shot0030 (resized).png
7c12510a8e5f1a58d025bdd0dc5117bc (resized).jpg
Dip+a+flower (resized).jpg
Cap n Crunch sub toy (resized).jpg
diving sub (resized).jpg
Rice Krispies sub toy (resized).jpg
f890af8a42f259126904798df6acb92a (resized).jpg
MD Transformers (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball_Postal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8531 1 year ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Probably one of the most anticipated toys that me and my brother wanted and the most disappointed when we finally got one.

One of my friends had one of these and I thought this would be great. One minute of play and I thought this sucks, no way to maneuver the players.

1 week later
#8621 1 year ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Must be you! That there is a Parker Brothers Sea Diver toy.

I remember making something like that as a kid.

Put a test tube with a certain amount of water, sealed on top (unsure of what it was sealed with, maybe a balloon).

Submerge the tube in a glass of water with a balloon stretched across the top of the glass.

If done correctly a small press on the balloon will cause the test tube to slowly drop to the bottom.

2 months later
#8831 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

How many remember when old trucks had only 1 taillight?
And how many remember when the driver in front of you informed you what he was going to do by using hand signals.
How many of you would not have clue of what these hand signals mean?
[quoted image]

I remember having to use hand signals while taking my drivers license test on a motorcycle. The motorcycle had turn signals but the DPS dude required using hand signals in case they didn't work.

He also failed me because I drove my bike to the test site unlicensed. It was a half mile drive to the site.

3 months later
#9179 9 months ago

Timex, it takes a licking and keeps on ticking. There were several versions of this.

One I remember was them placing the watch on an outboard motor and driving the hell out of the boat.

4 weeks later
#9258 8 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

How many remember when this movie hit the screens ?
This on blew the lid off of any previous car chase scenes.

That reminds me of the movie Vanishing Point.

Quoted from bob_e:

Christmas tree lighting
[quoted image][quoted image]

I still have one of those silver trees and the color wheel. It was used in my fathers motorcycle shop at Christmas time.

Quoted from bob_e:

[quoted image]

I had one of these also. It's long gone but I still have a C64, C128 and a SX64 (the portable C64 that looked similar to the Compaq computer). As it was large, bulky and heavy.

5 months later
#9624 83 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I drove the big bus for a year. Most of your kids were not little angels. I never could figure never figure it out. I would pull up to a pick up point and all of the little angels would be standing there like statues. But then they get on the bus and BAM!. It is like someone threw a switch and they all turned into little hellions . Who thrilled on pushing the bus drivers' buttons.

We rode on the big bus. Maybe not quite as long as this one. Our ride was on gravel roads part of the trip. Our bus driver was one that barked (properly as the kids could get rowdy) Don't make me stop this bus if you kids don't settle down and stay in your seat !

None the less it worked because we wanted to hurry up to get home.

Our driver drove the hell out of that bus.
I still remember his name. Mr. Rubin

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball_Postal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-were-your-favorite-childhood-toys?tu=Pinball_Postal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.