Nelson (resized).png
Andre (resized).png
dad_lg-min (resized).jpg
E497E3E8-872D-4DC9-B95B-17AFBD94F4D0 (resized).jpeg
23DC2D2F-A90E-4CA2-98A1-F19762374E3D (resized).jpeg
FDD39C64-5E43-4A2A-80EF-54E82F1F62E3 (resized).jpeg
Keanu (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,739 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 935.
#6601 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Rumour is yes, my big concern is stern will fall back on that being the main feature and give us another barren playfield like most their 2019 offerings.
I’d love to see some interactive toys for a change, a bash and reveal krang keep costs down and just use the mech from Elvira crypt, shredder with magnet in front of him so he can fight back and most of of all TMNT screams for subways!
Doesn’t have to be anything mind blowing for this game to kick ass, Ironman being vaulted again proves this, simple interactive toys/areas that are a lot of fun.

Things I would hope to see:
Defeat Villians modes ala X-Men and Deadpool- TMNT has SOOOOOO many villians they could use: Shredder, Bebop & Rocksteady, Krang, Foot SOldiers, Slash, Baxter Stockman just to go with the main ones, could reach DEEEEEEEP for more. (Muckman and Wingnut? Leatherhead? Rat King? etc etc etc.

Subways absolutely make sense
LE could be designed to look like the turtle van
Artwork would love some of the old 90's comic/ action figure artwork.
Technodrome somewhere on the PF

#6602 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Rumour is yes, my big concern is stern will fall back on that being the main feature and give us another barren playfield like most their 2019 offerings.
I’d love to see some interactive toys for a change, a bash and reveal krang keep costs down and just use the mech from Elvira crypt, shredder with magnet in front of him so he can fight back and most of of all TMNT screams for subways!
Doesn’t have to be anything mind blowing for this game to kick ass, Ironman being vaulted again proves this, simple interactive toys/areas that are a lot of fun.

It will be barren and stripped down.

#6603 4 years ago

You never know Stern could pack TMNT.

#6604 4 years ago

Free pizza with every TMNT purchased,

#6605 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Free pizza with every TMNT purchased,

and LE Buyers get a Free Topping.

Take THAT Spooky!

#6606 4 years ago

Guys Stern has delivered at least once in 2019. JP2 is anything but barren. I just hope tmnt follows suit.

#6607 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Guys Stern has delivered at least once in 2019. JP2 is anything but barren. I just hope tmnt follows suit.

True, I picked up Elvira Pre and I am pretty happy with it also.

#6608 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

and LE Buyers get a Free Topping.
Take THAT Spooky!

Pepperoni for me.

#6609 4 years ago

No Anchovies!!!

#6610 4 years ago
Quoted from Pwaka1986:

No Anchovies!!!

Anchovies are good but overpower the whole pizza.

#6611 4 years ago

Anchovies so good, can't wait to get one this weekend during SB

#6612 4 years ago
download (15) (resized).jpegdownload (15) (resized).jpeg
#6613 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Guys Stern has delivered at least once in 2019

Don't forget Stranger Things - It has a projector!

#6614 4 years ago

TMNT needs a subway or how would they implement the sewer...

#6615 4 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Smell-O-Vision?

John Waters gave out scratch n sniff cards to go with the movie. Time for a pinball crossover? It could have a card dispenser like Slugfest, and when you start a game, it dispenses a Smell-O-Vision card.

#6616 4 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Plastic sewer lid above a ramp.

#6617 4 years ago
Quoted from drained:

Plastic sewer lid above a ramp.

Sadly, this is probably the reality.

#6618 4 years ago

Market was basically saved by Gary and will fall to it's knees with Gary.. at least in the short term. The final days are all about bringing himself and early investors whole while the fruits are ripe. Market has been generous the last ~5 years, time for their reaping.

#6619 4 years ago

Turtles do seem like a appropriate choice for the next Stern since all their pins are watered down these days...........

#6620 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Turtles do seem like an appropriate choice for the next Stern since all their pins are watered down these days.

Are you saying Stern games are now just a shell of what Stern used to make?

#6621 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Are you saying Stern games are now just a shell of what Stern used to make?

37320371-783B-4EBE-9F3F-D2194F47D535.gif37320371-783B-4EBE-9F3F-D2194F47D535.gif
#6622 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Anchovies so good, can't wait to get one this weekend during SB

#6623 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’d agree with this it’s fairy obvious that Disney have zero interest in TRON:Legacy, it’s been dead in their eyes for years.
All the cast and crew from Legacy have been trying to push out a sequel but Disney are simply not interested, especially when they can make 4, 5 or 10x more off a Marvel or Star Wars deal.

Maybe Disney isn't interested in making a film, but Tron is far from a dead brand for them. They've been airing a Tron Legacy-related kids show for years now, and they're building a new Tron roller coaster at Disney World right now. For two movies that didn't make much money, Tron is surprisingly an IP they've invested in quite a bit.

#6624 4 years ago

Yesterday a person who distributes the stern machines in Spain confirms to me, that stern will raise the price of the following machines 200 euros more for the pro version and 300 for the premium version. They are getting very expensive for the poor quality they are selling .. .. many friends are thinking of stopping buying new machines even if they bring the new technology

#6625 4 years ago

Sorry to hear man, We cop the price rise bullshit here too.
Yeah the new tech...... Wifi and Bluetooth for Stern will be exciting and hype will intensify but there is Noooo way I am gonna buy another game that has a shit crater playfield.
A solution is required and I am sure they are working on it, just hope they figure it out.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6626 4 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Yeah the new tech...... Wifi and Bluetooth for Stern will be exciting and hype will intensify but there is Noooo way I am gonna buy another game that has a shit crater playfield.
A solution is required and I am sure they are working on it, just hope they figure it out.

They know the answer, it's putting $50 or so back in the BOM for each machine and buying the blanks with the better, harder wood, and/or cutting the supplier they use (of 3?) that has the crappy crater-town playfields.

#6627 4 years ago
Quoted from Pwaka1986:

No Anchovies!!!

I used to think the same , until I heard Fry talk about them , so I tried them , and if done right they are unreal . They have to be on top of the pizza and well done . Since I've moved house I can't find a pizza shop that does them right .

IMG_20200205_232417 (resized).jpgIMG_20200205_232417 (resized).jpgIMG_20200205_232559 (resized).jpgIMG_20200205_232559 (resized).jpg
#6628 4 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Yesterday a person who distributes the stern machines in Spain confirms to me, that stern will raise the price of the following machines 200 euros more for the pro version and 300 for the premium version. They are getting very expensive for the poor quality they are selling .. .. many friends are thinking of stopping buying new machines even if they bring the new technology

Quoted from RA77:

U.K. prices are even more insane than European £1300 difference between a U.K. premium and a premium from Europe.

Simple solution is stop buying once sales fall off a cliff in our regions they will have to do something, either they stop selling completely and loosing the markets (unlikely) or prices have to come down to regain the sales/market.

If we continue to buy buy buy with each price increase then why wouldn’t Stern keen adding 200-300 a pop.?

#6629 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

U.K. prices are even more insane than European £1300 difference between a U.K. premium and a premium from Europe.

Do you know why there is such a big difference when a few days ago you guys were in the EU .

#6630 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Do you know why there is such a big difference when a few days ago you guys were in the EU .

Price gouging. Nothing more, nothing less.
I am going to thrash out my very own trade agreement with the US so that I could afford a NIB game.

#6631 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Prices for Sterns have always been way higher in the U.K. than Europe. We have one official distributor, who sells on to resellers, so they have a monopoly on the U.K. market and price gouge the hell out of us as a result.

#6632 4 years ago

With internet capabilities in the new system i hope stern has taken advantage of the credit card possibilities. It will be huge for operators.

#6633 4 years ago

My local arcade has a unique in store card that you load up with credits and then you can just swipe that to start the machines. its way easier than multiple card transactions or using quarters.

#6634 4 years ago

Curious if they put them online, what the monthly fee will be.

#6635 4 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

I am going to thrash out my very own trade agreement with the US so that I could afford a NIB game.

You guys will be signing one with us soon, no doubt.

#6636 4 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

They've been airing a Tron Legacy-related kids show for years now, and they're building a new Tron roller coaster at Disney World right now.

The tron cartoon seems to have been made for one season 8 years ago.
Because they are making a ride doesnt have much to do with with an investment in their assets as much as a theme.
No more than "Remys ratatouille ride."

#6637 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Because they are making a ride doesnt have much to do with with an investment in their assets as much as a theme.

The cartoon was amazing, Disney botched that just like fox with fire fly..... ugh frustrating

#6638 4 years ago
IMG_5400 (resized).JPGIMG_5400 (resized).JPG
#6639 4 years ago
Quoted from tonedef131:

[quoted image]

Well it’s been a while since Stern made a typo on a game but this one would be a biggie

#6640 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Because they did never change their currency to euros.

#6641 4 years ago

I want TMNT as much as I would like crabs!

Bring out Jaws dang it.....

#6642 4 years ago

A little birdie told me you will have to pay a royalty per play on location, just like the new juke boxes.

#6643 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

A little birdie told me you will have to pay a royalty per play on location, just like the new juke boxes.

I will happily give stern a percentage of my collections, but only if it's for features that are only available to location machines. Also, they better knock 2k off the price to help compensate us for our troubles. There is a reason touchtunes has 10s of thousands jukeboxes out there. You give away the product and make your money on the back end.

#6644 4 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I will happily give stern a percentage of my collections, but only if it's for features that are only available to location machines. Also, they better knock 2k off the price to help compensate us for our troubles. There is a reason touchtunes has 10s of thousands jukeboxes out there. You give away the product and make your money on the back end.

Free pinball machines. Im going into business tomorrow!!

#6645 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ah you're right about the show. They've still been putting clips up on Disney XD's youtube channel. So I assumed they were putting up clips of recent shows.

#6646 4 years ago

Mission Impossible is currently filming its 7th and 8th instalments. Fast and furious must finished film 9 with 3 more coming, it seems like a no brainer at this point to make pins based on these billion dollar franchises, that have massive world wide and commercial appeal.

#6647 4 years ago

Looks like you guys are all off. Jersey Shore seems to be the next big thing from Stern. WTF?!

Screenshot 2020-02-06 at 7.53.40 AM (resized).jpegScreenshot 2020-02-06 at 7.53.40 AM (resized).jpeg
#6648 4 years ago

Cabs Here!!

#6649 4 years ago

GTL

#6650 4 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Is turtles going to have internet connection? What would that be used for beyond code updates? Excited for possibilites

excited for pinball machines to quickly become DDOS proxies and get ransomware locked

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 300.00
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

There are 46,739 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 935.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/133?hl=raegor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.