BagofGlass (resized).jpg
434599499_10228561822663909_2493513439072746909_n (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 7.43.04 PM (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Big Chief pad (resized).png
stfu.gif
speedy-gonzales-movie-donald-trump (resized).jpg
IMG_4109 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MT45.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7008 2 years ago

This thread is too cool! It inspires lots of internet searches as posts get added ...

I did not play with Dark Wing Duck in 1991 as I was already an adult at the time, but there sure was some cool Playmates merch - I just added this one to the Pinball Loft this week. He's over a foot tall!
IMG_4994 (resized).jpgIMG_4994 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#7283 2 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I was going to ask who remembers the 7 oz Miller shorty bottles, but apparently they are still made.[quoted image]

Vivid and wonderful memories of going to work with my Dad in the early 70's on Saturdays. 5:30 am breakfast at a real diner, then an easy weekend shift at work (manufacturing facility - he was a class A mechanic). We stopped at the "package store" on the way home and once we were out of the city, he would drag me onto his lap and I would steer his Volkswagen Beatle all the way home while he ran the gas/brakes/gears ... and drank 2 or 3 out of the 7oz Miller High Life "pony pack". We'd pull into our driveway and I would be responsible for carrying into the house the remaining beer! Lost him a few years ago on Thanksgiving day. He was a great guy and a super Dad.

Dad (resized).jpegDad (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MT45.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-were-your-favorite-childhood-toys?tu=MT45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.