Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG
dr (resized).jpg
IMG_2624 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 937.
#6701 4 years ago

Still looking for a Futurama machine to be made. Seems like a no brainer.

7CC9D1DA-BE26-47CB-883E-08EFAFAD75DD (resized).jpeg7CC9D1DA-BE26-47CB-883E-08EFAFAD75DD (resized).jpeg
#6702 4 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Still looking for a Futurama machine to be made. Seems like a no brainer.[quoted image]

IMG_20200211_213415 (resized).jpgIMG_20200211_213415 (resized).jpg
#6703 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Absolutely, check out the video below where college students are asked if they know 80's movies. Every single student knew about Back to the Future and seemed excited about it. BTTF is pretty much timeless at this point, same goes for Ghostbusters. A new BTTF trilogy pinball machine would sell like crazy.

Said it before, BTTF would be a killing theme if executed correctly. That DE turd is also selling for big bucks although that machine is bad as a machine can get. C'mon Stern, pick up the challenge!

Ow, would be an insta-buy for me.

#6704 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

Said it before, BTTF would be a killing theme if executed correctly. That DE turd is also selling for big bucks although that machine is bad as a machine can get. C'mon Stern, pick up the challenge!
Ow, would be an insta-buy for me.

Gary has stated many times this one is not going to happen. It's been asked and his reaction will leave you shocked.
Ask him again I dare you !

#6705 4 years ago

Still looking for a Futurama machine to be made. Seems like a no brainer.[quoted image]

Ive been thinking this for a long time. I like rick and morty, but I adore futurama. Would think spooky would be more likely to make than stern. Seems like would do well in a limited release like RM.

#6706 4 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Gary has stated many times this one is not going to happen. It's been asked and his reaction will leave you shocked.

Change the record wakky, you keep saying this, next you will be saying Gary also doesn’t like money. If Joe goes to him with a killer deal on the BTTF licence while demand is clearly at an all time high, it will get made, let’s not kid ourselves.

And no one is bothered about asking Gary, so you can double dare and triple dare till your blue in the face.

#6707 4 years ago

You all knew Wakky was going to get triggered again if you mentioned BTTF. He’s trying to save us from Gary’s wrath after all.

#6708 4 years ago

You dont know shit is what I think @wakky...heres what you said about Deadpool earlier in this thread....

Quoted from Wakky:

no way stupid non profitable pinball theme ..speculate all you want all this push and posting wont make it happen. Stern are way smarter than that

I dont care how many times you go visit the Stern factory (where Im sure they are just THRILLED to see you), you are always talking out of your ass. Youve been wrong so many times in this thread alone its not even funny. Also, Bon Jovi sucks.

#6709 4 years ago

Fine how about a Hot Tub Time Machine?

Could be sweet?

Some nice Crispen Glover clips.

#6710 4 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Ive been thinking this for a long time. I like rick and morty, but I adore futurama. Would think spooky would be more likely to make than stern. Seems like would do well in a limited release like RM.

Agree. Spooky should do Futurama.

#6711 4 years ago

My wife says her killer theme is The Muppets. She is on to something .... with assets!

#6712 4 years ago

When is Ironman shipping?

#6713 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

My wife says her killer theme is The Muppets. She is on to something .... with assets!

Well, it's still technically on the old JJP list of pins that was leaked. All the other ones on it have been done now. Muppets is all that remains.

#6714 4 years ago

Also, Bon Jovi sucks.

Nice finishing move!

#6715 4 years ago

Great to see Futurama mentioned here. I think it would be wonderful and would sell quite well. It was a hugely popular show. I find it interesting to hear that folks think it'd be better as a Spooky machine; after the awesome machine we got from Stern with Simpsons Pinball Party it seems to me they'd be a great choice to do another Matt Groening show in Futurama (and might have good relationships/trust with some of the folks and organizations involved).

I'd view Spooky as perfect for something a bit more niche, and to that I offer that an awesome new Spooky machine would be...

Gravity Falls.

Fantastic theme, amazing show, but wouldn't sell nearly as well as a Futurama would so it'd be great for a limited release. I know I'd buy one for sure.

#6716 4 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

People can change their minds! And maybe you're right and a BTTF remake by Stern will never happen. I'm just saying that I think BTTF will be a good franchise. There are more people who agree and made statements to support that.
I also said that BTTF would be an insta-buy for me (unless it looks like a complete turd).

So "Gary" (do you know the guy or what?) stated many times this ain't gonna happen? So what? When have you ever met a CEO who is openly telling all the company insides?

So, I am hoping for a BTTF (eej, a nice Miami Vice themed machine would also be cool), but if I'd put some money on it I guess it will be a Turdles (you see what I did there?)

#6717 4 years ago

C'mon Stern, Megadeth with Mustaine and Vic is a no brainer.

2020 is perfect , Bring on Vic Rattlehead

Mega (resized).JPGMega (resized).JPG
#6718 4 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

C'mon Stern, Megadeth with Mustaine and Vic is a no brainer.

If I could upvote your post multiple times without creating fake accounts...

Megadeth is great pinball material - both the music and the Vic art.

#6719 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Well, it's still technically on the old JJP list of pins that was leaked. All the other ones on it have been done now. Muppets is all that remains.

Didn’t know that. My wife is now singing the intro theme...

#6720 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wasn't Toy Story on JJP's list as well?

#6721 4 years ago

since Radiohead and Rage Against The Machine and Nirvana count as classic rock now can we have pinball machines for them?

#6722 4 years ago
Quoted from bobwiley:

The rumour is it’s supposedly next after GnR, my son loves Toy Story so it’s the first JJP theme I’ve been interested.

Keen to see what JJP do with the licence, something as iconic as Toy Story needs to have the audio and video assets.

#6723 4 years ago

Tmnt is what I heard.. Would love to c a JAWS...or for a music pinn Pink floyd or zep....

#6724 4 years ago
Quoted from bobwiley:

Right, sorry, Toy Story is coming after Guns N Roses so I mentally checked that one off the list.

So, technically, Toy Story and Muppets are what remain from that original leaked JJP list years ago. But I haven't heard ANYTHING about Muppets in a long time, so it might be cancelled.

#6725 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

since Radiohead and Rage Against The Machine and Nirvana count as classic rock now can we have pinball machines for them?

Radiohead?

Might work flawlessly ... if the Playfield was level.

#6726 4 years ago

What about Animaniacs?

#6727 4 years ago

I'm waiting for someone to do Tool--now that would be cool.

#6728 4 years ago
Quoted from Raegor:

What about Animaniacs?

Old enough but doesn't seem popular enough to me,

#6729 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Right, sorry, Toy Story is coming after Guns N Roses so I mentally checked that one off the list.
So, technically, Toy Story and Muppets are what remain from that original leaked JJP list years ago. But I haven't heard ANYTHING about Muppets in a long time, so it might be cancelled.

Would muppets really be a big enough follow up to Toy Story? Wouldn’t another mega licence but something a little more mature be a better follow up to Toy Story?

I know if I get Toy Story I won’t follow it up with another kiddie/family licence, especially when I already have the vastly superior licence/game in my home.

#6730 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Would muppets really be a big enough follow up to Toy Story? Wouldn’t another mega licence but something a little more mature be a better follow up to Toy Story?
I know if I get Toy Story I won’t follow it up with another kiddie/family licence, especially when I already have the vastly superior licence/game in my home.

Well, that list was from like three years ago, so maybe they intended to insert other titles in-between. But Muppets for me was always the weakest title on that leaked list. No tears shed if JJP dumped it for some of the better options they have access to now.

#6731 4 years ago
Quoted from Raegor:

What about Animaniacs?

I loved Animaniacs. As someone else said, just not popular enough.

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg
#6732 4 years ago

Sponge Bob

#6733 4 years ago

I’d take The Muppets over Toy Story, but recognize I’m likely in the minority.

I’d buy both.

#6734 4 years ago

My family would love to own a Lego themed game, so much you could do my imagination is running...

#6735 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I’d take The Muppets over Toy Story, but recognize I’m likely in the minority.
I’d buy both.

I think Muppets is WAY more my thing than Toy Story, as well. But alas...

#6736 4 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I'm waiting for someone to do Tool--now that would be cool.

If they started on it now, it might hit the streets the same time their new album is released on Vinyl!

#6737 4 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I loved Animaniacs. As someone else said, just not popular enough.

Sadly enough, this is true.

Whatever it is, I won't be surprised when it is delivered with 3 legs and the 4th is an upcharge.

#6738 4 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

I think Muppets is WAY more my thing than Toy Story, as well. But alas...

Agreed. I would vastly prefer a classic "Muppet Show" pin over Toy Story. Better humor and music! So many great possibilities of where you could go with it!

#6739 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Agreed. I would vastly prefer a classic "Muppet Show" pin over Toy Story. Better humor and music! So many great possibilities of where you could go with it!

Only problem I see w/ Muppets is that the Muppet Show was a Variety Show based on the 'Guest' for that show. Integrating that into the theme without adding additional royalties might end up being problematic for the Theme?

#6740 4 years ago

We were actually excited about a rumored muppets pin. It could be really fun and humorous. Not sure about how to go about objectives in it unless it’s about one of the movies. Toy story though will definitely be a buy for us unless it’s totally screwed up somehow but I’m confident it will be awesome.

#6741 4 years ago

Animaniacs
Toy Story
Muppets

Wow.... no, thanks.

#6742 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Only problem I see w/ Muppets is that the Muppet Show was a Variety Show based on the 'Guest' for that show. Integrating that into the theme without adding additional royalties might end up being problematic for the Theme?

There were plenty of skits that didn't include the guest host. I think that would work better anyways since a lot of the former hosts aren't relevant any longer and would make it seem more dated. I'd just focus on the Muppets themselves who are more timeless.

#6743 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

There were plenty of skits that didn't include the guest host. I think that would work better anyways since a lot of the former hosts aren't relevant any longer and would make it seem more dated. I'd just focus on the Muppets themselves who are more timeless.

I'm not a huge Muppets fan, but the old guys in the theatre being the running commentary, taunting you when you miss shots or drain could be the best part of the game.

#6744 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm not a huge Muppets fan, but the old guys in the theatre being the running commentary, taunting you when you miss shots or drain could be the best part of the game.

Statler and Waldorf

#6745 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Statler and Waldorf

Exhibit A as to my very casual Muppet knowledge and lack fan-ness. I had no idea of their names.

#6746 4 years ago

Let’s move past old theme and get some newer stuff on the line.

John Wick doesn’t have a scene that wouldn’t make for good pinball plus I’d love to hear “he isn’t the boogy man he’s the man you send to kill the fuckin boogeyman at the start of Baba Yaga multiball
Updated James Bond (hits both markets old and new win win!)
Fast and furious with an all time great Steve Ritchie layout for flow and speed
How about some other old but new/updated themes TWD is one of Sterns best, I’d love another adult theme like Halloween, SAW might not be everyone’s cup of tea but you could have some awesome mechs on that one!

#6747 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Let’s move past old theme and get some newer stuff on the line.

Quoted from J85M:

James Bond

Quoted from J85M:

Fast and furious

#6748 4 years ago

Megadeth would be cool next to my maiden

Just an idea but how about a western pin ? The man with no name deserve a pin. I find it weird they never explore the far west more.

Westerns are part of american history and the theme is classic and everybody on earth respect clint eastwood.

#6749 4 years ago

I thought Zeppelin was next?

#6750 4 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

I thought Zeppelin was next?

It is.

The Stairway to Heaven is a $500 factory option.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Trade
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 937.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/135?hl=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.