BagofGlass (resized).jpg
434599499_10228561822663909_2493513439072746909_n (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 7.43.04 PM (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Big Chief pad (resized).png
stfu.gif
speedy-gonzales-movie-donald-trump (resized).jpg
IMG_4109 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grayman_em.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1264 6 years ago

Several but I remember this one (see below) and another that was a yellow weight lifter. I think they are from the early 60's. Wacky packages had many of the series years ago when I was young.

800px-DonaldTheDemon (resized).jpg800px-DonaldTheDemon (resized).jpg

topps-trading-cards-book-wacy-packages-volume-two-13-dvdbash (resized).jpgtopps-trading-cards-book-wacy-packages-volume-two-13-dvdbash (resized).jpg

2 years later
#2138 3 years ago

Used to have one of the old robots from about 1965-1967 brown it was. But the bummer is when the parents buy you something like that and not buy the batteries needed.

#2176 3 years ago

As a kid I think we had almost every game out there. Hands Down was one of my favorites along with Don't Break the Ice and Don't Spill the Beans as a young kid. One that I wish we had and never got was Tip It.

#2183 3 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

While I never had the dumper, I had these. HOW could I have these but no truck! Sure was hard moving around all the back yard dirt without the truck.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I agree with you and if you watch the show Gold Rush you know that the people driving these make more money.

2 weeks later
#2282 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Hey guys. What would you bid/pay for this lot? I'm involved in a auction and these look pretty cool. Advertised as vintage hot wheels toys. Current bid is $7.50
[quoted image]

Cheaper than the pinball after all.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Also, anyone remember these?

Sold mine about 40 years ago had about 10,000 could have had a fortune if I would have waited. Did have some war ones but liked "Weird War Stories" DC the most.

#2328 3 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

Now that you mention it, I'm not sure how stolen Playboys haven't made this list yet. They were always a childhood favorite!
This is the December 1972 issue. It even has a pretty cool article on pinball (because we all know you only read Playboy for the articles ). Too bad the Fireball gets lost in the centerfold.

I remember I think a 1973 with everybody's favorite Barbie Benton? I always thought of her as bendable Barbie!

#2345 3 years ago

My brother's but when he wasn't home he did have better toys than I did.

Hugo Man of 1000 Faces

Stretch Armstrong

Sorry tried adding pictures but when I drag them it takes the whole page for some reason. Years ago it just took the picture.

#2378 3 years ago
Quoted from mooch:

How about Silly String? All fun and games at the party until some girl gets it stuck in her hair or it ruins her favorite sweater.
[quoted image]

The bad thing about this was if you got it near the birthday cake it would catch on fire. But otherwise a great one to remember.

Sorry I see some already posted about it. Just working my way down the list of posts.

#2427 3 years ago

I had my Burger Chef Yo yo kept by my grade school teacher and she never gave it back!

Which by the way I loved eating at Burger Chef much better than McDonald's and the first to give prizes along with the food before McDonald's did.

#2468 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Real early in this thread I posted those and how they got banned at school.

I remember those didn't have a pair. I miss Jarts. Played them as a kid and Cornhole has nothing on them!

See and Say pull the cord and the sound comes out. My brother had the farm animals and my sister the one shown.

#2512 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Actually, a Wikipedia page shows that these were dangerous items.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawn_darts
"On December 18, 1970, a federal judge failed to uphold the proposed ban.[5][2]
" In April 1987, seven-year-old Michelle Snow was killed by a lawn dart thrown by one of her brothers' playmates in the backyard of their home...
"... on December 19, 1988 the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission introduced an outright ban on lawn darts in the U.S.[8] In the previous eight years, 6,100 Americans had visited hospital emergency rooms as the result of lawn-dart accidents. Of that total, 81% were 15 or younger, and half were 10 or younger. During the week when the commission voted to ban the product, an 11-year-old girl in Tennessee was hit by a lawn dart and fell into a coma.[6]
" In Canada, lawn darts caused at least 55 serious injuries.[9] They were banned for sale in the country from July 1989.[10][11] The sale of second-hand lawn darts is also illegal under the Hazardous Products Act."

My relatives always played with them as they should have been played. We never threw them at each other and makes me wonder if any adults were around when these accidents happened? I guess someone always has to spoil it for the others. Just my .02.

Played Rack-O a lot. Also I really miss guns cap, play machine guns etc. People were not as crazy back then and knew we were kids and they weren't real.

#2529 3 years ago
Quoted from mooch:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Take the Time Bomb out of the box and wonder around the airport with it if you really want to have fun.

#2558 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

(That and the little animals that smoked little cigarettes....Loved those!)[quoted image][quoted image]

Smoking Monkey's! I had several of those.

3 weeks later
#2823 3 years ago

Wonderbread "helps build strong bodies 12 ways."
[quoted image]

Do you remember when Wonder Bread was giving one Wacky Package free in each one you bought?

2 weeks later
#2996 3 years ago

I remember getting this Johnny Lightning racetrack for the Christmas of 1972. You had to use muscle as it wasn't electric or battery operated and you had to as you wouldn't make the loop otherwise. My dad was killed in the war that year and would have preferred to have him with us. Later my mother lost our house and I had to leave it behind with a lot of other things. But I always will remember it.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
1 week later
#3175 3 years ago
Quoted from Rezdog:

Interesting story told to me by a friend of mine. He had been working on his mini bike and was riding behind a shopping plaza that was a block away from where I lived. The bike caught fire and he had no water so he peed on the bike to put it out. I always laugh at that story.

1 year later
#7429 2 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Does anyone remember 45 records on the back of cereal boxes? I remember cutting them out and trying to get it to lay flat enough to track correctly on my crappy little phonograph player . Sorry no pic.

Yes I remember the Archie's. I think the song was Sugar, Sugar!

Added: I remember my grandmother having TV trays to bad you can't find them now. As for TV dinners Morton's was the brand we bought all the time.

2 weeks later
#7507 2 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Old horror comics.
[quoted image]
Touch not my tomb.

My first horror comic book I bought.

755229 (resized).jpg755229 (resized).jpg
#7519 2 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

I was really in to horror comics, too. I liked the Warren magazines best. They did not comply with the Comics Code. I cycle them through these frames in my office periodically. Next are a few other survivors pulled randomly. Did anybody else read Plop! ? It was sort of a Mad magazine meets horror comics mash up.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

zombywoof I did have a few issues of Plop. Did you ever get into the Horror War Comics like Weird War and such?

Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Ah, yes. the good old days of the DC Horror titles: Ghosts, The Witching Hour, The House of Mystery and House of Secrets (That brought us Swamp Thing back in 1971 drawn by Bernie Wrightson).
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

girloveswaffles I owned that 1st appearance of Swamp Thing once but with the others I sold it years ago. I loved the horror comics and DC did have the best Marvel was mainly Monster comics like Where Creatures Dwell and such. But I liked those too just different.

The one comic that John Byrne did and could be made into a movie or two but wasn't published by either Marvel or DC and it was great to read Doomsday + 1

You can save those MAD magazines now too as they have quit publishing them. I guess time has moved on kids now just don't have time for them sad to say.
868747 (resized).jpg868747 (resized).jpg

#7531 2 years ago

John Byrne also did the first seven issues of Space 1999 and Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch while he was at Charlton.
I actually saw a House of Secrets #92 yesterday at the Torpedo Comic booth at WonderCon yesterday. I thought I took a picture of it but I can't find it.
The did however have many pre Batman issues of Detective Comics and detective Comics #29 (Batman's first appearance)
[quoted image]
...as well as Detective Comics #38, with the first appearance of Robin the Boy Wonder.
[quoted image]
Also Sensation Comics #1, the first appearance of Wonder Woman).
[quoted image]
Also saw Showcase #4 (the first appearance of the "Silver Age" Flash and Showcase #22, The first Appearance of the "Silver Age" Green Lantern).
[quoted image]
And of course these:
[quoted image]

I had I think 1-4 of Doomsday+1 I didn't have any other Charlton John Byrne's, but the way I did see him in person in Chicago back in the late 80's. I saw a X-men cover art page there and it was way pricey for the time.

I traded a friend of mine many years ago for a comic book be got at a out of the way auction back in the 80's. I think it was $20 worth of comics at the time. But made the mistake of trading it also as it was a Detective #100! How many times do you see a #100 in your hands and not in bad shape either.

The best buy as a dealer at a small convention at Ball State here in the 80's a Whiz #25 first app of Captain Marvel Jr (it was repaired but a good job done on it) the dealer at that time wanted $35.00 and I got it for $30.00. I sold it to help pay the down payment on my last rental I bought in 2010.

#7532 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I don't think I read Plop but always enjoyed Cracked over Mad magazine

Hey just wanted to let you know that you can still read Cracked and some other magazines over at this site for free and save a little money. Just a heads up on this.

https://archive.org/search.php?query=cracked%20magazine

#7534 2 years ago

Captain Marvel Jr. is one of my Golden Age comics, Mainly because it was drawn by Mac Raboy, the same artist that did the Flash Gordon newspaper comics.

I also had some Marvel Family and even a couple of Mary Marvel issues. Back in the 80's hardly anyone was collecting them I had maybe 30 different issues in total. Now all I have is a 20 cent #1 Shazam.

By the way you do know how much these issues are going for now? I did sell a Teenage Mutant Turtles #1 Ist print (3000 print run) at that Ball State comic convention for a friend of mine for a total of $20.00 and most dealers at that time were not even interested in it.

2 weeks later
#7546 2 years ago

mooch you had a happy childhood. I remember that kite and I didn't get my mom to cave.

#7564 2 years ago

I had a kite like this one but could never get it to fly. Wish I would have saved it in the plastic and got this price for it.

$60.00 Canadian $47.52 US

s-l1600 (resized).jpgs-l1600 (resized).jpg
#7570 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

One of my favorites! Two feet long, sturdy! It was incredible! The one I had as a kid, I unfortunately burned holes in it (and throu the carpet) while trying to do a homemade SciFi flick to enter some contest.
See, I had positioned the 'Eagle' vertically on transparent wires, and figured that melting plastic drops would film like they were photon torpedoes, or something like that.. melting plastic does look like a photon torpedo because it's actually on fire, lol. My mom was not impressed with the smell, the burned carpets, the specks of black melted plastic that floated in the air forever.. and I was so sad that I lost my prefered $19.99 toy.
An eternity of years later, I just had to buy back that toy! I believe I paid about $400-500 for it? Lol, I still have it, it's complete and with the box (attached picture aren't of mine, it's safely sealed in some box somewhere, waiting for future game room!)

I loved the show Space:1999 the first season I thought was the best. Second and third not so much.

cottonm4 You said $500 for a pin. Someone told me when the first started going over to SS pins they were selling the old EM's for $100-$200. Wish I would have had the money back then.

#7572 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Lol, you said it! If you ever watch those episodes, some are cheesy as hell, but so much fun![quoted image]

The sad things is most of the actors are dead. I think it ran from 1975-1977?

I was checking that out a few months ago and as that other thread goes... you know you're getting old when the shows you watched the actors are dead.

#7578 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Martin Landau: North by Northwest, Mission: Impossible, Ed Wood. Full stop!

Don't forget he was on a good episode of one of my favorite The Outer Limits.

The Man Who Was Never Born Oct.28, 1963

Martin Landau portrays a time-traveler desperately trying to stop the birth of an inventor whose bacterium turns humans into mutants.

#7594 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I'll be 70 in August. I am at the point in life where shit happens. No one 70 years old dies unexpectedly.
I don't even bother to dress up for funerals anymore. Although I have not yet succumbed to talking about my aches and pains with the other attendees.

cottonm4 look at the positive my grandmother held grudges against people for 50 years or more. She was the nicest person but get on her bad side and watch out. She lived to 96 years but gave up at the end. She was from Hazard County Kentucky and if you knew her or my Great Grandmother (who died before I was born) don't get on their bad side. Is that a Kentucky thing I wonder?

Quoted from Saltimbanco:

You'll be fine as long as you keep posting here and playing pins!

Saltimbanco is correct playing pins keeps us young and you can tell how old you are by what you play. I like EM's but wood rails your a little older than me. I'll be 60 this month.

#7595 2 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I remember going to Sears, to pick mine out.
It was the the Sissy Bar and Stick Shift!
Baseball card, horn, light from a generator were Mods![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where was the tall flag? Those were great in the 70's for not getting ran over by cars. They could see you at a distance. Wonder why they don't have them now as I have almost go a kid on a go-cart coming from the backside of a truck.

#7609 2 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

So I read this post earlier this morning. Look what popped up in my YouTube feed just now...[quoted image]

The Day After was in some 750 VHS tapes that I gave Goodwill. I still remember the ICBM's going off to Russia. Kind of makes you feel Putin is finally getting what is coming to him. Enjoy the clip.

1 month later
#7706 1 year ago

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.UqMsR-Oe7BKwnoS1jBD0XwHaDt?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

I like this place as Linder's was cheaper than Dairy Queen and gave you more of the product.

I will add another one or two of your early pizza places. Great place introduced me to the pizza buffet and only wish they were still around today. The other is Pasquale's Pizza which was in the 70's and now has close many years ago and been torn down for a 3 story apartment complex. Progress I guess?
7fd456f77f5ccfbac2936806e6d56fbd (resized).jpg7fd456f77f5ccfbac2936806e6d56fbd (resized).jpg
o (resized).jpgo (resized).jpg

#7717 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

They pretty much were like Pizza Hut without the trapezoid windows in the building.
[quoted image]

Pizza Inn was better IMO. I got a half raw pizza once from them and that was the last for me. They filed bankruptcy to restructure their debt I think it was last year. cottonm4 is correct and you can see the history on an episode of "The Food That Built America" Season 2 Episode 1.

Pizza Hut did better than Dominos as in that story the second one in the episode with Pizza Hut one brother left with the used VW and they other brother stuck it out to become rich! Talk about making the wrong decision!

#7732 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

For clarity, which company are you saying had one brother leave? Oh, and BTW, Domino's pizza sucks the wind. In December when I was dealing with Covid I made a call to Domino's and ordered a Domino's Supreme. With tip, that pizza cost me $30.00. I could not choke it down and wound up throwing half of it out.

MY Answer: Dominos

I have ordered Dominos here and it was OK and I always go and pick it up (cheaper that way). The pizza place I miss and this was before their bankruptcy. Little Creaser's but before the bankruptcy as that pizza always had a buy one get one free coupon back in the late 70's to early 80's. I worked there for a month but quit.

Quoted from cottonm4:

There used to be a lot of small time grocers in my town. Many people still did not have cars and the grocery store needed to be walking distance. And then these grocers got stuck with having to maintain tabs on of their poorer customers.

Grocery stores we used to have a "Marsh" here which like the pinball arcade I have talked about was about five doors down from but before the arcade came in. I was little and we didn't have air conditioning so I would walk over and stand in the frozen foods aisles to cool down on those really hot days. True today you would never see an unattended small kid like me but who says little kids don't have any smarts. The president of Marsh spent and mismanaged the money until they filed bankruptcy and sold some of their stores in prime locations to Kroger and others are just setting there empty after I think six years. The one here was just bought last year and all things has been turned into of all things a church!

The last grocery store was "Standard" and it was the last as someone there had cleaned up for the night and threw some rags into the incinerator which caught the store on fire and burned it to the ground. They never built it back.
standardindy (resized).jpgstandardindy (resized).jpg

#7759 1 year ago

Yes my aunt was the greatest as one year from Florida she brought us kids two blowup liquor bottles! Yes she did like her liquor and us kids would go after each other with those bottles.

Now for some health info:

The World Health Organization estimates that alcohol kills three million people throughout the world every year. In other words, alcohol is the cause of 5.3% of all human deaths annually.

s-l400 (resized).jpgs-l400 (resized).jpg
#7761 1 year ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

At least 2.8 million people each year die as a result of being overweight or obese. The prevalence of obesity nearly tripled between 1975 and 2016.
According to W.H.O.[quoted image]

I am one of them and have enjoyed every bite!

#7767 1 year ago

OK talking about food?

Burger King rolls out ‘Pride Whopper’ with ‘two equal buns’

My only question is why does the back end have all the sauce?

#7769 1 year ago

Australians gag as KFC uses cabbage for lettuce in burgers amid shortages. Those silly Aussies cabbage isn't lettuce, lettuce is what you have to have to buy cabbage. IMO take the burger without the cabbage (poorman's lettuce substitute) it would taste way better that way.

#7774 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I lot of people like cabbage, including me.

My Grandmother when she was alive made the best cooked cabbage! This made me remember her and her cooking, thanks for bring that up.

Quoted from Atari_Daze:

For high school graduation we went to New Zealand and Australia as a family. The first place we stopped for food once we got to our first stop was this little pub, they put beats on the roo burger.

No they aren't yanking you as they do serve Roo in Australia.

fb657f5d9e7a2e8242e23f763471bafb (resized).jpgfb657f5d9e7a2e8242e23f763471bafb (resized).jpg
#7782 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I was at my heaviest weight. About 285lbs.

I wish I was at 285. Stress and food are my constant companions. I was slimmer too so I have been in both worlds. Started my job 140 lbs. now retired 325 lbs. I could get into a L t-shirt like dirkdiggler but the question is could I get out?

#7789 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Bought this 1000 pcs puzzle at a sale recently. An hour here and there and I finally finished it
[quoted image]

You would think there would be a pinball or pinball arcade one? I also collect stamps and I have seen one for them.

#7816 1 year ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Really enjoy this thread
Reminds me of the time in middle school I stumbled upon a rare business opportunity
I decided to take a freshly made batch of my newly acquired oven goodness to school to show off my little friends to classmates.
To my surprise They quickly were drooling for such gag desire that soon I was rolling in lunch money. Quarters and dimes funneling in quicker then I could dish out any product I had.
Next day I arrived fully stocked and ready to disburse a colorful new plastic bag of wigglers. Business was booming until some poor kid must have narcd or whined they spent their last milk money quarter and had a change of heart. teachers quickly snubbed my lucrative business in a flash and confiscated any remaining product.
I ate well that day or two. Only the finest lunch time pizza and choc milk for me.
Oh creepy crawlers how I miss thee[quoted image]

Did you ever get them back? Teacher confiscated my Burger Chef Yo-yo back in the days and never gave it back! It still makes me mad that I only had a day or two to play with it.

Quoted from cottonm4:

I'll take #1 ,#3, and #4. You can all of the pickle loaf you want. Yes. Even my share

Just how old is the old fashioned loaf? I was more of a Buddig person any except the turkey and add the potato chips (for the salt) to the sandwich and push down. The taste was great and I remember it to this day!

9a8d59cbdbaa969fdeb1d4c6250dc694 (resized).jpg9a8d59cbdbaa969fdeb1d4c6250dc694 (resized).jpg
#7841 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

Are you saying we need a GI. Joe pinball machine?! If so I completely agree! Lol

But Zartan hated G.I. Joe! NO! It must be COBRA pinball!!! But Cobra Commander will allow the pin to have Kung Fu grips.

#7847 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

No, we need a Robot Chicken pin, so we can get GI Joe, Barbie, and Masters of the Universe all at the same time.

swampfire I agree with "The Masters of the Universe" but the question is will it be a movie adaption one and if so will it be current Dolph or 1987 movie Dolph. By the way not muscle bound currently as in 1987.

Robot Chicken if we are going there then we should just have another Family Guy pin which I am more than happy with!

Barbie to be honest shouldn't that have been made years ago as a EM? But you are right as it could have phrases like: "I wish they taught shopping at school." "Let's bake some cookies for the boys." "Don't ask me, I'm just a girl!

#7855 1 year ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

Black Cat firecrackers!

You have to LOVE the Black Cat firecrackers! I bought a case I remember 30 years ago and sold some and had a great time with the rest.

#7857 1 year ago

Gatecrasher you are correct but I do like a little light with the bang and at that time Black Cat didn't do that. Have they changed them since then and added the little lightshow with them? It's been awhile since I have bought any.

#7870 1 year ago

Hell right and real men don't use no silly filters!

3 weeks later
#7981 1 year ago
Quoted from mooch:

Quick, kid! Grab that issue of Detective Comics off the top shelf and hide it in mint condition somewhere for 70 years![quoted image]

Several years ago a friend of mine won a live auction in the boondocks for a comicbook (Detective #100) about VG+. I traded him some X-men at that time for it but made the mistake of trading it myself. Wish I would have kept that comicbook as how often do you see a Detective #100!

2 months later
#8234 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

For the dog lovers.

And there was Gravy Train.
[quoted image]
And Gaineburgers
[quoted image]
My dad bought Gaines dry food for his dogs. They were small red pellets.
[quoted image]
And then there was Alpo dog food. In the early 70s, the country was experiencing a period of high inflation, just like today. And there were stories in the papers and the TV news about some poor grandmas eating Alpo or horse meat because beef, including hamburger, was getting too expensive.
[quoted image]

Always remember the Chuck Wagon commercials.

4 weeks later
#8291 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

We used to take the Bugles inner foil bag and make a tinfoil hat out of it to shield our brains from electromagnetic fields, mind control, and mind reading.
[quoted image]
Just don't ever wear it outside during a lightning storm.

The Truth is Out There!

1 month later
#8445 1 year ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

I don't recall anyone having mentioned common playing cards as a favorite, but I spent countless hours playing! From Go Fish, War, Rummy, Spades, Hearts, all the way to Seven Card Stud (and let's not forget building a house of cards). Cards offered limitless entertainment options. Here are a few unopened, NOS decks I have floating around the house, along with some of my Dad's bakelite poker chips from the '50s.
[quoted image]

Believe it or not I have my deck of TWA playing cards I got when I was 11 when me and my family flew to Florida! I never played with them and still look great. The plastic pilot's wings I did lose.

Quoted from cottonm4:

And shag carpet. I tried selling vacuum cleaners in 1977 ( I about starved doing this but that is a different story for another day ). There was shag carpeting in many of the houses I showed the vacuums at. That stuff was nasty.
[quoted image]

My uncle sold Kirby vacuum cleaners also but it was about 1970 or 1971.

8 months later
#9369 8 months ago
Quoted from mooch:

Are these “Bean Bag Chairs” still popular?
I had a green one back in the 1970’s. Instead of beans, it had a zillion tiny styrofoam beads inside which eventually leaked out all over the place.
[quoted image]

My sister had a brown one and I think that is the fate of all these chairs. So many beads!

3 weeks later
#9393 7 months ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

We were cleaning out old filing cabinets at work and I found a few pages of our local newspaper with Christmas ads from 12/1978.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks, this reminds me of my first house I bought in the early 90's. I was in the basement and found a old grocery store ad for Kroger's from 1973. It had oil on half of it but you could still read the prices. I don't have it now but just wish those prices were still around.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grayman_em.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-were-your-favorite-childhood-toys?tu=grayman_em and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.