Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,882 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 938.
#7051 4 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

True, but I think even thought it’s not officially announced. Munsters will get another update sometime. Same as GOT and GB. Wich turned out great. But only time will tell.

Wouldn't count on it. Dwight said on the record that it's done. Game plays as intended. And that's a tragedy. And GoT and Ghostbusters were nowhere near as basic and incomplete as Munsters, which is almost point for point as terrible as the initial ACKNOWLEDGED INCOMPLETE Batman'66 that was being worked on almost immediately. Then Lyman went silent for a year to rethink the game so he could fix it. No such luck, I'm afraid, with Munsters.

#7052 4 years ago

gotg- fast fun and for all types of players

twd-. fast complex and very durable

I think they are very different machines and each one has its strong point and its devil point, I really like the two of one I like some things and another, other different things

#7053 4 years ago

Perfect Execution

Suicide squad , Overdue !

If not Harley Quinn............. The ultimate spin off

Possibly the craziest modes in Pinball Ever

S2 (resized).jpgS2 (resized).jpgS3 (resized).jpgS3 (resized).jpg
#7054 4 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Perfect Execution
Suicide squad , Overdue !
If not Harley Quinn............. The ultimate spin off
Possibly the craziest modes in Pinball Ever
[quoted image][quoted image]

No thanks, as good as Margot Robbie was there’s that unfortunate reminder of Letos Joker, which is hands down the worst interpretation of the character period!

Birds of Prey aka Harley Quinn (whatever WB are calling it now) was pretty good and some the action scenes where brilliant, but I don’t know if it could carry a pin, especially with only one films worth of material.

#7055 4 years ago

I didn't mind Leto's Joker at all, good to have diffent takes on it. Hardly Quinn is unwatchable though.

#7056 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

No thanks, as good as Margot Robbie was there’s that unfortunate reminder of Letos Joker, which is hands down the worst interpretation of the character period!
Birds of Prey aka Harley Quinn (whatever WB are calling it now) was pretty good and some the action scenes where brilliant, but I don’t know if it could carry a pin, especially with only one films worth of material.

DC/WB really dropped the ball on the birds of prey movie...They could of really utilized the birds of prey but it lacked using them and now I don't suspect a sequel to it, or even moves based off the other characters. This movie tanked HARD.

#7057 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I didn't mind Leto's Joker at all, good to have diffent takes on it. Hardly Quinn is unwatchable though.

Did you see the uncut version of suicide squad?

#7058 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Wow...that's the exact opposite of my opinion. Just shows how hard it is to please everyone.

#7059 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I didn't mind Leto's Joker at all, good to have diffent takes on it.

Different takes are great when they work Ledger, Phoenix but Leto is the Joker equivalent of Clooney as Batman.

#7060 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Did you see the uncut version of suicide squad?

Not the uncut no, it would have to be the most amazing turn around in film history though. Pretty sure it's the worst SH movie made to date.

#7061 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Not the uncut no, it would have to be the most amazing turn around in film history though. Pretty sure it's the worst SH movie made to date.

it is a lot better than the theater cut, just like batman vs superman. IMO, because of the trailers had sooooo much leto but the movie didn't. they did a disservice to his character and some other scenes/setups. It is really disappointing that DC can't get their stuff together to make a good movie. I'm actually worried about the next wonder woman...lets just hope they don't botch that.

onto the next stern, heavy metal! Being a contract game, the next corner stone is what May/June?

#7062 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

onto the next stern, heavy metal! Being a contract game, the next corner stone is what May/June?

April. O’Neil.

#7063 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Different takes are great when they work Ledger, Phoenix but Leto is the Joker equivalent of Clooney as Batman.

Nah, at least Clooney made a believable Bruce Wayne. Maybe Val Kilmer bad?

#7064 4 years ago

Here's some movies coming out in 2021, it's quite likely that one or more will turn into pins:

Thor.
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (based on Marvel Comic's Shang-Chi Master of Kung Fu)
New Indiana Jones.
Mission Impossible 7.
John Wick 4.
Uncharted.
Sherlock Holmes 3.
Fast & Furious 10.
Halloween Ends.
Mortal Kombat.

Which one would excite you the most?

#7065 4 years ago

John Wick or Sherlock for me.

#7066 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

John Wick or Sherlock for me.

John Wick 4 needs to be a whole lot better than that mess that was John Wick 3.

#7067 4 years ago
Quoted from Snailpin:

Here's some movies coming out in 2021, it's quite likely that one or more will turn into pins:
Thor.
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (based on Marvel Comic's Shang-Chi Master of Kung Fu)
New Indiana Jones.
Mission Impossible 7.
John Wick 4.
Uncharted.
Sherlock Holmes 3.
Fast & Furious 10.
Halloween Ends.
Mortal Kombat.

The one not listed: James Bond

#7068 4 years ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

The one not listed: James Bond

Top gun please.

#7069 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

John Wick 4 needs to be a whole lot better than that mess that was John Wick 3.

Nonsense John Wick 3 was fantastic! Yeah it tried to weave itself a little too tightly with the whole high table thing but the set pieces where among the best of the series and at the end of the day none of us are watching John Wick for the storyline!

It’s also the highest rated movie in the series with critics and audiences. I’ll admit it’s not my favourite, that’s John Wick 2 but to say it’s a mess is mental.

#7070 4 years ago

I’d enjoy a Thor pin with the humor and vivid artwork of Ragnarok and (presumably) the upcoming Taika Waititi fourth film.

Mission Impossible, John Wick, and Fast & Furious all sound boring as shit. Want a generic middle-aged action hero game? Get a 24. What art would a John Wick pin have, old dude wearing black fighting other dudes wearing black in a dark room? I just don’t see a game there.

#7071 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Nonsense John Wick 3 was fantastic! Yeah it tried to weave itself a little too tightly with the whole high table thing but the set pieces where among the best of the series and at the end of the day none of us are watching John Wick for the storyline!
It’s also the highest rated movie in the series with critics and audiences. I’ll admit it’s not my favourite, that’s John Wick 2 but to say it’s a mess is mental.

The finale in the glass room probably SOUNDED great on paper, but it was terribly shot and one of the least-compelling set pieces of the whole series. Some of the ideas were good, some of the set pieces were great, but John Wick 3 just didn't come together. That's a mess in my book. Lack of cohesive storytelling and execution.

#7072 4 years ago

Get Smart would be a big seller...ball dropping down HQ phone booth, cone of silence ball lock, shoe phone dialing up mission, invisible wall magnet, list of possible mechs go on and on from that show.

#7073 4 years ago

I'd be happy with a Halloween pin. With John Carpenters music.

#7074 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I’d enjoy a Thor pin with the humor and vivid artwork of Ragnarok and (presumably) the upcoming Taika Waititi fourth film.
Mission Impossible, John Wick, and Fast & Furious all sound boring as shit. Want a generic middle-aged action flick game? Get a 24. What art would a John Wick pin have, old dude wearing black fighting other dudes wearing black in a dark room? I just don’t see a game there.

Quoted from yancy:

What art would a John Wick pin have, old dude wearing black fighting other dudes wearing black in a dark room? I just don’t see a game there.

These where created for John Wick 3, I always thought they looked great. But agree it would take someone with a little artistic magic to pull off a John Wick art package, that’s not dull.

4E07F09B-95DE-488D-A2B2-39942B750A17 (resized).jpeg4E07F09B-95DE-488D-A2B2-39942B750A17 (resized).jpeg4EFEF544-5FE1-4620-A028-98349BFA4303 (resized).jpeg4EFEF544-5FE1-4620-A028-98349BFA4303 (resized).jpeg7549F73A-02CA-497F-8D9F-C1A185980F0F (resized).jpeg7549F73A-02CA-497F-8D9F-C1A185980F0F (resized).jpeg
#7075 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The finale in the glass room probably SOUNDED great on paper, but it was terribly shot and one of the least-compelling set pieces of the whole series. Some of the ideas were good, some of the set pieces were great, but it just didn't come together. That's a mess in my book. Lack of cohesive storytelling and execution.

Yeah I’ll give you that the final fight scene should have been a lot better than it was, Mark Decascos (Zero) is a phenomenal martial artist yet he was barely used in that last fight.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7076 4 years ago

Well you can always go for the John Wick Comic edition.

07e76b163f705f552b377b297f38f13f (resized).jpg07e76b163f705f552b377b297f38f13f (resized).jpg
#7077 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Get Smart would be a big seller.

I’ll take the under.

#7078 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Get Smart would be a big seller...ball dropping down HQ phone booth, cone of silence ball lock, shoe phone dialing up mission, invisible wall magnet, list of possible mechs go on and on from that show.

Hell yes. But all of the character's are dead .

Loved that show.

Hymie was the man. Lol .

#7079 4 years ago

Any talk of a Ghostbusters VE with the new movie coming this summer? Looks good

#7080 4 years ago
Quoted from Snailpin:

Thor.
New Indiana Jones.
Mission Impossible 7.
John Wick 4.
Uncharted.
Sherlock Holmes 3.
Fast & Furious 10.
Halloween Ends.
Mortal Kombat.

None of those unfortunately

#7081 4 years ago

Dune

#7082 4 years ago

I’m hoping for Bill & Ted or Howard the Duck comic edition

With a non shitty playfield

And good code @ launch

So yeah, disappointment incoming

#7083 4 years ago
Quoted from Snailpin:

Thor.
New Indiana Jones.
Mission Impossible 7.
John Wick 4.
Uncharted.
Sherlock Holmes 3.
Fast & Furious 10.
Halloween Ends.
Mortal Kombat.

All of them because I’m gonna save a some cash by not going.

#7084 4 years ago

Ghostbusters VE would be a smart move. There is demand.

#7085 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Ghostbusters VE would be a smart move. There is demand.

I would buy it if they sorted the flipper gap and air balls.

#7086 4 years ago

I hope heavy metal doesn’t slow down the release of ninja turtles!

It’s almost March let’s go

#7087 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Flipper gap no, but there are alternate 2X and 3X target brackets that greatly reduce airballs. Those two targets were the main culprits.

#7088 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

+1 put a normal flipper gap in there and sort the geometry a little and I’d be all over a Ghostbusters.

#7089 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Flipper gap no, but there are alternate 2X and 3X target brackets that greatly reduce airballs. Those two targets were the main culprits.

Didn’t they mess up the flipper gap? They took Trudeau’s flipper gap and made it even bigger again by mistake?

#7090 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Didn’t they mess up the flipper gap? They took Trudeau’s flipper gap and made it even bigger again by mistake?

Yes the gap is bigger than normal. It is more than many expect.

402B5124-95F3-42E8-A674-D6DBFF13E14E.gif402B5124-95F3-42E8-A674-D6DBFF13E14E.gif
#7091 4 years ago

I would also love a Ghostbusters vault. Wonder if they would keep the dmd or go lcd. Even a color dmd would make it much more attractive

#7092 4 years ago

I thought it had been proven 100% that the gap is exactly the same size?

God that game was horrible.

#7093 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I hope heavy metal doesn’t slow down the release of ninja turtles!

EDIT: There is a very good chance that there will be no Ninja Turtles...

Stern uses Code Names for their games.

Jaws = Jurassic Park
Goonies = Stranger Things

The current publisher of Heavy Metal was one of the creators of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:

“Kevin Eastman, co-creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, who had grown up reading Heavy Metal, took over publication of the magazine with volume 16 in May 1992, under the name Metal Mammoth, Inc. Eastman sold the magazine to digital and music veteran David Boxenbaum and film producer Jeff Krelitz in January 2014. Eastman continued to serve as publisher of the magazine and is a minority investor in the new Heavy Metal, which is now published by Heavy Metal Media, LLC.“

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_Metal_(magazine)?wprov=sfti1
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#7094 4 years ago

Your post isn't evidence of their not being a TMNT game on the way...

#7095 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I thought it had been proven 100% that the gap is exactly the same size?
God that game was horrible.

That’s 100 times incorrect. The gap is not a standard gap. It is however a standard JT gap but it was first released with the flippers angled down farther then normal causing another 1/8” extra on the gap. It was corrected in later runs.

#7096 4 years ago

Yes a standard JT gap. But flippers too low, I'll remember that.
For me, the gap wasnt the real problem with the game, bit I did have an early one.

#7097 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

And Scoleri and made modes vaguely interesting.

#7098 4 years ago

GB is a killer theme, art, sounds, license, everything is sweet.....but I’ve watched enough vids to make my mind up something ain’t right with the SDTMs between the flippers and coded ball saves to help things....geometry idiosyncrasies.....sort that shit out with a Vault and I’ll buy one

#7099 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

GB is a killer theme, art, sounds, license, everything is sweet.....but I’ve watched enough vids to make my mind up something ain’t right with the SDTMs between the flippers and coded ball saves to help things....geometry idiosyncrasies.....sort that shit out with a Vault and I’ll buy one

Then they will probably place a center post between the flippers

#7100 4 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Then they will probably place a center post between the flippers

No, they'll make an add on and charge you for it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.95
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 1,059.00
8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
There are 46,882 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/142?hl=yokimato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.