Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by grh450
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ZC13_14.jpg
    ZC13_13.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdawg4422.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from copperpot:

Yup, I miss Xmen now, but I'm loving Tron. I suspect I'll buy back Xmen from him in a few months when I get seller's remorse and his wife figures out he's hiding pins in the kids bedroom.

-Wes

LOL!!!

man u guys are moving too fast! i just got up to 5 pins myself thanks to glenn. trying to put something together for a 6th soon but we will see.

as far as meetings what works best? I def could do any wednesday after 7. other than that im pretty limited to a friday night in a couple weeks after 7.

If we wanna do wed i could do it next week.

Jason

#50 10 years ago
    Quoted from monsterbaldy:

Pffft. Next Wednesday? Wes and I will have traded 4 more times between now and then.

LOL! More interested in if you can make it or not. i figure you guys will have a new lineup by then.

i was thinking he was gonna get your LOTR but went with tron instead.

#67 10 years ago

OK wednesday at 730 im going to host a az eastside pinheads meeting tomorrow at 730. just a couple of hours to get some games in. The lineup will be LOTR, WPT, FT, Comet, and Teed' off. All should be in great working order. Will try and get my two pingulps installed by then.

#73 10 years ago

Ben, chad, ghostrachel (toxis wes) are you guys going to be able to make wednesday? Its in Gilbert. PM me for address. anyone else in the area that wants to come shoot me a PM.

jack are you going to make it out to one?

#75 10 years ago
    Quoted from copperpot:

I bought No Fear from Ben. I then paid him to come get that stinker out of my house. True Story.

-Wes

LOL didnt he drop off a pin when he came and got no fear?

No Fear is a great game!!

#80 10 years ago

ok well glenn its not looking soo good. I was afraid about wed night being a dud. Prob just cancel this one and do a friday one. My fridays just opened up so i could do one this friday at 7. Would more people be able to show up to friday at 7? like in two days? if there is any interest i will make a new thread for it tomorrow.

Glenn if you still want to come by(I still owe you for comet) feel free to give me a call. should be home between 730-8pm. Same goes for you Ben.

#82 10 years ago

thx for coming out glenn!

Can anyone else make it out on friday?

Ohh yeah thx for kicking my butt on my new game! Should have ended with a tie. LOL

#85 10 years ago

it is a go for tonight. will make a new thread to see if we can get 1 or 2 more. People are welcome to show up any time after 730.

#86 10 years ago

YAY!! I made it to the 6 pin club! LOL

now you guys have to come back over and play the new one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdawg4422.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-was-your-favorite-pin-at-zapcon?tu=jdawg4422 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.