Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Dayhuff
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

baby (resized).png
    ef8c562680622402315d334802b89f5e59c326db (resized).jpg
    9E0E4DE8-4066-486E-BE00-7D2EA0C1289E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0097 (resized).JPG
    PB050281 (resized).JPG
    PA030042 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarbyjibbo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 1 year ago

The hardest to sell (theoretically, as it isn't sold) would be LOTR. It was the first pin I ever personally owned and it was a surprise Christmas present from my wife in '03.

The hardest that I did sell, wasn't actually hard at the time but was an absolutely mint inside and out TAFG. I would look at it and tend to just see stacks of cash sitting there instead of a pinball machine and that temptation eventually got the better of me. I have had 5 TAF/TAFG's go through my hands as I worked my way up to that one and that was the absolute best one. I very much regret it because that title is what got me into pinball in the first place back in the 90's at our local nickel arcade. Now I am desperately hoping for a TAF remake from CGC but obviously know that is a long shot.

The hardest to sell due to lack of interest in the market was Ironman. I had to drop it way down in price from an already reasonable price and it took like 6+ months to sell.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarbyjibbo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-was-your-hardest-pin-to-sell?tu=jarbyjibbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.