Topic Stats

• 6,052 posts
  • 781 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by mrclean
  • Topic is favorited by 134 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 622 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

10E998FD-2E71-4A3D-BA66-4DB92FA1DDD6 (resized).jpeg
8374853E-D1AA-4E5E-8A90-71C0DB7C66DE (resized).jpeg
46D81076-0883-4EB2-B1C4-114A4323C698 (resized).png
sebknsxr4e831 (resized).jpg
51VGnkzRZaL._SX268_ (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191204-182457 (resized).jpg
booom (resized).jpg
Rick_Morty_Pinball (resized).png
Lordvoldemort (resized).jpg
443E4CC6-0C0B-49C8-9A35-1D63DA927C86 (resized).jpeg
3BC5BA40-8A30-4CA4-B0A1-B05661A1404F.png
Screenshot_20191204-172605_Google (resized).jpg
pbnchklt.jpg
Screenshot_20191203-174041_InShot (resized).jpg
source.gif
Umv1ppvv_400x400[1] (resized).jpg

There are 6052 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 122.
#5801 12 days ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Not arguing for nor against a "Stranger Things" pinball game. But a lot of people here are hoping for one. I agree it is a great show but damn if I can figure out what such a pinball would look like and what it's modes and rules might include. Can someone please share their concept(s)? Thanks in advance.

Lookup the virtual Stranger Things pinball for visual pinball x. There are several good videos on youtube showing off the gameplay and "video screen." I'd love it if they just made a real-life version of that table, its that good.

#5802 12 days ago

I was listening to Slap Save and they seem to think the signs point to Led Zeppelin. I have nothing against this band but I wouldn't buy one. I probably would bite on ST or TMNT.

#5803 12 days ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Not arguing for nor against a "Stranger Things" pinball game. But a lot of people here are hoping for one. I agree it is a great show but damn if I can figure out what such a pinball would look like and what it's modes and rules might include. Can someone please share their concept(s)? Thanks in advance.

I am not much or a designer or rules guy. But if you take the first 3 seasons - you can have the Demigorgon as a toy (maybe a bash), obviously you have 11 and kids on the PF, Hopper, the Mom, Billy, etc.

The ares of the PF could include the 'lab', the arcade, the high school, Will's house - xmas lights, Starcourt Mall (and/or Scoops Ahoy), the big Mindflayer, the portal to the upside down (which I hope they don't do as a lower PF - but I am sure they will). They can do great things with the lights and sounds as you enter the upside down. Countless modes and missions regarding escape for 11, fighting the demigorgans and mindflayers, saving friends, getting to the portal - blowing it up...stuff like that.

Also, the theme music rocks - and the 80 songs that are the show are good too.

#5804 12 days ago

Put it this way GNR by Jersey Jack or Stranger things, I will get the GNR and i prefer Stern.
Talking with a mate last night has anyone mentioned a Get Smart before as that would have some awesome toys.

#5805 12 days ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Put it this way GNR by Jersey Jack or Stranger things, I will get the GNR and i prefer Stern.
Talking with a mate last night has anyone mentioned a Get Smart before as that would have some awesome toys.

Looks like you will get that chance

#5806 12 days ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Lookup the virtual Stranger Things pinball for visual pinball x. There are several good videos on youtube showing off the gameplay and "video screen." I'd love it if they just made a real-life version of that table, its that good.

Thanks. Your answer along with the others who replied were very helpful.

#5807 11 days ago

Dune
But after Led Zeppelin

#5808 11 days ago

Yes, please.

#5811 8 days ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

For all you who enjoy saw this and wanted to post maybe helps it get made to a pin.

Sounds like a good candidate for a Spooky pin to me.

#5812 7 days ago

So will we see an announcement in 2019?

My guess is no. I don’t see them making a release and shipping before x mass. They would have to announce it now.

#5813 7 days ago
Quoted from V8haha:

So will we see an announcement in 2019?
My guess is no. I don’t see them making a release and shipping before x mass. They would have to announce it now.

Not smart anyway, even a home game. Let the market buy the current inventory and replenish/release after Xmas.

Look for one at ces! I bet they’ll have jack d stream it again

#5814 7 days ago

Led Zeppelin, Tron VE, Stranger Things.

Anyone hearing anything?

#5815 7 days ago

Rumor mill has been quiet since they cut ties with the mole.

#5816 7 days ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Who is the mole?

#5817 7 days ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

It's not nice to call mnpinball a mole!

#5818 7 days ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Who is the mole?

We know who knows...
the-mole-15th-anniversary-anderson-cooper (resized).jpg

#5820 6 days ago

I'm definitely thinking the rumors of Led Zep and Stranger Things are viable, but TMNT doesn't seem that likely.

But this is what I really want. Really, just any awesome sci-fi pin would be awesome.

Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Dune
But after Led Zeppelin

#5821 6 days ago

Electrocoin are the UK Stern distributor. Their next game will 100% be there.

#5822 6 days ago

I hear Stern will release their new pin soon, either right before the New Year or right after. For tax reasons they may try to get it out before January 1?
I've also heard which titles are NOT being used instead of which are being used - they're being VERY quiet and careful not to leak photos and titles.

One thing we can all agree on is the deisinger - Brian Eddy (Attack from Mars , Black Rose, Funhouse, Indiana Jones, Medieval Madness, Bride of Pin·bo and The Shadow). At least this was the rumor going around the Museum of Pinball last weekend.

Nothing at IAAPA at the Stern booth. Couldn't crack Zack or the other Stern team members. (the Comic Art Star Wars was cool....yes, the playfield was also redone in comic art).

Anyone else heard anything?

#5823 6 days ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I'm definitely thinking the rumors of Led Zep and Stranger Things are viable, but TMNT doesn't seem that likely.
But this is what I really want. Really, just any awesome sci-fi pin would be awesome.

TMNT is a super strong rumor.

And like JP it's a Data East re-boot so much cheaper for Stern to do....

#5824 6 days ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

TMNT is a super strong rumor.
And like JP it's a Data East re-boot so much cheaper for Stern to do....

Licensing costs don't care if it's been done before.

I mean, I know it's a strong rumor, I've been hearing it for at least a year, but without any relevant tmnt stuff recently, I don't know how likely it is. Ghostbusters at least had the shitty reboot movie to bank on. I get that with these types of titles it doesn't matter because everyone knows the property, but they still usually coincide with something.

#5825 6 days ago

New indiana jones pin?

#5826 6 days ago
Quoted from jorro:

New indiana jones pin?

Given Stern's last underwhelming Indy pin, I say leave that one alone. JJP has more potential to do it right.

#5827 6 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

Given Stern's last underwhelming Indy pin, I say leave that one alone. JJP has more potential to do it right.

Why are people trying to remake Indy all the time? The original is the best forever....

#5828 6 days ago

I'd be all about a jjp Indy pin. No interest in the older ones, but love the theme.

#5829 6 days ago

I think Rambo and Terminator would sell well if done proper.

#5830 6 days ago

And Stern i just noticed a Halloween movie being done next October (Get on it for fucks sake)

#5831 6 days ago

Black Sabbath!

#5832 6 days ago

Stern bring back a widebody at least in the next 5 years so we get more in a game

#5833 5 days ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

One thing we can all agree on is the deisinger - Brian Eddy

What about a sequel to Medieval Madness? Maybe the could soak up left over artwork and props from BKSoR.

#5834 5 days ago

TWIP

Rumor mill list.

681D1B5B-04FC-4A59-A69B-372A360BD5B1 (resized).jpeg
#5835 5 days ago
Quoted from frankmac:

TWIP
Rumor mill list.[quoted image]

I do not see the market for Rush. There are so many music pins they could do before Rush with more popular artists/bands. Google says 40 million albums sold worldwide, which isn't that great for a very long career.

#5836 5 days ago
Quoted from frankmac:

TWIP
Rumor mill list.[quoted image]

I would be 1000% down with a James Bond pin. Of course, the new James Bond flick (No Time to Die) is due to be released soon...

#5837 5 days ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Why are people trying to remake Indy all the time? The original is the best forever....

I don't get why people have such an issue with older themes being redone , how good would a new Lord of the Rings , Back to the Future or Family Guy be with the new technology . It's not going to make the originals any worse . Everyone seems pretty happy with the new Jurassic Park but if you listened to everyone who said don't remake it cuz it's already been done twice , well , we would never have it .

#5838 5 days ago

Predication:

Stranger Things

When:

Before Xmas

Source:

Crystal ball

#5839 5 days ago
Quoted from Chief:

Predication:
Stranger Things
When:
Before Xmas
Source:
Crystal ball

How cool would Stranger things be? It would have to have a lower playfield though to represent “the underground”. Stranger things has to have a lower playfield even more than Munsters does. It would be a real letdown if theres no underground in a Stranger Things pinball machine in my opinion. I dont see Stern making two games with lower playfields though this close together.

#5840 5 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

How cool would Stranger things be? It would have to have a lower playfield though to represent “the underground”. Stranger things has to have a lower playfield even more than Munsters does. It would be a real letdown if theres no underground in a Stranger Things pinball machine in my opinion. I dont see Stern making two games with lower playfields though this close together.

Hopefully it won’t have a lower playfield as not a fan. Don’t get me started on Munsters. It’s best forgotten about imho

#5841 5 days ago
Quoted from Chief:

Predication:

Stranger Things

When:

Before Xmas

Source:

+1

8 ball (resized).jpg
#5842 5 days ago

We're already into December... It doesn't feel like it's happening in 2019.

#5843 5 days ago
Quoted from Chief:

Hopefully it won’t have a lower playfield as not a fan. Don’t get me started on Munsters. It’s best forgotten about imho

Yeah but a Stranger Things pin has got to have an underground. The underground is the main focus of the show lol.

#5844 5 days ago

Instead of a lower playfield, maybe Stern can bring back subways and do something interesting with them?

#5845 5 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

Wasn't IJ originally to be Zepplin? I remember reading that somewhere...

#5846 5 days ago
Quoted from Chief:

Predication:
Stranger Things
When:
Before Xmas
Source:
Crystal ball

I’m hearing Led Zeppelin must be a communication breakdown!

#5847 5 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah but a Stranger Things pin has got to have an underground. The underground is the main focus of the show lol.

It could also be done by changing the GI to dark blue and the lasers from ST Prem/LE (preferably in blue or green), perhaps some physical changes on the PF too (moving ramps, pop up items, subways opened for portals...etc.).

#5848 5 days ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

It could also be done by changing the GI to dark blue and the lasers from ST Prem/LE (preferably in blue or green), perhaps some physical changes on the PF too (moving ramps, pop up items, subways opened for portals...etc.).

Ohhh..this sounds good.

Really - no announcement for 2019???

#5849 5 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’m hearing Led Zeppelin must be a communication breakdown!

Nah, you're just dazed and confused.

#5850 5 days ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Agreed 100% I’d rather have physical changes to represent the upside down, than a small mini lower playfield.

Darken the GI and change the lighting perfect! Physical changes would be icing on the cake, great way to make the upside down physically feel and look different!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 6052 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 122.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside