(Topic ID: 181709)

What was your first Craigslist pinball purchase?

By chad

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by brett
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20160723_230518 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darkryder.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 7 years ago

Guns N Roses for $500 from a garage sale 10 years ago. The Craigslist ad just listed "pinball machine." I couldn't load the game into my truck fast enough. It just needed a good cleaning and some switches fixed and I had it playing 100%. Those days are long gone, but I don't miss that game.

1 year later
    #52 5 years ago

Guns n Roses for $500 at a Sunday morning garage sale that listed a ‘pinball machine’ in the ad. Sold it for a few grand after fixing all of the issues and playing it for a while. I have pics I can dig up somewhere. I also bought a SafeCracker through a friend of a friend for $500. The guy was a contractor and cleaned out a property where the previous owners left a few games and arcades. He was going to just give it to me, but I offered him $500 as I knew it was worth a lot more. Fixed all of the issues and kept it for a while. It even had a lot of tokens inside. Rob Bell bought it from me and worked his magic on the faded side of the cabinet with sharpies. Those types of deals don’t seem to come up anymore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darkryder.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-was-your-first-craigslist-pinball-purchase?tu=darkryder and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.