DSC05223 (resized).JPG
dr (resized).jpg
IMG_2624 (resized).jpeg
Nelson (resized).png
Andre (resized).png
dad_lg-min (resized).jpg
E497E3E8-872D-4DC9-B95B-17AFBD94F4D0 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 937.
#5351 4 years ago

Stranger Things is a better pin to make than BTTF.

#5352 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

TMNT will be the first stern to have network play.

Where did you hear this?

#5353 4 years ago

I could see TMNT being networked. You have 4 Turtles to choose from, and each one gives you certain perks on your game. You and your friends can team up to take down the foot clan and destroy shreddar! Even if it isn't a networked game they should implement co-op mode - just sayin'.

#5354 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

I could see TMNT being networked. You have 4 Turtles to choose from, and each one gives you certain perks on your game. You and your friends can team up to take down the foot clan and destroy shreddar! Even if it isn't a networked game they should implement co-op mode - just sayin'.

Not really jazzed about network play. Think that idea is silly and I'd rather my money go to something that I would enjoy. Because, trust me... If they do network a pin, that would come out of the pins production budget. So you'd lose other features if you gained that...

With that being said. Co-op play... That would be amazing. Let the players pick their turtles and like you said, work your way through the game. I'd be very tempted for that feature, and the theme to be honest. And also that way my family doesn't have to complain that I win all the time(I don't... I still lose about 20-30% of the time), but generally when I lose its a garbage game. And when I win, I generally destroy them... But, this way I can convince them to play more often as we're a team... That really would be cool. And would help it stand out more. I know TNA has co-op, but still its not a feature many games have. So that be amazing.

#5355 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

TMNT is the ideal (4Player) CoOp game

#5357 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Stranger things is next and then TMNT.

Any idea who’s design Stranger Things and TMNT??

#5358 4 years ago

no but they may offer network play as an option in the future for other games. Not sure if it will have a camera like JJP games ie dialed in.

#5359 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Any idea who’s design Stranger Things and TMNT??

Sranger Things might be a Brian Eddy game, TMNT could be a John Borg one.

#5360 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Sranger Things might be a Brian Eddy game, TMNT could be a John Borg one.

Damn... I like Eddy's games. Never seen stranger things and no real desire to go out of my way and watch. One day I might... Still, I guess its always good to have pins made that I have no desire to own. Limited space and all that jazz... So just means if that is true I'll play it on location, which is perfectly fine.

Borg does good work. And I guess that means their will be a bash toy probably where groot or sparky or herman is. LOL. Just teasing. Borg makes really good games.

#5361 4 years ago

Stranger Things is solid show and theme. Eddy is next. Is Stranger Things too? I’d be

The last “current” Stern theme was what? Deadpool?

#5362 4 years ago

Stranger Things is for queers.

#5363 4 years ago
Quoted from ChippyWonka:

So you are in?

#5364 4 years ago

Stranger Things seems like a great choice, it gets both 80's nostalgia and a current show/theme all in one pin. Would be interested in seeing what they make of that one.

#5365 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

So you are in?

My boyfriend.

#5366 4 years ago

Brain Eddy on Stranger Things that would be fantastic.. Who would be up to code this?

#5367 4 years ago

Stranger things followed by TMNT sounds good to me I’d buy both!

Any idea when?

Will we see anything this year or is it going to be January?

#5368 4 years ago

Combine themes...Teenage Mutant Things ..or Stranger Turtles

#5369 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Brain Eddy on Stranger Things that would be fantastic.. Who would be up to code this?

Tanio's been out on code since Deadpool. He helped Dwight clean up Ghostbusters. I could believe that he's been working with Brian on Stranger Things given the timing. Since Tanio did an outstanding job on Deadpool, and Ghostbusters is much-improved, very happy if he's on the Brian Eddy pin.

#5370 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I know TNA has co-op, but still its not a feature many games have. So that be amazing.

My Alice Cooper has co-op too! And 2 different modes of it. First mode all players team up against the machine. Second mode, player's 1 & 3 battle player's 2 & 4. Fun Fun!

#5371 4 years ago
Quoted from ChippyWonka:

Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Combine themes...Teenage Mutant Things ..or Stranger Turtles

How about Stanger Mutant, Teenage, Queer Turtles and Things!

#5372 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

My Alice Cooper has co-op too! And 2 different modes of it. First mode all players team up against the machine. Second mode, player's 1 & 3 battle player's 2 & 4. Fun Fun!

That makes sense. Alice Cooper and TNA are both Spooky. But, I like that they have the option b of players 1,3 vs 2,4. That is smart. I like some of the ideas that Spooky is bringing into pinball. They're not high end like JJP, but they got good ideas and energy. If they ever do make a 2nd run of TNA I might try to snag one. Should have the space and money by the time/if the time ever occurs.

#5373 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I bought TNA mainly for the co-op mode. I love being able to play pinball with someone and not always against someone. I truly do not understand why only Spooky games have co-op mode. If TMNT actually has co-op mode, that would be huge.

#5374 4 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

I bought TNA mainly for the co-op mode. I love being able to play pinball with someone and not always against someone. I truly do not understand why only Spooky games have co-op mode. If TMNT actually has co-op mode, that would be huge.

I'll tell you this. ACNC is the hands down greatest pin I have ever played! Never had a pin create ambiance like this pin. Shots take practice, but that's a perfect home pin. The artwork, animations, lights (All RGB) , music and sound are stellar! All modes are different and rules are fun and easy to learn. Much to do and more coming! If you like a horror theme, this is a masterpiece! As far as not high end, their build quality puts Stern to shame. Playfields are solid and problem free now with ACNC. They worked it all out. You have to play this game in a home where you can hear it! … F****** Awesome!!!!!!!!

#5375 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I'll tell you this. ACNC is the hands down greatest pin I have ever played! Never had a pin create ambiance like this pin. Shots take practice, but that's a perfect home pin. The artwork, animations, lights (All RGB) , music and sound are stellar! All modes are different and rules are fun and easy to learn. Much to do and more coming! If you like a horror theme, this is a masterpiece! As far as not high end, their build quality puts Stern to shame. Playfields are solid and problem free now with ACNC. They worked it all out. You have to play this game in a home where you can hear it! … F****** Awesome!!!!!!!!

The shot geometry on ACNC is a big issue for me .

Also I am not a big fan of losing eye contact with the pinball on the top side of the playfield.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5376 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Also I am not a big fan of losing eye contact with the pinball on the top side of the playfield.

Then you'll HATE Popeye.

#5377 4 years ago

When Stern does dive deep as far as online and local link.

The Wifi component should be optional i.e. extra 50 bucks for the add on module. Give people the option would be a good move.

Bluetooth should be mandatory in Spike 3 , There is no reason to jump cost hardware wise.

The extra expense is in development/code.

#5378 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

How about Stanger Mutant, Teenage, Queer Turtles and Things!

The Thing!

#5379 4 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

When Stern does dive deep as far as online and local link.
The Wifi component should be optional i.e. extra 50 bucks for the add on module. Give people the option would be a good move.
Bluetooth should be mandatory in Spike 3 , There is no reason to jump cost hardware wise.
The extra expense is in development/code.

Optional? Extra charge? I think prices are already high enough, they should be able to add Bluetooth and WiFi without another price hike or additional charges.

#5380 4 years ago

IF there will be a music pin in 2020, maybe Rammstein could be work.
Fans in US and EU.
Try it, Stern.

#5381 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Optional? Extra charge? I think prices are already high enough, they should be able to add Bluetooth and WiFi without another price hike or additional charges.

Yes, I agree, NiB Prices are crazy .

The thought is that there is some backlash against web connectivity. So an easy option would be a simple solution (optional).

Framework, drivers can be on Spike 3 main board , just add on small pcb for web connect, simple, then everyone can be happy

#5382 4 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

Fans in US and EU.
Try it, Stern.

There aren't many themes that would force me but a full featured Rammstein with all their clips included would be an instant LE buy for me!

#5383 4 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

Fans in US and EU.
Try it, Stern.

Rammstein would be amazing !

Hardcore and epic , Pinball emotion and elation at all time high.

I want a game with deep/engaging, immersive vision and audio, no soft baby shit happy happy joy joy,

That's is why Megadeth is another great choice for a music pin.
While we are here lets boycott that ripp off Viagogo shit, Man What a Scam that crap is !

ramm (resized).JPGramm (resized).JPGR1 (resized).jpgR1 (resized).jpg
#5384 4 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

That's is why Megadeth is another great choice for a music pin.

I second that notion.

#5385 4 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I second that notion.

What do you mean I don't play pinball?

I play it every day.

Got nothing better to do.

Megadeth as a pinball theme might sell, but whose buying?

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry for the lame Megadeth jokes. May my post rust in peace.

Edit... Thought of another one...

And what do you mean I can't pay my bills?
I bought the Stern Megadeth pinball machine... Why do you think I'm BROKE!

#5386 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

If there's a new game,
I'll be the first in line
But it better work this time...

#5387 4 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

Fans in US and EU.
Try it, Stern.

Most people living on this side of the ocean only know Du Hast thought

#5388 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I play it every day.
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry for the lame Megadeth jokes. May my post rust in peace.

What do you mean, "I don't believe in Gary"?
I talk to him every day.
What do you mean, "I don't support your lifestyle brand"?
I Buy a pin when I have to.

Stern sells, but who's buying?

#5389 4 years ago

I would like to see a DIO pin before the other music pins mentioned..And his wife is still very hands on keeping his legacy going and would be a great help to Stern to get it done right...

#5390 4 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Yes, I agree, NiB Prices are crazy .
The thought is that there is some backlash against web connectivity. So an easy option would be a simple solution (optional).
Framework, drivers can be on Spike 3 main board , just add on small pcb for web connect, simple, then everyone can be happy

I just don’t like giving Stern ideas that they can add optional charges to their features matrix, especially when Bluetooth and web connectivity are old tech for most other electrical manufacturing/sales industries, a simple on/off switch or setting in the games menu will allow those that want it on and those that don’t can turn it off.

Charging extra for what is essentially old/common place tech feels at odds to me, it’s new to pinball or it’s 10 years to late to pinball depending how you look at it.

#5391 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Shot geometry? Don't understand what you mean? Not all games are flow games. Bricked shots are because of inaccurate shooting. Play better! I bought this game exactly because it isn't another flow game like my ST pro. It's one reason why I love this game, it takes practice to get the shots down and when you make them, it's rewarding! It also has the best upper PF in modern pinball IMO! This game gets an unfair rap because people judge it in a public place after a few games. This isn't a pin you'll work out in a few games and why it's a good players pin for home use. And when you get this table rockin, it's awesome! Hiding the ball under the upper playfield and sculpts is actually an objective in one of the modes. The longer the ball stays hidden from view, the more points are awarded. It's cumulative until the count down ends. It starts with an 11 second countdown timer. If you make a shot and the ball stays hidden for say 2.7 seconds, it will count down from 11 sec to 8.3 sec and award points. The longer it's hidden from view, the more pointed are awarded. Unique feature and fun!

#5392 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I play it every day.

I like this idea, but Dave Mustaine is on a blacklist for his truthiness. As far as connectivity crap goes, how many of you are paying about $8k more for software and computer features you NEVER EVER use in your cars right now. Some people never seem to learn.

#5393 4 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I would like to see a DIO pin before the other music pins mentioned..And his wife is still very hands on keeping his legacy going and would be a great help to Stern to get it done right...

Did someone say DIO???

It won't happen. Dio was always just a bit less famous than all the other bands. Don't get me wrong he's my favorite singer ever. hence DIOSPINBALL. My house is called Dio'sPlace(or at least my house's wifi is).

I don't see a Dio pin happening. But, it be amazing. And deserving. 3 all time classic albums with 3 different bands. Very important voice in the creation of heavy metal.

The one thing about Wendy Dio is she needs to get off her butt and release the unreleased dio tracks already.
I don't care if its only 3-5 songs... Dig deep into the archives and find maybe other sessions he did, or live tracks to fill it out... Or maybe throw metal will never die on it. Strike a deal with the guy who owns that songs rights.
Get that album out. And get an authorized bio out. And maybe get the hologram tour in North America.

#5394 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I play it every day.

I wish for a Motorhead pin but know it will never happen, even saw in an interview Lemmy wanted one done. I always thought a pin game like the game Brutal Legend would work or Monsters of rock.

#5395 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

What do you mean, "I don't believe in Gary"?
I talk to him every day.
What do you mean, "I don't support your lifestyle brand"?
I Buy a pin when I have to.

Megadeath pinvall released, The Earth starts to tremble

#5396 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I wish for a Motorhead pin but know it will never happen, even saw in an interview Lemmy wanted one done. I always thought a pin game like the game Brutal Legend would work or Monsters of rock.

Well.. I'm not a fan of Jack Black. But, the cool thing about Brutal Legend it had a great soundtrack. Metal Church and Michael Schenker had songs on it. Two groups that most people are not familiar with.

I'm a huge Schenker fan. I own almost all his 42 studio albums. There are a few thank yous I need to buy. And honestly... Those are good... But, they're acoustic so I'm not in a rush to buy them. I own 3 of the 5. One is the same but with orchestra.

Basically I'd like any music pin, but an Ozzy pin, or a Black Sabbath pin... Because, you know they're only going to do Ozzy Sabbath...

Yeah... Heaven and Hell never happened, and wasn't only one of the most important metal albums ever... People gloss over that era of Sabbath. But, really Mob Rules was just as influential. That was thrash before thrash came out. It predated most of the major thrash bands debut albums. Just by a little bit, but you bet it influenced them.

#5397 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Shot geometry? Don't understand what you mean? Not all games are flow games. Bricked shots are because of inaccurate shooting. Play better! I bought this game exactly because it isn't another flow game like my ST pro. It's one reason why I love this game, it takes practice to get the shots down and when you make them, it's rewarding! This game gets an unfair rap because people judge it in a public place after a few games. This isn't a pin you'll work out in a few games and why it's a good players pin for home use. And when you get this table rockin, it's awesome! Hiding the ball under the upper playfield and sculpts is actually an objective in one of the modes. The longer the ball stays hidden from view, the more points are awarded. It's cumulative until the mode ends. It starts with an 11 second countdown timer. If you make a shot and the ball stays hidden for say 2.7 seconds, it will count down from 11 sec to 8.3 sec and award points. The longer it's hidden from view, the more pointed are awarded. Unique feature and fun!

Glad you like it.

There are lots of Spooky threads for you on pinside!!

#5398 4 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Sorry to be a dunce but how does the co-op mode work?

#5399 4 years ago

Hopefully Stern can do a hardcore gangster movie pin soon.

Sopranos was and is a good pin..

Scareface

Goodfellas

Godfather
CBCD83D5-4066-489E-99BB-01A98138892F.jpegCBCD83D5-4066-489E-99BB-01A98138892F.jpegFFD63AB7-3081-45B8-974A-39FB1EBB8327.jpegFFD63AB7-3081-45B8-974A-39FB1EBB8327.jpeg49E9F61E-D993-46E7-B3DE-461D277C39C6.jpeg49E9F61E-D993-46E7-B3DE-461D277C39C6.jpeg

#5400 4 years ago
Quoted from apinballwiz:

Sorry to be a dunce but how does the co-op mode work?

Imagine playing with 6 balls instead of 3. You and a partner alternate but are playing the same game and end with the same score. You are just working together instead of competing against each other. You can play up to 4 people all working through the same game (so 12 balls) or you can do where 1 and 3 are one team and 2 and 4 are another team. This is fantastic for playing with non pinball players so that you are working together instead of competing against one another.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
Playfield - Other
FlipMods

£ 70.00
Playfield - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 937.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/108?hl=apinballwiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.