(Topic ID: 322482)

What will be the first even Pro for Premium Trade in the Spike 2 Era?

By SantaEatsCheese

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Discussion time.

What will be the first Spike 2 (Stern LCD game) where you can legitimately do an even trade of a HUO Pro of machine A for an HUO Premium of machine B. For example, being able to trade an in hand Godzilla Pro for an in hand Zeppelin Premium?

#2 1 year ago

Any pro is a straight across trade for Zeppelin LE or Rush LE. Both latter are terrible games LOL. In my opinion of course

#3 1 year ago

STH Pro for Munsters Prem. Munsters may even owe cash.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

STH Pro for Munsters Prem. Munsters may even owe cash.

Wonder if thats happened yet? I remember people losing their mind with how awesome Munsters looked and dropping so many LE orders Stern announced more to be built after the fact. At the same time this place dumped all over Stranger Things Pro because no one wanted to shoot at a sticker... We sure can call them here.

In an unrelated note... Bond looks great!

#5 1 year ago

We have no idea what trades may or may not have happened.

A Metallica pro is a fair trade for a Premium zep, rush, TMNT, BKSOR...those are just off the top of my head. Whether or not it's happened I can't say.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

We have no idea what trades may or may not have happened.
    A Metallica pro is a fair trade for a Premium zep, rush, TMNT, BKSOR...those are just off the top of my head. Whether or not it's happened I can't say.

I agree with that, but I'm shooting for Spike 2 machines (Stern LCDs or newer). You'd have to start with Aerosmith or BM66 as being the oldest pin eligible.

Metallica is a great game.

#7 1 year ago

Munsters Premium. I have seen someone trade Munsters Premium for STH Pro.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Munsters Premium. I have seen someone trade Munsters Premium for STH Pro.

Wow... already... let me edit the question a bit:

What will be the second even Pro for Premium Trade in the Spike 2 Era?

#9 1 year ago

I think Iron Maiden Pros would be close to trading even for some of the Premiums already mentioned, especially if they wind up not getting another run.

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from Meri-cah:

Any pro is a straight across trade for Zeppelin LE or Rush LE. Both latter are terrible games LOL. In my opinion of course

If that were true for a Rush LE, it would have already been done. I don’t quite see that one happening. Rush Premium for a different Pro, maybe, still not sure that would happen. Although, anything’s possible in the pinball world lately.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-first-even-pro-for-premium-trade-in-the-spike-2-era and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.