BagofGlass (resized).jpg
434599499_10228561822663909_2493513439072746909_n (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 7.43.04 PM (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Big Chief pad (resized).png
stfu.gif
speedy-gonzales-movie-donald-trump (resized).jpg
IMG_4109 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cash_Riprock.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#62 8 years ago

WOWZER...great memories here. No longer have them, but I was big into slot car racing and the ol' home AFX tracks etc. Rat Fink Skateboard circa 67(wish I still had that!) Had the Klic-Klacs that my Dad took away from me and then got banned as prior post quoted. So many toys here I had. Great stuff everybody!

And Mr. 68, the 6 finger...I think I had that! Feel better you baggy dude!!!

1 year later
#1150 6 years ago
Quoted from chippe01:

My all-time favorite!

Yes, loved the Snap Bowling but that was one NOISY game!

Wow such great memories coming back seeing these toys. I grew up in the 60's.

3 years later
#2645 3 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I still have my Aurora HO slot cars (and a big box full of track sections). Haven't played with them in decades.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Some great memories there! 5th pic down I had that light blue #2 car(top right) and 6th pic down that yellow car(possibly hot rod model A sedan delivery type)

#2646 3 years ago
Quoted from mooch:

[quoted image]

Big Rat Fink Roth fan. Wish I still had my Rat Fink Skate Board from the 60’s.

4 months later
#4533 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Ah...scratch-n-sniffs. Early 70s fare. I had forgot all about S-n-S.

I don’t remember those, but I remember the movie Polyester where they handed out a scratch-n-sniff card. When the number on the movie screen flashed you would scratch-n-sniff the corresponding number on card. Fun stuff.

1 month later
#4799 2 years ago

My Dad was the milkman. I used to go around and deliver with him when I was 4 and 5 before I had full day school. I still have some glass bottles, milk can, and some licenses. The cool thing was he let me drive while sitting in his lap. Great memories for me.

25841E3B-72F9-4DA1-80DE-53B63E64835A.jpeg25841E3B-72F9-4DA1-80DE-53B63E64835A.jpeg
#4837 2 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

In 1967, in Baldwin, NY, we still had Milkman. Eggs, and Butter, in a Galvanized Metal Box at the Door.
We also had Brooklyn Seltzer delivered in an Ancient Truck.
Then came Drive thru Dairy Barn, with lower Milk prices, and more products. I believe its still there.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, Babcocks Dairy! Kingston, N.Y was about 10 minutes away. I believe they bought out our dairy business and then they were bought out by Silver Lake Dairy. I used to have a Babcocks Dairy container like that.

3 months later
#6028 2 years ago
Quoted from mooch:

Did you buy any books from the Scholastic Arrow Book Club in your grade school class? I had a few of these.
A knee-slapper from The Arrow Book of Jokes and Riddles:
Q: “What did Tennessee?”
A: “The same thing Arkansas.”
[quoted image]

Yes, I can still smell the pages! : )

8 months later
#7565 2 years ago
Quoted from mooch:

I never had one, but I wanted this cool-looking Coke dispenser I saw in Sears catalogs. I somehow thought it would hold gallons of soda so I could enjoy jumbo-sized cups of ice-cold Coke whenever I wanted. Now I see it was just a near-empty plastic box that held a single bottle of Coke at room temperature which trickled into super tiny Coke glasses. Pretty disappointing… although it might work for tequila.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ha, I had that Coke dispenser/soda fountain. It was about 2 sips worth in the glass! : ) At about age 9 or 10 (circa 1968)I had a Carnival for Muscular Dystrophy where you send the money in and used it to sell drinks of soda. The more you know! : )

#7566 2 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

Ahh..yes!
This was the version I owned. Quite sure I owned (and released) no less than 50 of them throughout my life. Think I’m gonna buy another one this summer, cause they are fun as fudge (only I didn’t say fudge).
[quoted image]

They were great!

1 year later
#9703 41 days ago

Anyone else old enough to remember Sonny Fox from Wonderama?

#9706 41 days ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Got to go on one show of Wonderama....I mostly remember him smelling, and having bad breath.

What a great memory to have! : )

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cash_Riprock.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-were-your-favorite-childhood-toys?tu=Cash_Riprock and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.