immerse us!

HOOPA! 12 MINUTES SOUTH-SOUTHEAST NOW! FULL THROTTLE!

8696404A-C3FE-480B-89FF-5CBD52078815.gif8696404A-C3FE-480B-89FF-5CBD52078815.gif
#8394 3 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

That's great news - not about Tellatubbies, though

Maybe Stern would have an Easter egg hidden somewhere of Jaws snagging a Telatubby.

#8395 3 years ago

Isn’t Jaws going to be Keith Elwin’s next game?

#8396 3 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

Jersey Jack

#8397 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I’d like to see a shark fin that randomly pops up throughout the playfield as a target somewhat like the dractrac on MB.

I think thats a really cool idea.

#8398 3 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Supposedly it’ll have animations of the main characters but no voices. Screams, songs (farewell and adeu), main theme, orca ship, mayor, Mrs. Kintner, etc. enough to recreate some feel.
With that said...I’m thinking my bro Cleland will work his magic and really immerse us!
HOOPA! 12 MINUTES SOUTH-SOUTHEAST NOW! FULL THROTTLE![quoted image]

Looks like you finally got your wish underlord congrats dude.

I always felt if they did eventually do JAWS it would be done in the same vein as Elwin did JP.

#8399 3 years ago

A JAWS pin could have some great toys like a shark cage, life guard chair, helicopter, the Orca and Jaws could be the next Groot.

Would be cool to hit some shots and have the Orca slowly sink into the playfield.

Hitting Jaws teeth opens his mouth to lock balls and then on the one side of his mouth you could have a scuba tank slide forward and hitting that is a mega jackpot.

Drop targets could be shaped like shark teeth or those yellow barrels from the Orca.

A harpoon shot similar to the canon shot from AC/DC would be a sweet touch.

Lower playfield simulating underwater could integrate with the theme.

I could go on and on. Probably easier for Stern to contact me. I have other ideas and I’m cheap.

#8400 3 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

HOOPA! 12 MINUTES SOUTH-SOUTHEAST NOW! FULL THROTTLE!

It's 4th of July weekend...

"I'm pleased and happy to repeat the news that we have in fact caught and killed a large predator that supposedly injured some bathers. But as you see it's a beautiful day, the beaches are open, and people are having a wonderful time. 'Amity', as you know, means friendship._ " -Mayor Larry Vaughn

pinside_jaws (resized).pngpinside_jaws (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

11,500 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,856 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/168?hl=simbob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.