Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by grh450
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ZC13_14.jpg
    ZC13_13.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackontherocks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 11 years ago

I was just thinking of posting this question how funny.
    My plan was to play them all at least once but I gravitated to the ones I like mostly in the 90’s era or had great flow with (Ex: World Cup Soccer, Corvette, No Fear, Indy 500, Fish Tales) or have not played since they were released in my high school days (Whitewater, Champion Pub, GNR) and or the new games (X-Men, Tron, Elvira & the Party Monsters, Banzai Run) never played before. I also enjoyed the pinball rodeo games which were different to play set up that way. I also played some of the old school arcade games once I got pinned out. I had to go back to Tempest which was first game I owned and see how far I could get. I made past blue level into red and the green before my three fingers clinched together but still managed the high score of the event for the two days. I tried NARC which was a classic, Rampage, Spyhunter, Ms. Pacman, racing games to break it up. In the end I determined there are really no bad pins and playing ones in great condition changes your opinion of them. As for the new Sterns some of them can be short ball games which I still think is a bummer and makes me enjoy all the 90’s area more. On a side note the Metallica playfield layout looks pretty good like an updated TFTC.

#12 11 years ago

I enjoyed SM but thought the flippers were a little weak compared to all the others I played. I mentioned it to Wes and I know he does not believe me becuase of not being able to hit all ramps with power.

#13 11 years ago

I wanted to enjoy JD as well but could not get into it. As for anyone who played the tournament games man were they set up or playing extremely fast compared to any other games on the floor.

1 week later
    #32 11 years ago
    Quoted from monsterbaldy:

Well I got an IJ tonight so Tron is going for sure .

Wow AZ pinheads make it happen lighting speed. Wish I had that luck when I was searching for my TFTC.

1 week later
    #65 10 years ago

Wes don't forget us as No Fear brothers. I have I feeling the Metallica will be fast as well.

#78 10 years ago
    Quoted from copperpot:

Not me, he's thinking of Ben. No Fear is a pile of doo.
    -Wes

Yes he said it in another post maybe when I said I loved it.

#79 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

Ben, chad, ghostrachel (toxis wes) are you guys going to be able to make wednesday? Its in Gilbert. PM me for address. anyone else in the area that wants to come shoot me a PM.
    jack are you going to make it out to one?

Thanks for invite but just noticed it and can't make Wednesday. Also opening night of Pens hockey playoffs for me. May 19th looks more likely.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackontherocks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-was-your-favorite-pin-at-zapcon?tu=jackontherocks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.