BagofGlass (resized).jpg
434599499_10228561822663909_2493513439072746909_n (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 7.43.04 PM (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Big Chief pad (resized).png
stfu.gif
speedy-gonzales-movie-donald-trump (resized).jpg
IMG_4109 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheRudyB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1767 4 years ago

Big Bat Baseball!!!

Using ingenious all-manual, gravity operated mechanics, your shots would literally run the bases perfectly. So if your ball landed in the DOUBLE chute at the top, it would drop down the path that would make it stop at second base. What if there was a “runner” already on first base? They would advance to - and stop on - third base while your most recent shot stopped on second. If the next shot was a SINGLE, the ball on third base would drop into the line of balls keeping score of runs, while the other runner(s) would advance one base - and again stop correctly on it/them. The first two balls entering the STRIKE chute would stack up in the chute but if a third ball then entered the STRIKE chute, that ball would roll across a little bridge into the OUT chute - and that action would automatically clear any balls still stacked in the STRIKE and BALL chutes.

I still have my original which works perfectly, but a couple years ago I bought another off eBay just to have a spare. To this day I stare at it and marvel at the genius of it every time I play it.
939ADAEE-7508-4BB0-9754-A053882E0D47 (resized).jpeg939ADAEE-7508-4BB0-9754-A053882E0D47 (resized).jpeg

2 months later
#1794 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

As I let my cat in from outdoors, I saw he had 4 or 5 feathers sticking out of his mouth. Pissed for catching and eating a bird, I reached down to smack him when he opened his mouth and the bird flew out right at me. Had to open every window and door in my house before chasing that bird out.

Your cat's name wouldn't happen to be Sylvester by any chance, would it?

3 weeks later
#1833 3 years ago
Quoted from onemoresean:

I've had this creepy monkey since I was around 10 years old.[quoted image]

Isn’t that the same one that they used in Close Encounters of the Third Kind?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheRudyB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-were-your-favorite-childhood-toys?tu=TheRudyB and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.