(Topic ID: 296807)

What will be the first pinball to sell for a million dollars?

By Luckydogg420

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ED1D0A73-A3CA-4836-B1CF-93B1FF825794 (resized).png
    3DE4A45F-67CF-4EAE-9FF5-D41316EC65B2 (resized).jpeg
    90127874-6F42-4310-B1C8-D06B86582D39 (resized).jpeg
    DrEvil1MillionDollars.gif
    DSC00545 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    Snoke (resized).jpg
    20210712_203727 (resized).jpg
    zzzzz image (resized).jpg
    76B1C150-0AAF-4CDA-8D16-97453BBC9EDE (resized).jpeg
    There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 2 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Skreli bought the wu-tang album and released it FOR FREE to EVERYONE instead of keeping it privately like anyone else would have.
    Not true, Skreli did not sell to patients, he was a manufacturer, they sell to the insurance companies and the middlemen who then rape the consumer and are responsible for destroying the market with astronomical prices.
    He decided to charge the middlemen criminals the same 1100% price hike they were charging the consumers. Notice how if you ask the pharmacy they tell you your drugs cost $960 bucks for 30 little pills? They only cost $30 to make. The manufacturers don’t make that money, but the insurance companies make BOATLOADS on insane markups.
    Once Skreli started beating the insurance companies at their own game (and giving away the life-saving drugs FOR FREE to patients who’s insurance companies were denying them or charging outrageous prices) the FDA and elected officials came scrambling to protect their valuable lobbyists and campaign donors.
    Skreli was a GOOD GUY and unfortunately when you beat the scumbag criminal companies (big tech, big pharma) at their own game they make sure the government destroys you and takes all your assets.
    A stay at the ER doesn’t actually cost 68 THOUSAND DOLLARS it’s all bullshit markups.
    Example: Eli Lily has only raised the price of Insulin marginally, we’re talking like $135.
    Meanwhile the “list” (price insurance companies charge you) is around $600+
    Doesn’t make sense does it? Why does the middleman insurance company make $500 for doing literally nothing?

I am sure he is totally innocent

Skreli bought the wu-tang album and released it FOR FREE to EVERYONE instead of keeping it privately like anyone else would have.
    Not true, Skreli did not sell to patients, he was a manufacturer, they sell to the insurance companies and the middlemen who then rape the consumer and are responsible for destroying the market with astronomical prices.
    He decided to charge the middlemen criminals the same 1100% price hike they were charging the consumers. Notice how if you ask the pharmacy they tell you your drugs cost $960 bucks for 30 little pills? They only cost $30 to make. The manufacturers don’t make that money, but the insurance companies make BOATLOADS on insane markups.
    Once Skreli started beating the insurance companies at their own game (and giving away the life-saving drugs FOR FREE to patients who’s insurance companies were denying them or charging outrageous prices) the FDA and elected officials came scrambling to protect their valuable lobbyists and campaign donors.
    Skreli was a GOOD GUY and unfortunately when you beat the scumbag criminal companies (big tech, big pharma) at their own game they make sure the government destroys you and takes all your assets.
    A stay at the ER doesn’t actually cost 68 THOUSAND DOLLARS it’s all bullshit markups.
    Example: Eli Lily has only raised the price of Insulin marginally, we’re talking like $135.
    Meanwhile the “list” (price insurance companies charge you) is around $600+
    Doesn’t make sense does it? Why does the middleman insurance company make $500 for doing literally nothing?

wrong. Dude is a scum bag. The first drug he ever bought with HIS pharma company was Daraprim which had a average cost of less than $20 a pill and after he bougth it he raised the price to $750 a pill. Just look up some of the idiot stuff the dude has done. He is in prison for fraud so he can't be that great of a guy anyway.

#52 2 years ago

Total Recall . (If ever found)
    pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg

#53 2 years ago

I wasn't going let this go. But I really need the money.

First person that gets here with a million dollars in small, unmarked bills. Can have this. The very first pinball to hit the million dollar mark.

Best hurry before word gets out.

LTG : )

DSC00545 (resized).JPGDSC00545 (resized).JPG
    #54 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

I am sure he is totally innocent

wrong. Dude is a scum bag. The first drug he ever bought with HIS pharma company was Daraprim which had a average cost of less than $20 a pill and after he bougth it he raised the price to $750 a pill. Just look up some of the idiot stuff the dude has done. He is in prison for fraud so he can't be that great of a guy anyway.

Okay so you didn’t listen to anything I said.
    Do you buy your drugs directly from the manufacturer unlike 99.9% of Americans? Otherwise it doesn’t affect you.

Stern doesn’t charge their distributors full price MSRP for their games you realize? In this example, Skreli is stern, and the distros took their recommended price and jacked it sky high like for Mando. Now imagine that Stern/Skreli finds out which distros are charging outrageous markups and charges the DISTRO a huge markup so their ill-gotten profits are soaked up.

You don’t buy games direct from Stern and you don’t buy drugs direct from the manufacturer, so the only way you know about the BOM vs the middleman cost is what you’re told.

He’s in jail for defrauding the criminal insurance companies and the judge even admitted he actually made money for his customers by doing exactly what the insurance companies do. And he had given away the drugs FOR FREE to those who needed it. You apparently don’t read much beyond what you’re told. I’m sure you think OJ is innocent because the courts said he was! Must be true!

This will be my last post on the subject, can lead a horse to water but can’t make it drink!

The first game to sell for a million will probably be something legendary rare like Pinball Circus. Or one that was owned by someone quite famous, like a personal GNR from Slash.

#55 2 years ago

Sad topic, but one day there will be no pinball Manufacturers. Period.
    The Last Machine (New) will sell for a million credits (dollars extinct).
    A Million will be worth about 7800 bucks then.
    I don't see any of the current candidates worthy of 2021 million dollars.
    If it happens it will be one of a kind either from new condition or literally ONE.

#56 2 years ago

Or one that was owned by someone quite famous, like a personal GNR from Slash.

Be careful. That was my suggestion yesterday and I got down voted for some reason.

Quoted from Mr68:

Slash's personal Guns N' Roses CE

#57 2 years ago

A million....um, I mean a BILLION dollars!

DrEvil1MillionDollars.gifDrEvil1MillionDollars.gif
    #58 2 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

The last known Slick Chick.

$1.5mil maybe. I know what I got. (Err, had. Damn. Sold her). For a lot less. Ugh
    Missed my crypto chance again.

3DE4A45F-67CF-4EAE-9FF5-D41316EC65B2 (resized).jpeg3DE4A45F-67CF-4EAE-9FF5-D41316EC65B2 (resized).jpeg90127874-6F42-4310-B1C8-D06B86582D39 (resized).jpeg90127874-6F42-4310-B1C8-D06B86582D39 (resized).jpeg
    #59 2 years ago

All of mine are for sale at that price. Let's make it happen!

4 months later
    #60 2 years ago

I thought I’d save this here. I think it’s the first 100k game I’ve seen.

ED1D0A73-A3CA-4836-B1CF-93B1FF825794 (resized).pngED1D0A73-A3CA-4836-B1CF-93B1FF825794 (resized).png
    There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-first-pinball-to-sell-for-a-million-dollars/page/2?hl=nikrox2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.