IMG_4963.gif
Screenshot_20240416_150533_YouTube (resized).jpg
Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,983 posts in this topic. You are on page 163 of 940.
#8101 3 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I am surprised people aren't talking about more superhero themes.

"They're shit."

Done!

#8102 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

"They're shit."
Done!

Deadpool would like to have a word with you....and it's not going to be kid friendly

#8103 3 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I am surprised people aren't talking about more superhero themes.
Black Widow
Captain America
Wonder Woman
Thor
Another one that could be awesome is one dedicated to Disney Villains.

The Punisher...

#8104 3 years ago

Stern is the leading manufacturer of pinball machines based on nature’s finest reptiles. Stern transitioned to living a fully-sustainable, reptile lifestyle brand early this year. Jurassic Park 3 was launched in early 2020, based on wildly popular dinosaur reptiles, so cuddly. The next piece dropped in June, when TMNT pinball showcased everybody’s favorite turtle reptiles. Wondering what could possibly top this? Word is Stern’s next blockbuster pinball will feature the loveable Godzilla reptile, where death and destruction closely follow. Stern has staked a claim for declaring 2020 to be the year of the reptile. What can we expect from them going forward? Perhaps Crocodile Hunter, Famous Snake Handlers or Angry Birds pinball for 2021? As a lover of reptiles, I can’t wait.

0EAA52D5-FDB8-45DA-B43C-EDD5D15B20D7.jpeg0EAA52D5-FDB8-45DA-B43C-EDD5D15B20D7.jpeg

#8105 3 years ago
3d66818c65f768df63b96389b99a3cc8 (resized).jpg3d66818c65f768df63b96389b99a3cc8 (resized).jpg
#8106 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Stern is the leading manufacturer of pinball machines based on nature’s finest reptiles. Stern transitioned to living a fully-sustainable, reptile lifestyle brand early this year. Jurassic Park 3 was launched in early 2020, based on wildly popular dinosaur reptiles, so cuddly. The next piece dropped in June, when TMNT pinball showcased everybody’s favorite turtle reptiles. Wondering what could possibly top this? Word is Stern’s next blockbuster pinball will feature the loveable Godzilla reptile, where death and destruction closely follow. Stern has staked a claim for declaring 2020 to be the year of the reptile. What can we expect from them going forward? Perhaps Crocodile Hunter, Famous Snake Handlers or Angry Birds pinball for 2021? As a lover of reptiles, I can’t wait.
[quoted image]

Snakes on a Motherfu**ing plane ✈️

#8107 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Deadpool would like to have a word with you....and it's not going to be kid friendly

Well Stern's version is

#8108 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

The Punisher...

Oh hell yeah, Frank Castle’s Nightmare Castle!

#8109 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

"They're shit."
Done!

Yet, people are clamoring for Led Zeppin? I liked Led Zepplin in the 90's... I can't see anyone under 40 having any interest in the game.

#8110 3 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Yet, people are clamoring for Led Zeppin? I liked Led Zepplin in the 90's... I can't see anyone under 40 having any interest in the game.

I could care less if anyone under 40 likes it..they got their TMNT and I think that title blows now I want my LED Zep! Over 40 turn now!

#8111 3 years ago

Why has Queen not been done?

I know Pinball Brothers have a licence.

#8112 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Why has Queen not been done?
I know Pinball Brothers have a licence.

Well, that's why it hasn't been done.

#8113 3 years ago

No interest for queen.

#8114 3 years ago

With every single theme idea people always have to say this theme is great for over 50 or under 27 or between 32 and 39 and from 46 to 53.

Lots of themes can appeal to people of all ages, especially bands that have been around for 50 years or classic movies and tv shows. Young people listen to and watch old stuff, old people listen to and watch new stuff. Just because YOU don't like a theme, doesn't mean the theme is garbage.

As well, alot of people can appreciate a theme for what it is as long as the game itself is good.

#8115 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Ritchie with Zep
Elwin with BTTF
Eddy with Godzilla
That’s what’s been posted in other threads and forums but who knows for certain either way theres always something for everyone coming from Stern!

As said by another pinsider...if Elwin is doing BTTF take my money now! I’m all in on an LE!

#8116 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Until Stern integrates an adult speech mode it will be!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8117 3 years ago

What about a Leaping Lanny Poffo pin? He could recite his poems for callouts.

#8118 3 years ago
Quoted from Sknee543:

As said by another pinsider...if Elwin is doing BTTF take my money now! I’m all in on an LE!

If I’m being honest, even if Elwin’s next pin is Rainbow Brite... I will still probably be in for a premium.

#8119 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

No interest for queen.

You are broken sir

#8120 3 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Goonies is my ultimate dream theme, that movie never fails to instantly transport me back to my childhood. With full assets, music and callouts I am 100% in.

It has to have Cyndi Lauper’s “Goonies R Good Enough,” but only heard during gameplay maybe 30-40% of the time, just during a multiball or wizard mode. Corey Feldman and Sean Austin call outs.

#8121 3 years ago

Wrong thread. Sorry

#8122 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

If I’m being honest, even if Elwin’s next pin is Rainbow Brite... I will still probably be in for a premium.

Lol! True story there!

#8123 3 years ago

I’ve been writing down ideas for a crazy pinball machine that has 6 never seen innovations. I recently realized my plans would go best with a Doctor Strange theme which is in the wheel house for Stern to produce...especially with a sequel coming out in a couple years. I wish I knew who to contact at Stern to discuss this with.

#8124 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

So if sales were so poor for Heavy Metal was it scrapped entirely? I would have at least liked to see what they had created.

Turns out it wasn’t scraped entirely. Jack (DeadFlip) just posted some clips of it on his FB and IG. Looks like he was doing a photo shoot.

#8125 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

Turns out it wasn’t scraped entirely. Jack (DeadFlip) just posted some clips of it on his FB and IG. Looks like he was doing a photo shoot.

Yeah just got back from doing a Heavy Metal shoot. The paint they have on the armor is nuuuuuts. "Chameleon Sparkle" I guess it's called, looks like a galaxy and changes from Purple to blue depending on how you look at it.

#8126 3 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Until Stern integrates an adult speech mode it will be!

I wish they would have a setting on more games for additional speech/humor options if preferred the game to say more adult themed stuff, what was the last game to actually do this?

#8127 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I wish they would have a setting on more games for additional speech options if preferred the game to say more adult themed stuff, what was the last game to actually do this?

Was it Sopranos...?

#8128 3 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

Was it Sopranos...?

I think you might be right, loved that in the game, how many Stern titles have that option?

#8129 3 years ago

how many Stern titles have that option?

Most of them? None as profane as Sopranos, though.

#8130 3 years ago

How about a Elton John pin? How crazy and flamboyant would that be.

#8131 3 years ago

I wish they would have a setting on more games for additional speech/humor options if preferred the game to say more adult themed stuff, what was the last game to actually do this?

Metaillca

#8132 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Not very, unfortunately.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8133 3 years ago

If my memory serves me correctly, AC/DC has a setting for verbal content.

#8134 3 years ago

I think My Star Trek Prem has adult language setting too

#8135 3 years ago

All out of extra $ here but if BTTF ever comes out I'm in on LE 4 sure.
Even if I have to sell the wife!

#8136 3 years ago

Excerpt of Email from DeadFlip
I wonder what is next?

"Good Morning, Friends!

I hope everyone is safe out there during these trying times.

Did you enjoy the TMNT reveal?! Well we have another reveal coming very soon!"

#8137 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Excerpt of Email from DeadFlip
I wonder what is next?
"Good Morning, Friends!
I hope everyone is safe out there during these trying times.
Did you enjoy the TMNT reveal?! Well we have another reveal coming very soon!"

Heavy Metal?

#8138 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

What about a Leaping Lanny Poffo pin? He could recite his poems for callouts.

Genius.gifGenius.gif

#8139 3 years ago

I hope not.
Hoping for Elwins new pin, or a Jack Danger origional, either one Im in

#8140 3 years ago

Zero chance Stern reveals another new cornerstone title "very soon." Hot Wheels or Heavy Metal is my bet.

#8141 3 years ago

JDanger’s tease is so general, the possibilities are endless. So I am going to hope for what I want it to be. Would love to see a JJP Harry Potter pinball streamed.

#8142 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Zero chance Stern reveal another new cornerstone title "very soon." Hot Wheels or Heavy Metal is my bet.

Either way I see low sales around this crowd after Stern's last email.

"Black Lives Matter.

-Gary Stern, President, Stern Pinball, Inc."

#8143 3 years ago

Looks like they are getting ready to do the "reveal" on Heavy Metal.

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 10.20.40 AM (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2020-06-08 at 10.20.40 AM (resized).jpg
#8144 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

He got his Captain Fantastic.
I once again want to point out the tragedy of Liberace not getting his own pinball machine while alive.

#8145 3 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Looks like they are getting ready to do the "reveal" on Heavy Metal.
[quoted image]

DMD Spike v1 or sam?

#8146 3 years ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

DMD Spike v1 or sam?

It's just another home version reskin, but at full size Stern premium prices. Playfield art design is exceedingly ugly, which is weird given all the source material they have to work with.

#8147 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's just another home version reskin (this time of Star Wars home version), ...

Haven't they all been that version?

#8148 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Haven't they all been that version?

I guess they're all Spiderman Home pinball reskins with very slight differences. So Spiderman/Supreme/Star Wars/Heavy Metal home pinball are all the same basic layout. The Whoa Nellie/Pabst/Primus model.

The difference with Heavy Metal is the price is thousands more than Spiderman and Star Wars home pins for no discernible reason. It's 1/3 of the way to Supreme pin money.

#8149 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Playfield art design is exceedingly ugly, which is weird given all the source material they have to work with.

This is the saddest part. The license is primarily known for stunning visuals, and it's the ugliest playfield in years. Should have been a case of "looks amazing but not worth $8k!"

#8150 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

All out of extra $ here but if BTTF ever comes out I'm in on LE 4 sure.
Even if I have to sell the wife!

I like your style, been waiting for a newBTTF pin and would consider the wife option for sure. Regardless I would purchase the LE sight unseen!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dulles, VA
Machine - For Sale
Methuen, MA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
FlipMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
There are 46,983 posts in this topic. You are on page 163 of 940.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/163?hl=kciaccio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.