BagofGlass (resized).jpg
434599499_10228561822663909_2493513439072746909_n (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 7.43.04 PM (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Big Chief pad (resized).png
stfu.gif
speedy-gonzales-movie-donald-trump (resized).jpg
IMG_4109 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Liftserv.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1434 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

OK, So who had bottle Rocket Fights as a Kid around the 4th of July?

We used to launch the them from a hollow metal broom handle using the broom
Side As the stock of the gun. Thank goodness we didn’t shoot their eyes out.

1 year later
#4103 3 years ago
Quoted from mooch:

Carpet in the bathroom? Big mistake. My Mom did our bathroom in plush shag back in the 70s. I came home one night in my College years full of Stroh’s and Rumple Minze and hurled all over it. That sent all that plush into the dumpster in a hurry.

Or think how many times you missed the target!

1 month later
#4751 3 years ago

My Mothers was worse, when we discovered Flaming Tampon Cannons!

Do tell please

#4757 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Ill do it in my 3rd grade memory.
What are these? Paper wrapped in a box? Open one up, and see.
I can twirl it has a string and its in a carboard "popsicle" tube.... Ill take it apart.
What happens when it gets wet? Wow! It gets like 5 times bigger!!!
It says Natural Cotton.

Cool, lets fire them in the bathtub...Wow, I can use the cardboard plunger like a pop gun, and fire these at my boats!
Do they Burn? Lets try and see! Oh yes! they Burn Great!
Lets put the Boats in the sink, and Fire them Lit and hit the Boat!
Missed! Missed! Too much smoke from
stomping them out!
Mom: Whats Burning? Its in the bathroom.
WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!!?? MY TAMPONS!!!???[quoted image]

That’s pretty funny!

#4763 3 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

An appropriate image for 4/20. Back in the 80’s you could tell if a person ‘partied’ if they had one of these hanging from the rear view mirror of their car.

Roach clip

#4767 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Doesnt everyone use these to work on pins? they are great for holding wires together to solder.

Duel purpose if you still party!

#4796 3 years ago

Funny, we had a milkman also, one day after school I noticed the watch children sign in our yard was hit by a car, ( we lived on a corner ). Found out later when I overheard my mom saying it was the milkman, apparently he was up the street in the neighbors house giving the lady of the house a special delivery and the brake let loose! After she heard the noise she saw the milkman running down the street after his truck. After that I heard the neighbors were getting a divorce!

2 months later
#5494 2 years ago
Quoted from mooch:

I can remember warm summer evenings in my neighborhood with the irresistible aroma of hot french fries coming from the local Tastee Freez.
An order of fries and a root beer float put me in Heaven.
[quoted image]

We had a Tastee Freeze in Irwin on US Rt 30:that looked just like the one pictured:
Love that place!

6 months later
#6941 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I had a real cool steering wheel knob. It had light blue background and was plastic coffin for a multi-colored beetle. It was in that same building the the music teacher plucked that steering knob from my hand and I never saw it again. Pissed me off. But there was nothing I could do.
Here is a pic of a steering wheel knob for those who might be scratching their head.
[quoted image]
I thought these knobs were made illegal years ago, but Amazon sells them. So what do I know.
amazon.com link »

You still find them on forklifts, we call them suicide knobs.

2 weeks later
#7059 2 years ago

Not long after, cuz and his family were shopping in a store like Sears. And he lost track of his little boy. And then he noticed a crowd gathering and he went to check. And, there, in the middle of the bathroom sales display was the kid relieving himself in the toilet that was on display. And the crowd was having a good laugh.

I worked at for Sears in the plumbing and heating dept. when I was going to school/College.
Let me tell you that this happened more times the you can imagine! We even placed a plexiglass
Cover over the bowl, and after that it was all over the sides and the floor!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Liftserv.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-were-your-favorite-childhood-toys?tu=Liftserv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.