Buffy (resized).jpg
enjoy your balls.gif
balls...gif
balls..gif
IMG_4484 (resized).jpeg
Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,153 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 924.
#651 6 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

I won't say that anyone should be paying $8k for a pinball machine to begin with, but Dialed In is absolutely the most jam-packed and solidly-built $8k pinball machine out there.

More jam packed than WOF?

#652 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

More jam packed than WOF?

Find me the ripoff artist who's selling a WOF for $8k!

#653 6 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

Find me the ripoff artist who's selling a WOF for $8k!

No I'm asking if DI is a jam packed as WOF? Not talking about price

#654 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No I'm asking if DI is a jam packed as WOF? Not talking about price

Wheel of Fortune? Did you mean WoZ?

#655 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wheel of Fortune? Did you mean WoZ?

No Trunchbulls favorite game is Wheel of Fortune.

#656 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I don't doubt that JJP makes great games at all, they're just out of my price range is all. I'm more or a Stern Pro guy. I did splurge for a GB Premium because I felt it is a really special pin but other than that my other games are Pro models and I am extremely happy with them. You can't have much more fun in pinball than a TWD, GOT, and AS Pro.

GB Premium is a great game. but if you splurged for that, you don't get to turn around and say WOZ is out of your price range.

#657 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

GB Premium is a great game. but if you splurged for that, you don't get to turn around and say WOZ is out of your price range.

I'm not a fan of the WOZ theme so it wouldn't interest me anyway, neither would hobbit, and while Dialed in may be a great game I'm not sure I'm a fan of that theme either. Not a big enough fan to pay 8-9k anyway.

#658 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I don't doubt that JJP makes great games at all, they're just out of my price range is all. I'm more or a Stern Pro guy. I did splurge for a GB Premium because I felt it is a really special pin but other than that my other games are Pro models and I am extremely happy with them. You can't have much more fun in pinball than a TWD, GOT, and AS Pro.

I've ALWAYS been a Stern Pro guy....but succumbed to Wizard of Oz this year. Bought a secondhand game for a little bit more than the cost of a Stern Pro. Worth every penny. One of the best games I've ever owned. Everyone is different though.

#659 6 years ago

A pinsider with inside info told me the next title is
Zombie Stripper Bowling !

#660 6 years ago

It is pretty much common knowledge SR has been working on Star Wars for a long while now. The only question is when will it come out. One thing that is not in question is that I will be interested in an LE!

#661 6 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

I won't say that anyone should be paying $8k for a pinball machine to begin with, but Dialed In is absolutely the most jam-packed and solidly-built $8k pinball machine out there.

DI may win easily on weight, but IMHO for $5000-8000 Aerosmith kicks its butt in every other category including fun to play, bang for the buck, artwork, theme, sound, dots, etc.

#662 6 years ago

I gotta ask. What is a trunchbull?

#663 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

DI may win easily on weight, but IMHO for $5000-8000 Aerosmith kicks its butt in every other category including fun to play, bang for the buck, artwork, theme, sound, dots, etc.

Man, idk. AS shoots pretty nicely for a Stern but DI really comes together as a package and it plays like butter. I would like the theme to take a more menacing bent, they have some fun opportunities with the evil corporation but right now it's kind of in the background. I'm not big fan of Aerosmith though so I'm coming at both themes from a pretty neutral place.

Quoted from zr11990:

I gotta ask. What is a trunchbull?

She's the evil headmistress in Roald Dahl's Matilda:

IMG_1567 (resized).JPGIMG_1567 (resized).JPG

#664 6 years ago

OK then

#665 6 years ago

the more you know (resized).pngthe more you know (resized).png

#667 6 years ago

Stern is holding back

#668 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Stern is holding back

Until?

#669 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I won't buy a JJP game. Not because I think their quality is bad, I just think they price their games too high. Not gonna pay 8-9k for a pin.

But you have Ghostbusters LE in your collection, Isn't that an 8k pin? Doesn't make sense.

#670 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

But you have Ghostbusters LE in your collection, Isn't that an 8k pin? Doesn't make sense.

No its not, so I guess it does make sense after all. GB was also a one time deal because I like it so much. Thats probably the only Premium that I will ever buy.

1 month later
#671 6 years ago

Star wars announced, what's next!!

#672 6 years ago

Iron Maiden? Jaws?

#673 6 years ago

I hope it is iron maiden from reading rumors and guesses from people. It would be a must have pin for me.

#674 6 years ago

Guardians of the Galaxy??? Stern loves super hero pins.

#675 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I hope it is iron maiden from reading rumors and guesses from people. It would be a must have pin for me.

Just waiting for Iron Maiden...and hoping they got the artist that did their most iconic album covers.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#676 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Just waiting for Iron Maiden...and hoping they got the artist that did their most iconic album covers.

Iron Maiden
Guardians of the Galaxy
Pulp Fiction
Jurassic World
Elvira 3 - but not really a Stern title.

#677 6 years ago

I heard its hello kitty

#678 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I heard its hello kitty

Are you sure? My Little Pony (Bronie?) is a lock.

#679 6 years ago

I suspect that Guardians of the Galaxy would sell like hot cakes if done well. Think about it, great movie soundtrack(s), dancing Baby Groot, plenty of cool villains, a mode on all the derogatory names Rocket Racoon has been called: vermin, fox, triangle nosed monkey, puppy, raccoon, rat, etc. Their prison stay would be great, Rocket fighting the Ravagers, definitely a Sovereign battle mode, and something about the power Stone, just as a few quick thoughts. Lots of comedy for a change.

#680 6 years ago

Guardians would be awesome, as long as the art is good

#681 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

I suspect that Guardians of the Galaxy would sell like hot cakes if done well. Think about it, great movie soundtrack(s), dancing Baby Groot, plenty of cool villains, a mode on all the derogatory names Rocket Racoon has been called: vermin, fox, triangle nosed monkey, puppy, raccoon, rat, etc. Their prison stay would be great, Rocket fighting the Ravagers, definitely a Sovereign battle mode, and something about the power Stone, just as a few quick thoughts. Lots of comedy for a change.

If Guardians comes next it would be Trudeau if I have my designer rotation in my head correct, if he could design a world under glass like he did with GB, but without that flipper gap or maybe not so brutal (my kids find it no fun they are 6 and 4) then he would knock Guardians out of the park, the licences is screaming out for the same bright treatment and packed playfield he delivered on GB just make a teeny tiny bit friendly for kids

#682 6 years ago

Plz no more hard rock and Marvel.

#683 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Something tells me you might be disappointed with the next couple of releases listed above.

#684 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

You're in luck! The next pin is original - Dialed In!

#685 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Well, it's a prescription that works financially, (for now) though with a few small misfires. Stern almost tanked doing the telivision stuff, Family Guy, CSI, 24, etc., so they are creatures of habit now once something works. Expect lots of Disney (Marvel, Lucas, etc), nostalgic rock bands, nostalgic other like GB, BM66, Elvira, etc., only the biggest movies, and some stuff along the lines of TWD, GoT, etc.

I expect some of the following: Iron Maiden, Rush, Jimmy Hendrix, Van Halen, several more Star Wars, GotG, FandF, another Marvel, maybe some DC action like Justice League, Jurassic World Series, maybe a cult offering like Jaws, Goonies, etc.

#686 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Something tells me you might be disappointed with the next couple of releases listed above.

Something tells me you're right, but there's still wishful thinking.

Whereas my bet is that I'll be right for the next release, wich I suppose to be The Beatles. That would be a must have for me BUT in the poll Ka-Pow Pinball did they're namingly only asked about "Beatles: Yellow Submarine"... wich is a song I don't particulary like and a movie that I watched as a child an thought was absolutely horrible.

I'd "like" to see other iconic music despite rock, for instance Michael Jackson. Or more DC comics, like "Superman". That'd be still the same formula.

Personally I'd love them to make a new BTTF, Turtles or *cough* My little Pony.

#687 6 years ago

Iron maiden or Exorcist ... Please !!!

And of course , With Lyman on codes

#688 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Something tells me you're right, but there's still wishful thinking.
Whereas my bet is that I'll be right for the next release, wich I suppose to be The Beatles. That would be a must have for me BUT in the poll Ka-Pow Pinball did they're namingly only asked about "Beatles: Yellow Submarine"... wich is a song I don't particulary like and a movie that I watched as a child an thought was absolutely horrible.
I'd "like" to see other iconic music despite rock, for instance Michael Jackson. Or more DC comics, like "Superman". That'd be still the same formula.
Personally I'd love them to make a new BTTF, Turtles or *cough* My little Pony.

Rumour has it Beatles licensing is mega expensive, it probably would be Ka-Pow/SLE release for Stern to even be able to afford the rights, I have read articles saying single songs have cost in excess of $100,000 to be used once on shows

BTTF would be an awesome pin for someone to do and do it justice second time round, I would be on that from day one although I have someone other than Stern in mind who I would like to see do BTTF as a Trilogy pin.

#689 6 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Iron maiden or Exorcist ... Please !!!
And of course , With Lyman on codes

Exorcist would be cool, be the first machine that would need a fog machine and slime maker aimed at the player

Mike Oldfield's Tubular bells playing with the lights down low oh yeah! Been a long time since we had a horror themed pin, what was the last Freddy?

#690 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I feel exactly the same way...except for Maiden and GotG

oh, and Deadpool.

#691 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Rumour has it Beatles licensing is mega expensive, it probably would be Ka-Pow/SLE release for Stern to even be able to afford the rights, I have read articles saying single songs have cost in excess of $100,000 to be used once on shows.

Last "fact" I heard was that the first beatles songs are allready public domain... at least here in europe and a news in the year 2013 under a copyright law that they were allready about to change, so... XD

Despite that. There was "Beatles: Rock Band" so I think the're open for something like this and altough I'm no licensing guy there are contracts based on royalities for "units sold" .

AND despite that I allready wrote "Ka-Pow", so yes I think it'll be not a pinball machine I could afford to buy... but I hope I'm wrong.

But I'm one wierd kind of guy who 'hates' (don't like) about every license Stern aquires (except Ghostbusters), but still love the games. My greatest complaint about Aerosmith is that it's Aerosmith. XD - And altough I'm one of maybe two people in the world that don't like Star Wars I'll propably buy the machine since I love Steve Richies Designs.

#692 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

You're really going to hate the next two games! Ha ha

#693 6 years ago

Stern just released epic theme...

Next!.pngNext!.png

#694 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

What have you done done for me lately!

#695 6 years ago

I'd love to see TMNT.

#696 6 years ago

IMG_2881 (resized).JPGIMG_2881 (resized).JPG

#697 6 years ago

I hope guardians of galaxies, jaws, James Bond coming out but I also need some lame theme like music band, TMNT, Harry Potter etc mentionned here to provide liquidity between each one I want.

#698 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Why to release epic theme as you criticize it at the first low res pic when it comes out?

#699 6 years ago

So much yes....she is beautiful!

#700 6 years ago

Wonder Woman is a great movie (DC where clever on this one and set it up as their version of Captain America:First Avenger) easily the best DCEU film by miles and it would be great to see it as a pin, but I would wait until the sequel (which is being made by the exact same team of people) so there is more material and assets to use on the new LCD, more Wonder Woman is never a bad thing

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 17.50
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Yucaipa, CA
$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,153 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 924.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/14?hl=trunchbull and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.