Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by tonycip
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Hi I'm looking at a 7hr road trip to pick up a machine I'm going to need to rent something iIwas thinking panel van .
    but 'Im thinking maybe a cheaper route. do you think it would fit in a like a ford explorer? or other suv?

#2 8 years ago

I've used my wife's Explorer multiple times to pick up pins so you shouldn't have a problem. If you're purchasing a NIB you may have to take it out of the box to fit it in the back, otherwise you should be all set. They will also fit in smaller SUVs like Honda CRVs and Rav4s. Just curious, what are you getting?

#3 8 years ago

SUV should be fine, or a mini van. You can even fit them in some smaller hatchbacks but have to be sure the opening is big enough or you may have to take the head off.

#4 8 years ago

2013 Ford escape works.

#5 8 years ago

If you can play Tetris well, I have fit 2 solid state Bally's in the back of my Ford Edge. NIB fits in my 2012 Escape perfectly.

#6 8 years ago

I have moved pins in my wife's Pacifica.

#7 8 years ago

Two fit easily in my Ford Freestar Minivan. I don't even have to remove the center row of seats to fit one. I'm not sure how the current crop of minivans compare, but I'd be pretty shocked if you couldn't fit a pin inside of one, and they are pretty cheap to rent and comfortable to drive.

#8 8 years ago

I can fit a couple of hundred in my basement

#9 8 years ago

. Just curious, what are you getting?

I'm trying to close the deal today...I'll let you know if I get it ...I don’t want to jinx it..

#10 8 years ago

What will a pinball fit in?...... My basement

#11 8 years ago

well I lined up a ford excape hope that will work..its a done deal.drive down day after xmas. and its a nice TAF..

#12 8 years ago

rented a car recently... mazda 5, you can even maybe fit 2

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from tonycip:

well I lined up a ford excape hope that will work..its a done deal.drive down day after xmas. and its a nice TAF..

I can fit one in my escape, you should be fine.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

I can fit one in my escape, you should be fine.

Cool thanks.. I would hate to drive all that way just to find out it didn't fit

#15 8 years ago

Wow just got back 17 hr drive to VA. Used a ford explorer it just fit .. now all I need to do is find some muscle to get it up a flight of stairs.
    back breaking hobby....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!