shot0030 (resized).png
7c12510a8e5f1a58d025bdd0dc5117bc (resized).jpg
Dip+a+flower (resized).jpg
Cap n Crunch sub toy (resized).jpg
diving sub (resized).jpg
Rice Krispies sub toy (resized).jpg
f890af8a42f259126904798df6acb92a (resized).jpg
MD Transformers (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaytrem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1512 4 years ago

Big marbles championship is still held in Wildwood NJ every year. They have these courts on the beach....

20190810_085141 (resized).jpg20190810_085141 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#1687 4 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

NASA Legos rocked my world![quoted image][quoted image]

Ahhh, the rare 1593. That's the only space set from Insectoids back that I don't have original instructions for. So yeah, space legos were my thing too. Used to have a 6X8 double decker layout at my parents house. It was pretty cool, there was a road and a monorail connecting the two levels. Been looking for a pic, but no luck yet. Thinking of selling the whole lot since I don't have a good place for them.

#1692 4 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I had a ton of 80's space Legos. Great memories getting those sets for Christmas and hours playing with them. I had the same problem, though. Wanted to keep them but didn't know what to do with them. It would be awesome to have room to have them all on display. Did you have any pics of that setup?

I know pics exist, I just haven't found them yet. My grandparents were the ones who would buy them for my birthday every year. Even back then I was a bargain hunter. We would wait until Bradlees had a big sale and then go on senior citizen day for an additional 10% off. At some point I managed to figure out that they had different sets in Europe. This was before the internet, so I don't recall how I figured that out. I managed to get a catalog from a toy store somewhere in Europe that would ship to the US. I think that was with the help of a Scandinavian neighbor. So then I was able to get my hands on the Europe only sets. Took forever for the first package to show up, but what a day when it finally did!!! Eventually I was able to pick up the older European ones that I missed on rec.toys.lego. Would be cool to set them back up, but I like our house and there really isn't a good place for them.

#1739 4 years ago

Tall bikes are great for jousting...

1 month later
#1772 4 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Tip It[quoted image][quoted image]

I didn't realize thar was an old game. My kuds got one about a year ago, never heard of it before.

6 months later
#1857 3 years ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

This was the set I had as a boy.
[quoted image]

I had something similar, but I think the beams were all blue. Can't really recall many other details.

4 months later
#2810 3 years ago

That could be good for the Pinball Olympics. Hook it up the GI, pedal or play in the dark.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
4 months later
#4827 2 years ago
16195533651751332091921 (resized).jpg16195533651751332091921 (resized).jpg
#4830 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I wish they still made this...[quoted image]

Are you sure they don't? Maybe somebody turned all the doo dads boxes upside down at your supermaket? You gotta look for spap oop!

1 month later
#5277 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Reminds me of this guy I stumbled on.
[quoted image]

VT I believe. Gotta be the only one of those.

2 months later
#6064 2 years ago

Bergen County NJ still does the blue law thing.

4 months later
#6951 2 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

3 of My 4 School grade Girlfriends, all Married men named, "Art".

Must be something wrong with #4!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaytrem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-were-your-favorite-childhood-toys?tu=jaytrem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.