BagofGlass (resized).jpg
434599499_10228561822663909_2493513439072746909_n (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 7.43.04 PM (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Big Chief pad (resized).png
stfu.gif
speedy-gonzales-movie-donald-trump (resized).jpg
IMG_4109 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budmanpinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2582 3 years ago
Quoted from mooch:

My favorite of all was the disc that would spin when you blew on it. I could get that thing to spin really fast.
[quoted image][quoted image]

LOL, the spinning disk and the little books were the only prizes I ever seemed to get. I used to get a box whenever we went to the movie theater when I was young, I haven’t seen them selling it there for a long time now, too noisy I guess.

5 months later
#4717 3 years ago

I don’t remember that toy but I sure loved the cereal when I was a kid! That and Freakies, which sadly wasn’t around very long.

F9E5FDE9-7D6B-4B0A-8476-258CFBC925F8 (resized).jpegF9E5FDE9-7D6B-4B0A-8476-258CFBC925F8 (resized).jpeg
#4762 3 years ago
Quoted from Rezdog:

[quoted image]

An appropriate image for 4/20. Back in the 80’s you could tell if a person ‘partied’ if they had one of these hanging from the rear view mirror of their car.

2 years later
#9148 10 months ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Being a kid in the ‘70’s, this was always on the tv on Saturday’s
[quoted image]

9E613AA4-85A8-4C17-A428-5ED3E2A83F9C (resized).jpeg9E613AA4-85A8-4C17-A428-5ED3E2A83F9C (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#9214 9 months ago
Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

Who had one of these?

I had one but I remember it looking slightly different than that, maybe they revised it slightly after it was released.

Quoted from cottonm4:

What does it do?

Unfortunately not much. You had to program all its moves in through the keypad on top. While that was cool at first, it didn’t take long to get boring.

4 weeks later
#9299 8 months ago
Quoted from starfighter:

study hall reading
[quoted image]

Yep, the library in my high school got that magazine and I would read it during study hall.

4 months later
#9611 3 months ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

Azmodeus, you have mentioned liking the old Warren comics and other pre-code, no-code horror books. I've been skinning the back of my iPads with the covers of Warren books from my collection for years. There are others, but this gives the general idea.
[quoted image]

That’s awesome, I love the Apple logo in the middle of Drac’s forehead! So do you take a scanned image and print it onto some type of sticker paper?

1 week later
#9639 3 months ago

Is this the bus thread now? I prefer the magic bus.

1 week later
#9660 3 months ago
Quoted from robotron:

my favorite toys
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is that the $6,000,000 Six Million Dollar Man collection?

#9663 3 months ago
Quoted from starfighter:

We used to have epic battles with the entire neighborhood.
[quoted image]

Definitely! We used to throw firecrackers at each other’s heads too. Had several blow up inches from my head, also had several go off in my hand before I could throw them. Looking back on it we weren’t very smart, but we made it out with all of our fingers intact.

#9667 3 months ago
Quoted from robotron:

the venus space probe is the holy grail on the smdm toys and close to 3000 a piece it took me 10 years to find 1. had 6 of them when i stopped collecting the bionic bigfoot is probably second and worth about 2 000 in original unopened box. toys can get expensive especially in original unopened box with the “coffins” intact

It always amazes me when I see vintage toys in their original boxes like that, the box was the first thing that got pitched when I got a toy. I didn’t care about the box, I wanted what was inside.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budmanpinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-were-your-favorite-childhood-toys?tu=budmanpinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.