enjoy your balls.gif
balls...gif
balls..gif
IMG_4484 (resized).jpeg
Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,144 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 923.
#5651 4 years ago

How about the George Reeves Superman which has both b/w and color episodes. Bad special effects, dopey villains all would combine for a perfect Steve Ritchie/ Lyman game. Kryptonite would reduce your flipper power By 50%.....

#5652 4 years ago

I would love a Scooby Doo pinball machine. I mean think about it, there are all these kiddie versions and yet there has never been an official pinball machine. Plus the dog just turned 50 this year; seems to me someone needs a birthday gift!

#5653 4 years ago
Quoted from JCO25:

I would love a Scooby Doo pinball machine. I mean think about it, there are all these kiddie versions and yet there has never been an official pinball machine. Plus the dog just turned 50 this year; seems to me someone needs a birthday gift!

I could see Scooby Doo having some nice integration. Get the gang together, take a ride to spooky destinations in the mystery machine and hunt down monsters (only to find out it was actually old man Peterson). Maybe stop for some Scooby snacks along the way.
As long as they hire Matthew Lillard instead of whoever does Shaggy in the new movie trailer.

#5654 4 years ago

Best theme... ever.

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#5655 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

2020:
Stranger Things
TMNT
TRON vault
Led Zeppelin

2020 for Tron Vault!!!!!

#5656 4 years ago

If Tron and TMNT are coming in 2020, I would be buying both for sure!

#5657 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

If Tron and TMNT are coming in 2020, I would be buying both for sure!

And don't forget Back to the Future! Gary Stern can curse the heavens, but there will be another Back to the Future pinball machine within the next five years.

#5658 4 years ago

Stranger things and TMNT will have my money!

Eddy on TMNT

#5659 4 years ago

Yep, I’d buy a Back to the Future.........
I’d have a Tron Vault too...... here’s hoping..

#5660 4 years ago

Dune

#5661 4 years ago
Quoted from HeadNZ:

Best theme... ever.[quoted image]

Blade Runner is the only title I would possibly buy sight unseen.

Alas...twill never happen as today’s consumer only likes action hero movies.

:::sigh:::

#5662 4 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

Blade Runner is the only title I would possibly buy sight unseen.
Alas...twill never happen as today’s consumer only likes action hero movies.
:::sigh:::

I would love a Bladerunner pin, but only the original movie

#5663 4 years ago

Ill buy whatever comes out too for sure! Without seeing it or playing it! Take my money! Its a must-buy! Sight unseen!

#5664 4 years ago

I wish one of these smaller companies could do Alien versus Predator. I would buy that tomorrow. LOL.

At the Houston show we got into that discussion of the madness with both of those machines from the past. It would be a hit if they can all come together
and get it moving.

I know it's probably impossible but that's my dream machine. Next time I am in Chicago I am going to play the Aliens as I had no idea it was around to play.

BOND would be a winner for me.

Have a great day.

#5665 4 years ago

Aliens is one of my dream themes for sure!

#5666 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Did you play the limited run one anywhere?

A few are up for sale but 15k , no support/ parts if breaks down we are in big trouble....bummer.

#5667 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I like both but no matter wich ones...

...how'd you make that movies into a fast paced pin?!

Propably it would be better for an "original storyline" within the setting like JP.

#5668 4 years ago

Just posted to youtube:

There are rumors of a stadium tour with Def Leppard and Poison

#5669 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Did you play the limited run one anywhere?
A few are up for sale but 15k , no support/ parts if breaks down we are in big trouble....bummer.

I played it at Ann Arbor Pinball Museum Showcase last year. Not enough to rate it. But I will tell you that IMO, it was the most awesome looking pin I have ever seen! Very dark playfield though. But a spectacle to say the least! If I was rich, I'd have one! I know the support is a problem though. Hoping someone makes another Alien pin!

#5670 4 years ago
Quoted from Raegor:

Just posted to youtube:

Supposedly the tour deal required Vince to lose 40 pounds. He needs to shed at least twice that to have the breath control to be able to even come CLOSE to the songs live. Video from their last tour was embarrassing.
vinceneil (resized).jpgvinceneil (resized).jpg

The bigger question is how will Mick Mars be able to do this? That skeletal disease he has is progressive and it's been 5 years since he barely made it through their "final" tour.

#5671 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I played it at Ann Arbor Pinball Museum Showcase last year. Not enough to rate it. But I will tell you that IMO, it was the most awesome looking pin I have ever seen! Very dark playfield though. But a spectacle to say the least! If I was rich, I'd have one! I know the support is a problem though. Hoping someone makes another Alien pin!

I bet it's spectacular and all it needs is some new PINSTADIUM LED'S and it's lit up like supernova.

#5672 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Supposedly the tour deal required Vince Niel to lose 40 pounds. He needs to shed at least twice that to have the breath control to be able to even come CLOSE to the songs live. Video from their last tour was embarrassing.[quoted image]

Yeah I agree. Shred the pounds, then shred the fretboard.

#5673 4 years ago

Id love to see a Dune game with an Orbitor 1 style playfield and added ramps and stuff. Gotta have a heart plug plunger.

#5674 4 years ago

I’d buy Motley Crue. Weight or not, Vince couldn’t remember the words to the songs 5 years ago, doubt that’s changed!

Mick is my hero!!

#5675 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Supposedly the tour deal required Vince to lose 40 pounds. He needs to shed at least twice that to have the breath control to be able to even come CLOSE to the songs live. Video from their last tour was embarrassing.
[quoted image]
The bigger question is how will Mick Mars be able to do this. That skeletal disease he has is progressive and it's been 5 years since he barely made it through their "final" tour.

Looks like he lives on a couch.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5676 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Played it at the Dutch Pinball Open last week and I must say that the machine made an impression. Good sounds, nice flow and solid animations. You can tell that great care has been put in this pin.

However.... It kept breaking down. At several moments in the game the ball was shot in the scoop resulting in the fact that several ball searches could not find the ball and the machine had to be rebooted. Personally the game has that wow factor but that wow was soon gone because the playfield is too dark and the game doesn't cut it. My two friends kept getting back for more and played it for a couple of games. They weren't blown away either.

#5677 4 years ago
33A3FDD2-BEEF-41C7-ABA1-E727A2FA7745 (resized).jpeg33A3FDD2-BEEF-41C7-ABA1-E727A2FA7745 (resized).jpeg
#5678 4 years ago

Played Alien a fair bit.

Don't get the hype as it plays slow and clunky.

Sound and visuals are superb though.

#5679 4 years ago
Quoted from Raegor:

Just posted to youtube:

ahhhh the old we ran out of money tour! classic

#5680 4 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

ahhhh the old we ran out of money tour! classic

I think it's more of a pay attention to us tour.

#5681 4 years ago

Abba??

Bee Gees??

Kidding!!!!!!!!!

What about Elton John? it sure would be colorful.

#5682 4 years ago

Crue and Def Leppard both suck ass and if they think they are filling stadiums with that tour Live Nation is gonna be one disappointed media conglomerate.

#5683 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Crue and Def Leppard both suck ass and if they think they are filling stadiums with that tour Live Nation is gonna be one disappointed media conglomerate.

Def Leppard has bad writing aside from Pyromania, but their performances are damn good. I was surprised. Poison is worse than awful. As much as I want Crue to be great you know it's gonna be a disaster.

#5684 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I’d take either movie as I love em both!

#5685 4 years ago

Sin City would make a good Pin

DA0E4B61-91CE-49F8-94D9-C348126508F1 (resized).jpegDA0E4B61-91CE-49F8-94D9-C348126508F1 (resized).jpeg
#5686 4 years ago

I think the only way I'd buy a NIB band pin from stern would be if they made a Judas Priest pin. I'd go super LE all over a Dio pin. But, that will never, ever happen. Even though really Dio's and Priests album sales are around the same. I think Priest because they are still active has a little bit better brand right now.
But, I'd move Heaven And Hell just to get the SLE for a dio... For a Priest. It be a Prem or LE... Whichever has the better art package.
But, I just don't see that happening... Not a shame... I got Iron Maiden and that was amazing. One day I wouldn't mind an AC DC Luci though. And I think the Aerosmith pin is really dang good. Love that ball lock and it has some of the coolest animations in all pinball.

#5687 4 years ago

All this talk about music pins, how big are Oasis in the US? I know some collectors in the states with 100,000 in Oasis memorabilia and collectors items, but those are the hardcore fans, how much of a general following in the states do they have?

#5688 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I think the only way I'd buy a NIB band pin from stern would be if they made a Judas Priest pin. I'd go super LE all over a Dio pin. But, that will never, ever happen. Even though really Dio's and Priests album sales are around the same. I think Priest because they are still active has a little bit better brand right now.
But, I'd move Heaven And Hell just to get the SLE for a dio... For a Priest. It be a Prem or LE... Whichever has the better art package.
But, I just don't see that happening... Not a shame... I got Iron Maiden and that was amazing. One day I wouldn't mind an AC DC Luci though. And I think the Aerosmith pin is really dang good. Love that ball lock and it has some of the coolest animations in all pinball.

I'd buy my next Stern music pin if they make "The Clash" so we both have about a 1% chance of buying a Stern music pin.

#5689 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

All this talk about music pins, how big are Oasis in the US? I know some collectors in the states with 100,000 in Oasis memorabilia and collectors items, but those are the hardcore fans, how much of a general following in the states do they have?

Maybe the video mode can be the brothers fist fighting on stage.

#5690 4 years ago

Slayer, Sabbath (have heaven and hell with Dio as a tribute) next music pins. Or do horror Friday 13th, Halloween, Evil dead. So many options. Action movie do Rambo.

#5691 4 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I'd buy my next Stern music pin if they make "The Clash" so we both have about a 1% chance of buying a Stern music pin.

Ohhh... I think the chances are worse than that... More aligned to a snowball in hell if you know what I mean.

#5692 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Slayer, Sabbath (have heaven and hell with Dio as a tribute) next music pins. Or do horror Friday 13th, Halloween, Evil dead. So many options. Action movie do Rambo.

I'd prefer no black sabbath. Only because if they would include dio it would be some very minor way and trivialize what he accomplished with them.
Look at his output with black sabbath and compare that with Ozzy... Yeah... Short time, but lots of material in that short time, and all of it quality.
And he had 3 era's with them and each was successful... Yes, even Dehumanizer was commercially successful and a good tour for them... Ended badly, thats when Halford had to come in, because Dio refused to open for Ozzy for Ozfest.

Then they got back again under Heaven and Hell and once again. Very successful. Shame Dio died when he did. He had 3 albums in the works. A 2nd Heaven and Hell album and Magica 2 and 3.

They really were a great song writing team. Wish they had more time, but that was the nature of the beast... In fact one of the things that kinda got Dio fired during the mixing of Live Evil(the producer Lilly Munsters Son...Not Butch Patrick... Lied to Tony and Gezer about Dio messing with the mix and bringing his vocals up.), was the record contract he signed with Warner Bros. Geezer and Tony were afraid he was going to cut and run and were not happy about it. You got to remember. The band was in the dumps before Dio joined. Their glory days were over.
He rekindled their popularity. So that record contract rubbed them the wrong way.
Dio claims that he was going to take an approach where he would have lots of guests on the album, kind of like how he guested on Kerry Livgrens Seeds of Change. So the album wasn't really going to be a big deal or priority for him. More for fun... Well, he got fired.

And after assembling a band he went in to record that album. And after a few days in the studio he got a call to meet with one of Warner's executives in the morning. He asked what Dio was doing, and dio told him recording the album that he was under contract for. The guy said cool and then said who the hell scheduled this so damn early in the morning...Any... That album would become Holy Diver... So really no sour grapes for Dio being kicked out. As I wouldn't want a world without Holy Diver.

So... Sorry about the tangent. But, yeah... They'd gloss over Dio, or insult him by having such little content with him. So no thank you to a black sabbath pin. Not worth insulting his legacy.

#5693 4 years ago

Sin City would be great.

So would 300 with Frank Miller style artwork.

#5694 4 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

2020:
Stranger Things
TMNT
TRON vault
Led Zeppelin

I hope this is true. Gives me plenty of time to catch up and buy Deadpool, JP and Black Knight. Non of those titles listed interest me, despite being a huge Stranger Things, Tron and Zeppelin fan. I thought I wanted Zeppelin until I heard it was a retheme of Quicksilver.

#5695 4 years ago

Playing the Visual Pinball X stranger things table really has me wanting a real thing. I love the theme possibilities. Really hoping they go there. The dream is harry potter but I dont see it happening....

#5696 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I thought I wanted Zeppelin until I heard it was a retheme of Quicksilver.

MNpinball said it isn't if that'd get your hopes up.

#5697 4 years ago

Just had a look at the events calendar, jeez youse have a lot of shows to choose from!
Anywho, where might be the next really big event that Stern would possibly do their next reveal do we think?
Cheers

#5698 4 years ago

How about a CB/GB music pin? The Ramones, Talking Heads, Blondie. Who wouldn’t dig ‘Blowjobs & blow in the shitter’ multiball?!?

#5699 4 years ago
Quoted from Jdfitzy-in-Aus:

Just had a look at the events calendar, jeez youse have a lot of shows to choose from!
Anywho, where might be the next really big event that Stern would possibly do their next reveal do we think?
Cheers

Based upon historical evidence, CES January ~7th, is when they usually release a game.

#5700 4 years ago

Wish hard folks.

poke (resized).pngpoke (resized).png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser
Pinball Machine
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
6,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life
Armor and blades
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Decals
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
$ 26.50
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,144 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 923.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/114?hl=pinaddikt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.