BagofGlass (resized).jpg
434599499_10228561822663909_2493513439072746909_n (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 7.43.04 PM (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Big Chief pad (resized).png
stfu.gif
speedy-gonzales-movie-donald-trump (resized).jpg
IMG_4109 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MinusWorlds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1081 7 years ago

Mine

IMG_0850 (resized).JPGIMG_0850 (resized).JPG

#1084 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

MinusWorlds - is that a shrine to your video games with a candle lit at night - hahaha.....

Uh yeah. What, you guys don't all have these?

#1087 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Are they nib or cib?

CIB, I have a bunch of NIB stuff too but these were/are my fav titles. The Castlevania and Kid Icarus are the first release cardboard hangtab versions. Finding those NIB...Well I have been trying to do that for almost 20 years...

#1089 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I've only come across d titles nib. If people think pinball is a expensive hobby, try nib nes games. And a lot more rarer.

Yeah that's my background. I've had some pretty crazy stuff. Many A list NIB's including Little Samson, Jetson's, Black Boxes etc. etc. Zelda NES Proto, Socks the Cat Proto which is being released now. Now I just collect stuff from my childhood. I did the sealed NES/SNES stuff for years. My buddy has a sealed CASE of Stadium Events. We were in an article for ESPN the Magazine last year about it...VERY VERY expensive hobby for sure. To the point where I dropped out...too much drama

#1095 7 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Absolutely. Box and manual average 3 to 5x the money then loose carts. And that's average titles. Generally the top loader is a more reliable system with less blinking. Qtip in rubbing alcohol to clean contacts. There's repop labels available now so watch out. They're taking $5 games and slapping labels on them to appear like they're $200 games. A collector friend bought a Flintstones last year for $250us and went to play it and it was skate or die 2.
Check pricecharting.com for values on any video games and systems. Loose, cib, nib prices, auction results and listings.

This is spot on info.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MinusWorlds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-were-your-favorite-childhood-toys?tu=MinusWorlds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.