Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Biggest earner”

• Dialed In LE 25 votes
      13%
    • Guards of the Galaxy LE 31 votes
      16%
    • Starwars LE 81 votes
      43%
    • Attack from Mars LE 32 votes
      17%
    • AC/DC LE 7 votes
      4%
    • Aerosmith pro 3 votes
      2%
    • Spiderman Vault 5 votes
      3%
    • Iron Man Vault 3 votes
      2%
    • Batman66 LE 2 votes
      1%

(189 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

52C82328-A032-47C4-9BA5-B4C2F0374E83 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 6 years ago

In this scenario you need a game that wont break down (lots of play going to happen), one with a recognizable theme (assuming you need to draw people in from other fun stuff in the park?), and one with short ball times (both to bring in more money and because people have other things to do).

My guess is SW (not sure how reliable the LE is but the pro has so little on it that ball times are quick and nothing to break).

After that would be IM and maybe GOTG. Both short ball times for casuals (GOTG can be excessively long for players).

Long term DIle will win out for sure. People love the game, lots to explore and it is steadily played. If your patronage has a bit more time to play then this will be the one the explore more and play more.

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

SW premium is earning 2x DI at my location. Star Wars earnings have been consistent from day one. Dialed In had a huge honeymoon period the first month (it was one of the first in my state). If you take away the honeymoon, SW is earning almost 4x DI.

WOW!!! Amazing how different things can be depending on locations.

May be time to try moving DI to a different spot for you. Is pressplay mainly players for your coin drop?

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

That's what I've always believed.
    It is pretty rare that I see someone playing Dialed In that I'm not on a first name basis with.

try it at your new place. My observation is that it gets more coin drop from casuals (much like Hobbit) than players. For some reason the players hit it hard when it first came out but have shifted to other games while the casuals still are drawn in by DI.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-my-biggest-earner?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.