vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg
Severance (resized).JPG
We_were_on_a_break1-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif
maxresdefault (resized).jpeg
images (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1713427968712 (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,038 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 941.
#601 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Uff that's a good call...should have been some incest in there fo sho.

Nothing like keeping it in the family.

1 week later
#602 7 years ago

Aerosmith and then ?

#603 7 years ago

Ladies,and,Gentleman,The Beatles!!!

#604 7 years ago

I know a lot of people have said Star Wars, and I have to agree. My only fear is with how expensive Stern will charging for that title. Knowing Stern they will have like 5 editions priced out 1.5k between each models starting at 10K.
I was out of the new pin game when Stern went higher than $4500 for a pro.
At 10k, George Lucas, Disney and Gary Stern better deliver it to my house and set it up.

#605 7 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

I know a lot of people have said Star Wars, and I have to agree. My only fear is with how expensive Stern will charging for that title. Knowing Stern they will have like 5 editions priced out 1.5k between each models starting at 10K.
At 10k, George Lucas, Disney and Gary Stern better deliver it to my house and set it up.

LOL with Batman Super Duper LE at $15 large, $10,000 would be a steal at this point.

#606 7 years ago

Based on historical data, when can we expect the next stern to be announced? ( ballpark )

#607 7 years ago

Ive heard that Stern have announced Elvira 3?

#608 7 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

George Lucas is out of the mix.

#609 7 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Based on historical data, when can we expect the next stern to be announced? ( ballpark )

I think we will hear some buzz in April on the next game.

#610 7 years ago

My guess is LOTR VE

#611 7 years ago

I was in Dallas.........and they DID announce that Elvira 3 is in production!

#612 7 years ago

Does Stern still have the license?

#613 7 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

LOL with Batman Super Duper LE at $15 large, $10,000 would be a steal at this point.

How true that is!
I mean, what's the ceiling price where Stern finally price themselves out of the game?

#614 7 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

How true that is!
I mean, what's the ceiling price where Stern finally price themselves out of the game?

BM66 did a pretty good job at it !
15k for a super Le no way. I have about 50 to 60 games on a BM 66 and I don't think I would pay more than $5500

#615 7 years ago

Aerosmith is already here, so that leaves
Star Wars
a Vault Edition?
Elivra 3

Will that wrap 2017 up

#616 7 years ago

Fast-and-Furious-8 (resized).jpgFast-and-Furious-8 (resized).jpg

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#617 7 years ago
Quoted from pindan3:

I was in Dallas.........and they DID announce that Elvira 3 is in production!

Really? I didn't hear anything about it being in production now. I just thought they announced that it would be a future release and that it was currently in development. I attended the George Gomez talk and he said in an off-hand remark that Elvira 3 is probably a year out at this point. He said it in a way that sounded like he was just guessing or speculating, not that he was certain about that.

#618 7 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

Really? I didn't hear anything about it being in production now. I just thought they announced that it would be a future release and that it was currently in development. I attended the George Gomez talk and he said in an off-hand remark that Elvira 3 is probably a year out at this point. He said it in a way that sounded like he was just guessing or speculating, not that he was certain about that.

Well we have Aerosmith currently in production and shipping, Star Wars maybe next, so what else for the rest of the year? Usually something has leaked out of Stern regarding new releases and other than the SW rumours/leaks, Elivira was the only other rumour, so we might see a VE sometime this year? and Elivira at the end of the year?

#619 7 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Based on historical data, there's usually a May announcement. No May 4th Star Wars announcement due to current production backlogs. Can anyone else add to this?

#620 7 years ago

F8 works for me!!

#621 7 years ago

Is that what you would call thinking outside the box?

#622 7 years ago

More and more people coming out the wood work saying they would like a F&F pin, we could be good to go o-din

#623 7 years ago

I spy a "Star Wars" manual by Data East next to Gary in this video! Coincidence?
This video was 4-1-17. Could it be a hint?

#624 7 years ago

Don't know...but I already have a deposit down on whatever it is.

1 week later
#625 7 years ago

Game hint around 9:00 min mark on Stern FB life feed from 2 weeks ago

#626 7 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Game hint around 9:00 min mark on Stern FB life feed from 2 weeks ago

What's the hint?

#627 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

What's the hint?

Not Elvira?

#628 7 years ago

Wishful thinking complete with chainsaw flipper bats

Ash vs ed (resized).jpgAsh vs ed (resized).jpg

aed (resized).jpgaed (resized).jpg

csfb (resized).jpgcsfb (resized).jpg

#629 7 years ago

Bon jovi blaze of glory

#630 7 years ago

I would think we would here something very soon!

#631 7 years ago

I'm calling it forget all of your star wars rumors the next stern will be kitchen knightmares

IMG_20170411_120719354_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20170411_120719354_HDR (resized).jpg

#632 7 years ago

Wow.. paint! stern has really stepped up their modeling software

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#633 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Wishful thinking complete with chainsaw flipper bats

I was in the middle of making my own Batman 66 game when Stern announced they were making Batman 66.

I changed my retheme to Ash vs Evil Dead so it makes sense that it will be Sterns next pin (after Star Wars).

#634 7 years ago

Masters of the Universe

"By the Power of Greyskull!"

#635 7 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Masters of the Universe
"By the Power of Greyskull!"

I'd love this! Doubt they'd sell more than a handful though. Castle Grey Skull and Snake Mountain toys would be cool. I guess the future pinball table will have to do...

#636 7 years ago

would love to see a grateful dead pin!

#637 7 years ago

I will guess: Star Wars and then Guardians of the Galaxy

Star-Wars-1200x675 (resized).jpgStar-Wars-1200x675 (resized).jpg
guardians-of-the-galaxy (resized).jpgguardians-of-the-galaxy (resized).jpg

#638 7 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

Star Wars and then Guardians of the Galaxy

I like the way you think!

#639 7 years ago

Guardians of the Galaxy seems like a slam dunk. hollywood, comic books, and 70s music. the Stern trifecta.

#640 7 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Guardians of the Galaxy seems like a slam dunk. hollywood, comic books, and 70s music. the Stern trifecta.

It's Disney, and Stern has a licensing relationship with them already. I've heard this was on the list of machines coming, but not recently. Hopefully it still is.

#641 7 years ago

I would make sense to announce Guardians next month, and Star Wars in September-December.

#642 7 years ago

Guardians of Galaxy pin with Keith's "Archer" design and Lyman on coding

#643 7 years ago

Hope they don't screw the pooch like they did with The Avengers. And the pf and the cab don't fall apart.

#644 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's Disney, and Stern has a licensing relationship with them already. I've heard this was on the list of machines coming, but not recently. Hopefully it still is.

Yeah, George Gomez mentioned it a lot on facebook a few years back and then the rumour seemed to go cold.

#645 7 years ago

I think there needs to be another Pirates of the Caribbean game made. I've never played the last one that they made but I hear it's not all that great. The theme is awesome and it could really be a cool game if done right. Indiana Jones is another one that deserves a remake, and of course King Kong Skull Island needs to be done and a Planet of the Apes pin that has all the old characters in the original movies.

#646 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think there needs to be another Pirates of the Caribbean game made. I've never played the last one that they made but I hear it's not all that great. The theme is awesome and it could really be a cool game if done right. Indiana Jones is another one that deserves a remake, and of course King Kong Skull Island needs to be done and a Planet of the Apes pin that has all the old characters in the original movies.

Then you're in luck - the next JJP is supposed to be Pirates of the Caribbean or Toy Story. I HOPE it's Toy Story, but I have a feeling it's a PotC game. Granted, it will be better than the one we have, but did we really NEED another PotC game so soon?

#647 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Then you're in luck - the next JJP is supposed to be Pirates of the Caribbean or Toy Story. I HOPE it's Toy Story, but I have a feeling it's a PotC game. Granted, it will be better than the one we have, but did we really NEED another PotC game so soon?

I won't buy a JJP game. Not because I think their quality is bad, I just think they price their games too high. Not gonna pay 8-9k for a pin.

#648 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I won't buy a JJP game. Not because I think their quality is bad, I just think they price their games too high. Not gonna pay 8-9k for a pin.

You're only punishing yourself. WoZ is awesome and can be had HUO for about the price of a new Premium Stern. Hobbit is "meh" for me. REALLY looking forward to Dialed In, though.

#649 7 years ago

I won't say that anyone should be paying $8k for a pinball machine to begin with, but Dialed In is absolutely the most jam-packed and solidly-built $8k pinball machine out there.

#650 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You're only punishing yourself. WoZ is awesome and can be had HUO for about the price of a new Premium Stern. Hobbit is "meh" for me. REALLY looking forward to Dialed In, though.

I don't doubt that JJP makes great games at all, they're just out of my price range is all. I'm more or a Stern Pro guy. I did splurge for a GB Premium because I felt it is a really special pin but other than that my other games are Pro models and I am extremely happy with them. You can't have much more fun in pinball than a TWD, GOT, and AS Pro.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,000 (OBO)
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

6,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Berkeley Township, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Led
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 28.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 47,038 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 941.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/13?hl=junglist and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.