Nelson (resized).png
Andre (resized).png
dad_lg-min (resized).jpg
E497E3E8-872D-4DC9-B95B-17AFBD94F4D0 (resized).jpeg
23DC2D2F-A90E-4CA2-98A1-F19762374E3D (resized).jpeg
FDD39C64-5E43-4A2A-80EF-54E82F1F62E3 (resized).jpeg
Keanu (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,738 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 935.
#7151 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Yes, 80+ year old Clint Eastwood is going to do call outs for pinball lol. Seems legit!

It's still more current than The Munsters.

#7152 4 years ago
bonaza 002 (resized).jpgbonaza 002 (resized).jpg
#7153 4 years ago

This is what most Pinheads want, where are they at ??

Back 1 (resized).jpgBack 1 (resized).jpgBeetle 1 (resized).jpgBeetle 1 (resized).jpgBig 3 (resized).jpgBig 3 (resized).jpgBill1 (resized).jpgBill1 (resized).jpgBlade 1 (resized).jpgBlade 1 (resized).jpgDie H1 (resized).jpgDie H1 (resized).jpgDusk til Dawn (resized).jpgDusk til Dawn (resized).jpgEscape 2 (resized).jpgEscape 2 (resized).jpgFith (resized).jpgFith (resized).jpgGoon 1 (resized).jpgGoon 1 (resized).jpgJum 1 (resized).jpgJum 1 (resized).jpgLost 2 (resized).jpgLost 2 (resized).jpgM4 (resized).jpgM4 (resized).jpgMax (resized).jpgMax (resized).jpgPred 2 (resized).jpgPred 2 (resized).jpg
#7154 4 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

This is what most Pinheads want, where are they at ??[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The fifth element, would be nice

#7155 4 years ago
Quoted from fohunter:

The fifth element, would be nice

Fifth Element has AWESOME potential as a pin.

#7156 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Fifth Element has AWESOME potential as a pin.

100% Agree,

I should have put FE at top of the list.

Can't believe it has not been done ?

Amazing art, Sweet layout, with immersive soundtrack would be awesome !

FTE (resized).JPGFTE (resized).JPG
#7157 4 years ago

Working the way to Wizard mode

#7158 4 years ago

I don't think there's enough interest in a Fifth Element for it to be made a pin.

#7159 4 years ago

BTTF seems to be the biggie! It’s constantly mentioned on pinside and has been for the past couple years, I hope hot wheels is code and AP actually have BTTF because that could be a huge seller for them which I think at this point they need a big hit and deserve one!

#7160 4 years ago

The Story of the Diva

The magic can begin

#7161 4 years ago

BTTF is tailor made for a pin.
I can only assume that Stern have tried and failed to acquire license or not cost viable once they have to hand over the dollars for said license.
Who doesn’t love BTTF?

#7162 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Yes, 80+ year old Clint Eastwood is going to do call outs for pinball lol. Seems legit!

Sure, and let's bring back Bronson and do a Death Wish theme while were at it. I'll take it over Toy Story and whatever childrens themes some have suggested.

#7163 4 years ago
Quoted from Snailpin:

I don't think there's enough interest in a Fifth Element for it to be made a pin.

PLENTY of interest. It gains popularity by the year. 2022 is the 25th anniversary. Seems like a good time to release a pin. Mondoshawan Mania. Ruby Rhod multiball. Leeloo Multipass mania. Zorg Chaos Mode. Crazy Taxi mode. Opera multiball.

Just SO many possibilities. And the movie was more popular overseas than in the US (at least initially). It's got pretty big cult following in the US nowadays.

#7164 4 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

This is what most Pinheads want, where are they at ??[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beetlejuice, Mad max and Goonies are for sure titles that I would have bought

#7165 4 years ago

Lost Boys, now that’s a proper film I can relate to. It captures the 80s vibe brilliantly.
I would have much preferred this over Stranger Things......

#7166 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

I can only assume that Stern have tried and failed to acquire license or not cost viable once they have to hand over the dollars for said license.

What I don't get , how is Back to the Future more expensive than Star Wars and the Marvel films , Stern has got . I wanted stranger things to be made but it just doesn't do it for me , but if they got any of the above themes and put the effort in like they did with Lord of the Rings and The Simpsons , I would be all over it .

#7167 4 years ago

I would buy BTTF immediately (unless it's all impersonator voices and few assets) and sell whatever it takes to fund it

#7168 4 years ago
Quoted from Snailpin:

Interesting that Keith Elwin is already done with his third game and will be working on his fourth game next.

I know - I totally expected him to go on to game six after game three. Four is VERY interesting indeed.

#7169 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Crazy Taxi mode.

Jackpot = badda boom
Super jackpot = big badda boom

#7170 4 years ago

Some of those pictured would be hard to resist, Blade Runner, Die Hard and From Dusk Till Darn might actually make me risk a NIB Stern. The theme that would 100% get my money is....
PF.jpgPF.jpg

#7171 4 years ago

All I know is whenever BTTF LE / CE / SE / Remake comes out they must use some type of levitating magnet feature for the hover board / Delorean.

The backglass can have a small portion of the artwork dedicated to the interior dash of the Deloreon which would change dates / times and keep score using numeric display. Bottom would be the newer LCD.

It also needs to have heavy focus on 1985 / 1955 as the main playfield. This can be achieved by having under the playfiled rotating slides / inserts.

Skateboard / pinball gets attached to a pickup / drags you somewhere else on the playfield. (power of love playing) During enchantment under the sea chuck berry Johnny B Goode starts playing during hurry up mode picture on the LCD starts to fade, you need to hit the shots / strings on the guitar to save your future.

Flames on the playfield can easily be achieved when you hit outter loops 88mph and takes you back to the future... also lighting with LEDS

Escape from the libyian's mode

Call out quotes galore

Save Einstein mode

Save Jennifer mode

Lower Playfield 1885, western shootout , tombstone frisbee, rescue clara train etc..
Upper Playfield 2015 floating Deloreon, Biff light up hotel, flying hover board, get the sports almanac back
20111110182047_1200_675_-_de_volta_para_o_futuro_skate (resized).jpg20111110182047_1200_675_-_de_volta_para_o_futuro_skate (resized).jpg

#7172 4 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

All I know is whenever BTTF LE / CE / SE / Remake comes out they must use some type of levitating magnet feature for the hover board / Delorean.
The backglass can have a small portion of the artwork dedicated to the interior dash of the Deloreon which would change dates / times and keep score using numeric display. Bottom would be the newer LCD.
It also needs to have heavy focus on 1985 / 1955 as the main playfield. This can be achieved by having under the playfiled rotating slides / inserts.
Skateboard / pinball gets attached to a pickup / drags you somewhere else on the playfield. (power of love playing) During enchantment under the sea chuck berry Johnny B Goode starts playing during hurry up mode picture on the LCD starts to fade, you need to hit the shots / strings on the guitar to save your future.
Flames on the playfield can easily be achieved when you hit outter loops 88mph and takes you back to the future... also lighting with LEDS
Call out quotes galore
Save Einstein mode
Save Jennifer mode
Lower Playfield 1885, western shootout , tombstone frisbee, rescue clara train etc..
Upper Playfield 2015 floating Deloreon, Biff light up hotel, flying hover board, get the sports almanac back
[quoted image]

That sounds more like a JJP than what you'd get with a Stern.

#7173 4 years ago

Of the movies mentioned above I'd say the most likely to get a pin are Jumanji, Mad Max and Matrix based on their box office success and upcoming sequels.

#7174 4 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Call out quotes galore
Save Einstein mode
Save Jennifer mode
[quoted image]

People always scream about "innovation" when what they really mean is they want magnets and upper/lower playfields, tired gimmicks that are decades old and hardly ever add anything fun to a game.

This comes up with every new Stern release.

#7175 4 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

All I know is whenever BTTF LE / CE / SE / Remake comes out they must use some type of ...

They'll use the same thing they always do; the tears of your childhood to fund their next machine.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7176 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Who doesn’t love BTTF?

Me. It was ok in its day, but hasn't stood the test of time. Trying to watch it now is just like any dumb Nickelodeon show from the last ten years.

Bring on Clockwork Orange, Three Stooges, Led Zep, Hendrix, Mission to Mars or Futurama.

#7177 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

People always scream about "innovation" when what they really mean is they want magnets and upper/lower playfields, tired gimmicks that are decades old and hardly ever add anything fun to a game.

20200226_130102 (resized).jpg20200226_130102 (resized).jpg
#7178 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Me. It was ok in its day, but hasn't stood the test of time. Trying to watch it now is just like any dumb Nickelodeon show from the last ten years.
Bring on Clockwork Orange, Three Stooges, Led Zep, Hendrix, Mission to Mars or Futurama.

I'm with you. Tried to watch it with our son. Meh.

It was never a favorite of mine to begin with, so there's that. Good movie in its day.

I hope all those that clamor for it see it released though. And I hope they have pins I can buy!!!

#7179 4 years ago

My dog's name is leeloo ... haha

20200130_094247 (resized).jpg20200130_094247 (resized).jpg
#7180 4 years ago

My vote for " The Goonies"

#7181 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Unless they're doing a Krull/Black Hole/Haunted House lower playfield with a real sized pinball, don't bother. The physics of a pea-shooter pinball are just wrong.

#7182 4 years ago

Just think, when the next gen of Sterns come out with network connectivity, we’ll be able to get Bloomberg ads right on the LCD. Can’t wait.

#7183 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Unless they're doing a Krull/Black Hole/Haunted House lower playfield with a real sized pinball, don't bother. The physics of a pea-shooter pinball are just wrong.

I can do without upper or lower playfields period. 99% of the time I dont enjoy them.

#7184 4 years ago

The next Matrix with Keanu reeves?

#7185 4 years ago

This might be the most useless thread on pinside!

#7186 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You obviously missed the "it happened to me" thread

#7187 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You must be new!

#7188 4 years ago

FE
Tarantino
Predator

#7189 4 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Dang your correct on every theme!
Man we're getting old.
Nicely done.
Only critique would be that Crispin Glover is actually in the picture for BTTF.
Poster shown is not him.
If he was not to do it make me just as upset as DataEast and no Marty.

#7190 4 years ago

When are we gonna see a TMNT leak?

#7191 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

When are we gonna see a TMNT leak?

Does a turtle piss in the ocean?

#7192 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

This has to be a joke. Like any dumb Nickelodeon show?

Shame. Shame.

#7193 4 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Call out quotes galore
Save Einstein mode
Save Jennifer mode
[quoted image]

So much excellent ideas in one post.

#7194 4 years ago

TMNT it's coming.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7195 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

This has to be a joke. Like any dumb Nickelodeon show?
Shame. Shame.

Tmnt is a Nickelodeon show now.

Spongebob is, Avcatar is and my all time favorite TV Show Korra is also.

Not everything us gold but don't poop on Nickelodeon.

#7196 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

if an Avatar/Korra game came out I'd pee myself

#7197 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I would love to have an Avatar pin made on the cartoon series.

#7198 4 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

I would love to have an Avatar pin made on the cartoon series.

Ok but if there isnt a quick 180° on the playfield called Sakkas boomerang, ima be disappointed. The shot that always comes back

#7199 4 years ago

Oh, and something involving cabbages lol

#7200 4 years ago

Given Sterns recent duds, what makes you think tmnt is going to break the mold? What makes people think they are going to break the bank and release something amazeballs?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ghent, WV
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
FlipMods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,738 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 935.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/144?hl=galvez1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.