vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg
Severance (resized).JPG
We_were_on_a_break1-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif
maxresdefault (resized).jpeg
images (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1713427968712 (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,043 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 941.
#5451 4 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

IF and when a STRANGER THINGS Pinball comes out :
Should have :
-Iconic creepy score plays at power up / ball launch
-Demogorgon mech opening ball swallowing / spitting out feature.
-LED blinking Christmas lights that WILL communicates with you
-Lower Playfield which represents the "Upside Down" (or entire Playfield becomes grayscale, perhaps flippers are reversed )
-Magnetic levitating ball / save feature that Eleven saves you with her powers
-Waffle / Eggo pop bumpers
-The Clash - Should I stay or should I go needs to play at some point as a music clip
-Spinner which rotates / activates the kids bike tires
-Dustin And Suzie Sing 'The NeverEnding Story' when having a long balltime / wizard mode
-Need to collect items like Steve's Spiked bat to battle
-Scoops Ahoy flavor mode call outs with Erica serving as she puts the ERICA in AMERICA
-Save / Find Barb mode
-Final Battle Mode with The Mind Flayer
-Star Court Mall escalator ramp for the ball to slide down
-Murray Bauman hidden hide out spot on the playfield
-Chief HOPPER call outs
-Billy mode heavily featuring the shaker as he's a pretty intense character
-Gather Friends Lucas, Dustin, Will, Mike, increase multipliers
-Hurry up mode Close the gate
-Joyce Byers cracking her axe as the playfield rumbles from the shaker
-Initials / name "Mad Max" score should be the highest score from factory
-Dr Martin Brenner gather test subject modes
-Bob Newby aka Sean Astin Ball Save
-Chief Hopper SHOOT Again!

O boy. I think I would buy it unseen.
Also a lot of clips of the series, a dig dug arcade mode

And a Halloween shaped midnight madness mode.

#5452 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

A Red Hot Chili Peppers pin would be great! Funk and rock and roll. California drop targets with ramps that look like waves. Could be great! They are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, so they obviously have a enormous following.

Not another band related pin. Please....

#5453 4 years ago

Stranger Things....... meh.. mediocre
Rather have something a bit more hardcore..
Sons of Anarchy on the other hand

#5454 4 years ago

They could do a Twilight Zone style back glass on Stranger things.
4631D935-D809-4E6B-AE80-8005D85239F8 (resized).jpeg4631D935-D809-4E6B-AE80-8005D85239F8 (resized).jpeg

65A89B62-64F9-4251-9AA4-7BF4D70D2632 (resized).jpeg65A89B62-64F9-4251-9AA4-7BF4D70D2632 (resized).jpeg
#5455 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Eggo Powerball comes from the toaster? Lol

#5456 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Is this the new "I dont have cable" brag?

People still have cable?

#5457 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

People still have cable?

Having cable is like having a house phone.. Does this still exist?

#5458 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Having cable is like having a house phone.. Does this still exist?

I havent had a house phone for over 10 years now.

#5459 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I havent had a house phone for over 10 years now.

I am land line free and cable tv free for a long time also.

Wi-Fi and a mobile/cell/smart phone is all you need today.

#5460 4 years ago

You're all paid by the illuminati.

Everyone knows Bill & Ted bogus microwave journey is next!

#5461 4 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Should have :
-Lower Playfield which represents the "Upside Down" (or entire Playfield becomes grayscale, perhaps flippers are reversed )
-The Clash - Should I stay or should I go needs to play at some point as a music clip
-Dustin And Suzie Sing 'The NeverEnding Story' when having a long balltime / wizard mode
-Scoops Ahoy flavor mode call outs with Erica serving as she puts the ERICA in AMERICA
-Save / Find Barb mode
-Chief HOPPER call outs

A lot of good ideas in there, but holy hell no to the Eggo pop bumpers! That's exactly the same logic Stern had for Inner Tube pops in the new Elvira.

Just because something is round doesn't mean it needs to be a pop bumper. The Eggo's in Stranger Things have a minor place in the story, but do not have nearly enough of an impact to be featured as pops, since a pop nest makes up about 1/6th of the available space in the PF. That space needs to be something a lot more prominent and part of the world in which they exist, and not just having giant waffles tucked up in a corner and cartoon Eggo's pop up on a screen each time a ball gets kicked around the pops.

WoZ had it right by making the pops trees. Stranger Things could have a "pops forest" with that tree with the gateway behind it via diverter or gate when enabled. In my opinion, THAT'S how you get theme integration and not think of "something round" for the pops.

#5462 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

A lot of good ideas in there, but holy hell no to the Eggo pop bumpers! That's exactly the same logic Stern had for Inner Tube pops in the new Elvira.
Just because something is round doesn't mean it needs to be a pop bumper. The Eggo's in Stranger Things have a minor place in the story, but do not have nearly enough of an impact to be featured as pops, since a pop nest makes up about 1/6th of the available space in the PF. That space needs to be something a lot more prominent and part of the world in which they exist, and not just having giant waffles tucked up in a corner and cartoon Eggo's pop up on a screen each time a ball gets kicked around the pops.
WoZ had it right by making the pops trees. Stranger Things could have a "pops forest" with that tree with the gateway behind it via diverter or gate when enabled. In my opinion, THAT'S how you get theme integration and not think of "something round" for the pops.

The hobbit also got the pops right with having dwarfs in barrels bobbing up and down flowing down the river part of the play field.

#5463 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

OK, I can see you are not a gamer.

This is quite the generalization. I have no idea why you would say this. I've been a gamer for over 3 decades. Basically since the 90's. Sega Master System, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, TurboGrafx, PS2, PS3, PS4. I still have every HU card for the TurboGrafx at home (except for Magical Chase, I'm not an idiot) I still remember buying boxed PC games at Radio Shack. I use to rem out the smartdrive on my 486Dx PC and even created my own .wad files for Doom II, so please do not make assumptions about me being a gamer. I'm also not sure how you can say gamers are the cheapest bunch out there. Some definitely are, but others are out there spending fist fulls of cash on skins.

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Srsly, most of that titles are free games that make their money with micro transactions and/ or season passes.
So they're targetting an audience that hasn't enough money to make a bigger purchase upfront or doesn't care enough for games in general to spend money on them, before they're hooked.
How are these people supposed to buy a pinball machine?

You're not giving F2P gamers enough credit. These are the people that drop $$$ on exclusive skins, and weapons. Professional LOL players make 6 figures.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2018/05/02/a-look-inside-riot-games-from-320000-player-salaries-to-using-esports-as-a-catalyst-for-sales/#3c3842832c6a

The above is an extreme example, but the money is there.

#5464 4 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

This is quite the generalization. I have no idea why you would say this.

You're not giving F2P gamers enough credit. These are the people that drop $$$ on exclusive skins, and weapons. Professional LOL players make 6 figures.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2018/05/02/a-look-inside-riot-games-from-320000-player-salaries-to-using-esports-as-a-catalyst-for-sales/#3c3842832c6a

I was a gamer since the 80's. There are always the enthusiasts in every crowd. I already gave some examples of the cheapness of most gamers. Why do you think there is Free to Play now? So they can get e'm hooked and then push in game purchases (which I hate). Congrats to you for supporting the software developers! I wish there were more like you! I've seen many gamers who pirated everything they could get their hands on. In fact, it was much of the appeal years ago. Not as much anymore with online gaming etc. As I stated, I would like to see some gaming themed pins as well. Some would probably do quite well. But that's beyond my pay grade to make those decisions. I'm sure if Stern's think tank thought they would be big sellers, they'd consider it. Maybe they eventually will.

#5465 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Is this the new "I dont have cable" brag?

Nope... Its the I am cheap... Like Ebeneezer Scrooge cheap. While I do buy physical media... I do that because i like to support the stuff I like... And I like being able to watch something when I want to. I don't like how movies come and go on streaming platforms... So... I spend money on the movies and shows I want to watch. Some months its cheaper than cable... Some months... Not so much...

And again... Anyone who visits my house knows just how cheap I am, because like Scrooge, I don't believe in heating. Keep my house at around 57-61 degrees in the winter. Don't believe in paying for heat. Just enough heat to where my pipes don't freeze.

And really... I don't watch that much tv anymore. I watch pinball streams... Buffalo and Papa, and I watch glock 9 and capp stream 7 days to die. And I watch about 1-2 movies a week.

Just watched my Creature from the Black Lagoon movie. Never watched it straight start to finish. Really enjoyed it. Amazing film. Planning on watching the sequels soon as well... And working my way through the rest of the classic Universal monsters. Seen Wolfman, Dracula, and Frankenstien, and of course Abbot and Costello meet Frankenstien, which is one of my all time favorite comedies. But, I like to truly watch a film. Not just have it on. That to me doesn't count. When I watch no phone, no internet. Just watch and enjoy the film.

So really a sub service... that's a bit too much content that I'll never watch. So no thank you. Just would be a waste FOR ME to pay for.

FYI. I got the 2nd season of Castlevania coming on thursday. So I do watch some things from netflix from time to time, but they need to interest me. And those are few and far between. So its easier for me to consume them a la carte.

#5466 4 years ago

A pinhead likes pinball. Therefore they are going to want to see themes they enjoy translated into the interactive world of pinball. Basically boils down to "I like X and I like pinball, therefore I would buy an X pinball machine". Watching BTTF movie isn't interactive, but a pinball machine lets you "play" in that world. The pinball machine increases the interactivity of that static world.

Problem with translating a video game to pinball is that it's ALREADY an interactive medium. You're not increasing the interactivity as you would by adapting a movie, rather you're DECREASING the interactivity because no pin - not even P3 - can have the depth potential of even classic games let alone modern hyper-budget stuff like Breath of the Wild, Red Dead Redemption or Skyrim.

Your best bet would be anything Nintendo because people would be attracted to it because of the IP, the characters, the music not so much the games themselves. How well the game translates wouldn't be that important as long as the art, sound FX, voices gave it the right feel. A Pokemon pinball plunked in a hipster bar would suck in so much money it would make the IRS blush.

Another gold mine would be classic 2D Disney. Stern shouldn't have wasted time with Star Wars and instead gone for Lion King, Aladdin, Lilo & Stitch. Those would be easy "wallet approvals" for middle-aged men's wives and also do gangbusters on location. GANG-FUCKING-BUSTERS.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5467 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I was a gamer since the 80's. There are always the enthusiasts in every crowd. I already gave some examples of the cheapness of most gamers. Why do you think there is Free to Play now? So they can get e'm hooked and then push in game purchases (which I hate). Congrats to you for supporting the software developers! I wish there were more like you! I've seen many gamers who pirated everything they could get their hands on. In fact, it was much of the appeal years ago. Not as much anymore with online gaming etc. As I stated, I would like to see some gaming themed pins as well. Some would probably do quite well. But that's beyond my pay grade to make those decisions. I'm sure if Stern's think tank thought they would be big sellers, they'd consider it. Maybe they eventually will.

Sorry, I meant the 80's. I had an original Atari 2600, Intellivision and Coleco as well. I may or may not have also had some experience pirating games.

I'm not a fan of DLC, or in-game purchases. I avoid these types of purchases unless they really enhance gameplay or add more hours of enjoyment to the existing game. I have played my share of games that have been released unfinished purposely and then patched to death. I cannot stand developers getting away with this type of shit.

I'm not enjoying the tone of your replies, or your unknowledgeable generalizations about me. I find it pretty disrespectful. I'll bow out of this thread and let you enjoy it.

#5468 4 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

...I'm not enjoying the tone of your replies, or your unknowledgeable generalizations about me. I find it pretty disrespectful. I'll bow out of this thread and let you enjoy it.

It's gotten really crazy on this board. I vacationed from it for about 6 months and within a week being back, I was called and "old-school piece of shit" and an idiot for disagreeing with the herd. Perhaps my vacation wasn't long enough. I want to be on the board and meet some great people, but this board has some of the worst gamma weasels of any on the internet.. and that's saying something.

Back on topic, doesn't stranger things have some weird underworld that could be represented by a specific area or lower playfield?

#5469 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:GANG-FUCKING-BUSTERS.

Had to say that word a few times out loud after I read it.

#5470 4 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

I'm not enjoying the tone of your replies, or your unknowledgeable generalizations about me. I find it pretty disrespectful. I'll bow out of this thread and let you enjoy it.

Wow!

#5471 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

It's gotten really crazy on this board. I vacationed from it for about 6 months and within a week being back, I was called and "old-school piece of shit" and an idiot for disagreeing with the herd. Perhaps my vacation wasn't long enough. I want to be on the board and meet some great people, but this board has some of the worst gamma weasels of any on the internet.. and that's saying something.
Back on topic, doesn't stranger things have some weird underworld that could be represented by a specific area or lower playfield?

I find his response unbelievable too! I tried real hard to be civil but to no avail! Forget the art of conversation. "Gamma weasel" LOL!

I agree! An upside-down lower playfield would be a must for the 'The Upside Down' alternate dimension!

#5472 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Problem with translating a video game to pinball is that it's ALREADY an interactive medium. You're not increasing the interactivity as you would by adapting a movie, rather you're DECREASING the interactivity because no pin - not even P3 - can have the depth potential of even classic games let alone modern hyper-budget stuff like Breath of the Wild, Red Dead Redemption or Skyrim.

Great point!
Never though about it that way!

#5473 4 years ago

Any thoughts on timing of reveal? Late this month to early December with sipping on Jan?

#5474 4 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

It always baffles me that people can get so annoyed with each other. Come on people, we're all here for the same reason.

#5475 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Surely would make a nice bridge between my wpc collection including TZ and my newer Stern's.

#5476 4 years ago

C'mon Stern, ideas and artwork are handed to you on a silver platter...

#5477 4 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

C'mon Stern, ideas and artwork are handed to you on a silver platter...

Layout is also on that platter I think the VP layout is pretty sweet sink hole up the centre of the upside down cool ramps and the Xmas lights, love the red neon highlights those are a must!

9D5B11D7-4999-4601-B83A-7E0B259EAA00 (resized).jpeg9D5B11D7-4999-4601-B83A-7E0B259EAA00 (resized).jpeg
#5478 4 years ago

The Houston show is coming up...

Does stern normally release after this show?

Seems like if they were to do it it would be right after Houston. Nov 14-17

#5479 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

No.

#5480 4 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Seems like if they were to do it it would be right after Houston. Nov 14-17

If I recall correctly wasn’t the first showing of Beatles at IAAPA and free play Florida last year?

#5481 4 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

My sentence had 2 parts.

"[...] To make a bigger purchase UPFRONT OR doesn't care enough for games in general to spend money on them, BEFORE they're hooked"

So this are people that got something for free and paid afterwards (wich many times are a small percentage but that spend hilarious amounts of money ). Not the ideal basis paying "upfront" 6000$ for a toy.

#5482 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Layout is also on that platter I think the VP layout is pretty sweet sink hole up the centre of the upside down cool ramps and the Xmas lights, love the red neon highlights those are a must!

Yeah, I can't believe how fully formed the VPX "Stranger Things" pin is. Art, video clips, layout, everything. I spent 2 days getting VPX setup, just so I could play STS. It was worth it though! Stern could easily make this pin if they had the license. Its basically fully formed. I get that they'd probably redo it, but if Stern just made it like this, or close to it, that would be awesome. Only thing I don't like about it, is that the orbits are hard for me to hit, and although the VPX physics are getting better and better, they are still a little lacking for me. Otherwise maybe CGC could make this, cuz the layout is very similar to AFM. Oh last thing, STS actually has a lower playfield that I enjoy, and that makes a lot of sense for the pin's story. And you're not stuck down there for ages like on Munsters. Plus, they do the whole reverse flipper thing, which isn't so bad since its only on the lower PF and the playfield is rotated 180 anyway.

STHINGSPin (resized).jpgSTHINGSPin (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5484 4 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Yeah, I can't believe how fully formed the VPX "Stranger Things" pin is. Art, video clips, layout, everything. I spent 2 days getting VPX setup, just so I could play STS. It was worth it though! Stern could easily make this pin if they had the license. Its basically fully formed. I get that they'd probably redo it, but if Stern just made it like this, or close to it, that would be awesome. Only thing I don't like about it, is that the orbits are hard for me to hit, and although the VPX physics are getting better and better, they are still a little lacking for me. Otherwise maybe CGC could make this, cuz the layout is very similar to AFM. Oh last thing, STS actually has a lower playfield that I enjoy, and that makes a lot of sense for the pin's story. And you're not stuck down there for ages like on Munsters. Plus, they do the whole reverse flipper thing, which isn't so bad since its only on the lower PF and the playfield is rotated 180 anyway.[quoted image]

Magnets like TAF and magna save between the flippers sync with video of 11 using her powers are a must!!

#5485 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Magnets like TAF and magna save between the flippers sync with video of 11 using her powers are a must!!

Dear god, no. Magnets on TAF, magna slings on GB, woof. Hard pass. Could use for magna save, but I've only ever once seen anyone use it on a game like WCS near flippers. Outlanes ala BK more legit

#5486 4 years ago
Quoted from wlf_:

Dear god, no. Magnets on TAF, magna slings on GB, woof. Hard pass. Could use for magna save, but I've only ever once seen anyone use it on a game like WCS near flippers. Outlanes ala BK more legit

The magna slings on GB are awesome! I wouldnt trade those for anything.

#5487 4 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Should have :
-Save / Find Barb mode
-Chief HOPPER call outs

Great ideas! Here are a few more.

- The extra ball graphic could be Will throwing up the slug into his sink
- Somehow get the junkyard bus where the kids fought the Demogorgon(s) in as a playfield mech
- The video footage for a mode, such as a multiball, could be where all the Flayed fall at the feet of the Flayer like hamburger meat and are absorbed by him to grow bigger after each successful pinball shot
- Another mode could involve Winona Ryder's character dealing with the static phone calls and electrical shocks
- At least one magnet, or more, to showcase Eleven's powers

There's so much cool material to work with on this one through the first 3 seasons.

#5488 4 years ago
Quoted from wlf_:

I'd say history is important here which also proves your personal preference to be severely different than most. There's a reason TAF is still one of the most highly sought after (A) list games that continues to grow in value even though it had high production numbers.
The fact that the magnets changes the game from being static to dynamic is fantastic.

#5489 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

I'd say history is important here which also proves your personal preference to be severely different than most. There's a reason TAF is still one of the most highly sought after (A) list games that continues to grow in value even though it had high production numbers.
The fact that the magnets changes the game from being static to dynamic is fantastic.

I would agree with you based off of other games with a dynamically changing playfield like Whirlwind... also made by Pat Lawlor.

However... there is another machine I can think of that came out right after Addams Family that had the magnets, even more toys, and sells for about 1/3 the price of Addams... Last Action Hero.

#5490 4 years ago

Well the difference is Addams is fun to play LAH is not.

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I would agree with you based off of other games with a dynamically changing playfield like Whirlwind... also made by Pat
Lawlor.
However... there is another machine I can think of that came out right after Addams Family that had the magnets, even more toys, and sells for about 1/3 the price of Addams... Last Action Hero.

#5491 4 years ago

Just started watching stranger things. Not too shabby. Nice Metallica you got for sale.

#5492 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

TAF is fantastic, it is an A game and I agree, it continues to grow in value...

... saying the reason for that is because of the magnets is bonkers.

Lawlor pops change a game from static to dynamic in a better way. You can skillfully avoid pops, but there's no way to skillfully avoid a totally random, totally uncontrollable power drain from the magnets.

That's the problem with TAF magnets, and GB premium magna slings. There's nothing skillful about them... they're particularly bad for competition. Eventually the most skilled players figured out the only way to control around them was to time them out, which they did, and which is incredibly boring and a waste of time and weakens flippers. Thus why magnets on TAF get turned off in most competitions now.

Quoted from Rager170:

The magna slings on GB are awesome! I wouldnt trade those for anything.

see above.

#5493 4 years ago
Quoted from wlf_:

Lawlor pops change a game from static to dynamic in a better way. You can skillfully avoid pops, but there's no way to skillfully avoid a totally random, totally uncontrollable power drain from the magnets.
That's the problem with TAF magnets, and GB premium magna slings. There's nothing skillful about them... they're particularly bad for competition. Eventually the most skilled players figured out the only way to control around them was to time them out, which they did, and which is incredibly boring and a waste of time and weakens flippers. Thus why magnets on TAF get turned off in most competitions now.

see above.

Yea dont care about that. It makes the fun factor 1000x more ...

#5494 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

As a former/current owner of both titles, I don't think LAH even holds a candle to TAF - also likely why it's a 1/3rd of the price and doesn;t even ,make the TOP 100 on either site. Not saying that LAH isn't an enjoyable game, but stating it has more than TAF for less money - well I'll have to firmly disagree with you there.

Working from memory FWIW: LAH is 19? items while on TAF it's 26?
The code and available sound clips and light shows on TAF are also above and beyond LAH.

Anyway - sorry guys bringing it back to being on topic of Sterns next game - There's literally nothing popular right now I can think of so it would make sense for Stern to either do another music pin (YUCK) or a stranger things pin because all other popular series are over and the only Marvel movie coming out that I'm aware of is Black Widow and I highly doubt they'd make a pin based on that.

Quoted from wlf_:

see above.

Never said it's because of the magnets. You misunderstood. Saying that it does have magnets and being one of the most popular titles out there shows people don't dislike magnets.

#5495 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

As a former/current owner of both titles, I don't think LAH even holds a candle to TAF - also likely why it's a 1/3rd of the price and doesn;t even ,make the TOP 100 on either site. Not saying that LAH isn't an enjoyable game, but stating it has more than TAF for less money - well I'll have to firmly disagree with you there.
Working from memory FWIW: LAH is 19? items while on TAF it's 26?
The code and available sound clips and light shows on TAF are also above and beyond LAH.
Anyway - sorry guys bringing it back to being on topic of Sterns next game - There's literally nothing popular right now I can think of so it would make sense for Stern to either do another music pin (YUCK) or a stranger things pin because all other popular series are over and the only Marvel movie coming out that I'm aware of is Black Widow and I highly doubt they'd make a pin based on that.

Never said it's because of the magnets. You misunderstood. Saying that it does have magnets and being one of the most popular titles out there shows people don't dislike magnets.

Whoa whoa whoa... I was not trying to say that LAH was better than TAF. TAF is better. I was saying that someone stating that TAF was better that all other games because it had magnets was wrong and I was using LAH as an example.

Yes TAF is better... we are 100% in agreement.

#5496 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Never said it's because of the magnets. You misunderstood.

Uh, yeahhh, you did

Quoted from CLEllison:

Maybe you misunderstand what misunderstood means?

A game can be great, in spite of a feature. TAF is great. The magnets are not, in my opinion. But of course, the other 99% of the game is spectacular, and the game is popular for that reason. Its popularity does not prove anything about the magnets. You said the magnets are fantastic. What am I misunderstanding?

#5497 4 years ago

How about this one?!

EA31EE09-FCED-484D-B280-ECDAD5CB3F5B (resized).pngEA31EE09-FCED-484D-B280-ECDAD5CB3F5B (resized).png
#5498 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

How about this one?![quoted image]

Well, Trudeau will be released next week, so it could happen.

#5499 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

How about this one?![quoted image]

Great movie.

#5500 4 years ago

How about a Godzilla vs. King Kong table, or just a classic Godzilla table? They could even cheap out and just re-theme the old Godzilla table, and add some extras. There are still some new Godzilla movies coming in the US and in Japan.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Well, Trudeau will be released next week, so it could happen.

That's kinda dark man.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Led
Diddy's Pinball Mods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 28.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 47,043 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 941.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/110?hl=simbob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.