(Topic ID: 7143)

What was your first game?

By mojozone

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hi-lo_Ace-1.jpg
    There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago

Bally Freedom,A EM like I played as a teenager.

#52 12 years ago

My first was an EM too, a Bally Bow and Arrow, got it for £40. Over 10 years later I have owned more than 100 machines since then

#53 12 years ago

My first was a Dolly Parton. Bought for the sole purpose of doing a Lost Vegas conversion. Sold to a friend of mine when things got tight. Plan to buy it back from him soon.

#54 12 years ago

F14 - and it will never leave.

#55 12 years ago

My first pin was SFII about 9 years ago. I was at a video game auction and only had 500 dollars on me and thought no way would I get it. Only one guy bid against me twice and got it for 450 after all was said and done

#56 12 years ago

My first was a Gottliebs: Hoops (basic but fun game)

#57 12 years ago

Since I wanted to both restore and play pins, I knew I couldn't do both with a single pin. I started with a really nice restored BK - a machine I'd had a love/hate relationship with going way back. I then picked up a box that used to be a wizard pinball, but had a really great backglass. I managed to get it in somewhat playing condition, and its just about to go into the workshop for restoration (or dissection). I was gonna stop there, but found a smokin deal on an SM that I couldn't pass on....so I have a third now.

While I still look at CL, ebay, etc every day for other possible acquisitions, I really don't have room for more. It helps (or doesn't, depending on perspective) when you have a spouse so supportive that she is the one suggesting areas we could convert to hold more pins.

#58 12 years ago

My first was a XENON that i bought in 91. $500

I wish i had kept that machine

#60 12 years ago

A 1972 Bally Hi Lo Ace (EM) $ 450.00

Hi-lo_Ace-1.jpgHi-lo_Ace-1.jpg

#61 12 years ago

Mine was the Gottlieb Big Hit. A classic Wedge Head pin. I miss it so.

#62 12 years ago

In 1997 I bought a 1966 Williams Hot Line and had no idea they were like Lays potato chips I got sucker punched by pinball!

#63 12 years ago

Really fun reading this thread and seeing what everyone's first pin was. Well played mojo well played.

#64 12 years ago

mine was my casanova EM machine. 66 williams. i still have it, and want to totally restore the cabinet and back box, but i've been trying to find a replacement backbox..without much luck. that's basically what's holding my restoration project up. the backglass and playfield are immaculate. i can't wait to decal this baby and get her looking like she did 50 years ago

#65 12 years ago

1976 Captain Fantastic. That is when it all started!

#66 12 years ago

I started around 2002. First game was a working comet for $425. Games two through five I bought as a lot. 1k for a working HS, laser war, road kings and non working secret service. Kept HS sold rest to fund a pinbot and
    f14 package....tftc and sttng followed shortly thereafter....then I went crazy and went through many trades and deals before dropping out for a couple years. Lost a few during some life changes and now just getting back in the hunt.

#67 12 years ago

TMNT. NINJA NINJA!

#68 12 years ago

Bought mata hari for 200$. Love the art, it's beautiful.

#69 12 years ago

Fish Tales. It was the only one I had for 5 years until I got DW. Now 6 months later I have 9 of them!

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-was-your-first-game/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.