7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by grh450
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ZC13_14.jpg
    ZC13_13.jpg

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 7 years ago

I'm not busy next Wednesday.

I was delirious from exhaustion (and working) for most of Zapcon, but I did make sure to play a few games. I really liked that BoP, (Toxic)Wes and I plan on having some people over to play soon too. Was waiting to do the Gorgar PF swap first, but it could be awhile before it's cleared... Picked up a JM on a little roadtrip yesterday, so maybe I'll temporarily switch those out.

#52 7 years ago
    Quoted from ghostrachel:

I'm not busy next Wednesday.
    I was delirious from exhaustion (and working) for most of Zapcon, but I did make sure to play a few games. I really liked that BoP, (Toxic)Wes and I plan on having some people over to play soon too. Was waiting to do the Gorgar PF swap first, but it could be awhile before it's cleared... Picked up a JM on a little roadtrip yesterday, so maybe I'll temporarily switch those out.

coool

#53 7 years ago

JM! That game is terrible, sell it to me.

I'm probably going to do a Daytime Pin-B-Q on May 18th if folks are available.

Seriously though, sell JM to me.......
    -Wes (nonToxic)

#54 7 years ago

It looks like we're available on the 18th. I'll keep you in mind for the JM if we decide to not own it anymore. In the meantime you're welcome to visit it at our house.

#55 7 years ago

I was more surprised with the games I didn't like. Some of the DMD's were too busy for me. But the wife liked some of the ones I didn't, probally because I have a slower learning curve I still like the early SS machines the best. I did find that I like TOTAN. There's one I could see all kinds of fun with polishing into a clean machine. Having a chance to play so many was awesome. Suffering Pinball Withdrawl!

ZC13_13.jpg

#56 7 years ago

It's good to see a picture of the setting up stage....ahhhh the memories..

#57 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

If we wanna do wed i could do it next week.

After 7?
    sounds cool

#58 7 years ago
    Quoted from copperpot:

I'm probably going to do a Daytime Pin-B-Q on May 18th if folks are available.

Wes, I will make one more attempt, to see if you acknowledge your winnings...."the 18th sounds good, IF I can AFFORD it"

#59 7 years ago

And then I could do one after Creeping Death arrives

#60 7 years ago

I'd go to your pin-b-q "Pin Shark" Wes

#61 7 years ago
    Quoted from grh450:

Wes, I will make one more attempt, to see if you acknowledge your winnings..

Acknowledged. I feel bad about it, I am a pro at Flash Gordon. Ben will never beat my high score now. I'll give you a chance to win it back, don't worry.

Quoted from ghostrachel:

It looks like we're available on the 18th.

Awesome! I'll set it up soon....

-Wes

#62 7 years ago
    Quoted from copperpot:

Acknowledged. I feel bad about it, I am a pro at Flash Gordon. Ben will never beat my high score now. I'll give you a chance to win it back, don't worry.

Awesome! I'll set it up soon....
    -Wes

No chance needed, and NO worries...tried to make the games a little more fun...and they were!

#63 7 years ago
    Quoted from cwg29:

I was more surprised with the games I didn't like.

cwg29, was that your custom Flash on the floor? It was pretty freaking amazing, I'll add that to my list of 'Favorite Zapcon Pins'.

-Wes

#64 7 years ago

Thanks Wes, I was suprised that Pinball Molly liked it too.

ZC13_14.jpg

#65 7 years ago

Wes don't forget us as No Fear brothers. I have I feeling the Metallica will be fast as well.

#66 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Wes don't forget us as No Fear brothers. I have I feeling the Metallica will be fast as well.

Wes, a NO FEAR brother???

#67 7 years ago

OK wednesday at 730 im going to host a az eastside pinheads meeting tomorrow at 730. just a couple of hours to get some games in. The lineup will be LOTR, WPT, FT, Comet, and Teed' off. All should be in great working order. Will try and get my two pingulps installed by then.

#68 7 years ago
    Quoted from grh450:

Wes, a No Fear brother???

Not me, he's thinking of Ben. No Fear is a pile of doo.

-Wes

#69 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

OK wednesday at 730 im going to host a az eastside pinheads meeting tomorrow at 730. just a couple of hours to get some games in.

i won't be able to make it, unfortunately. But May 18th Wes's Nontoxic Pin-B-Q is a go, 11:30 - 4 ish. Anyone interested, PM me for the info.

-Wes

#70 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

OK wednesday at 730 im going to host a az eastside pinheads meeting tomorrow at 730. just a couple of hours to get some games in. The lineup will be LOTR, WPT, FT, Comet, and Teed' off. All should be in great working order. Will try and get my two pingulps installed by then.

I am there

#71 7 years ago
    Quoted from copperpot:

-Wes

#72 7 years ago

Wes doesnt really believe that, he is just getting under my skin. No Fear is the best!!!

#73 7 years ago

Ben, chad, ghostrachel (toxis wes) are you guys going to be able to make wednesday? Its in Gilbert. PM me for address. anyone else in the area that wants to come shoot me a PM.

jack are you going to make it out to one?

#74 7 years ago
    Quoted from monsterbaldy:

Wes doesnt really believe that, he is just getting under my skin. No Fear is the best!!!

I bought No Fear from Ben. I then paid him to come get that stinker out of my house. True Story.

-Wes

#75 7 years ago
    Quoted from copperpot:

I bought No Fear from Ben. I then paid him to come get that stinker out of my house. True Story.

-Wes

LOL didnt he drop off a pin when he came and got no fear?

No Fear is a great game!!

#76 7 years ago

Jason I am still not sure if I can make it yet, figuring it out currently. Right now I'd say 50/50, just depends on schedule at home.

I am gonna get Wes drunk and put a No Fear tattoo on his lower back.

-ben

#77 7 years ago

And,"BONEHEAD FOREVER", underneath it!!!
    Chad told me he would be out of town Wednesday

#78 7 years ago
    Quoted from copperpot:

-Wes

Yes he said it in another post maybe when I said I loved it.

#79 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

Ben, chad, ghostrachel (toxis wes) are you guys going to be able to make wednesday? Its in Gilbert. PM me for address. anyone else in the area that wants to come shoot me a PM.
    jack are you going to make it out to one?

Thanks for invite but just noticed it and can't make Wednesday. Also opening night of Pens hockey playoffs for me. May 19th looks more likely.

#80 7 years ago

ok well glenn its not looking soo good. I was afraid about wed night being a dud. Prob just cancel this one and do a friday one. My fridays just opened up so i could do one this friday at 7. Would more people be able to show up to friday at 7? like in two days? if there is any interest i will make a new thread for it tomorrow.

Glenn if you still want to come by(I still owe you for comet) feel free to give me a call. should be home between 730-8pm. Same goes for you Ben.

#81 7 years ago

hmmm...I could still come by. I really want to see the Comet
    This Friday is bike night in Mesa. I would be able to swing over on the bike,after,oh.. around 8:00 or so

#82 7 years ago

thx for coming out glenn!

Can anyone else make it out on friday?

Ohh yeah thx for kicking my butt on my new game! Should have ended with a tie. LOL

#83 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

Ohh yeah thx for kicking my butt on my new game! Should have ended with a tie. LOL

Haha, that was only ONE game. (Ask Chad what happened when we played one last game before I sold him BK2K)

#84 7 years ago

I think toxicwes and I can make it. If you decide to have people over, can you pm me your address please?

#85 7 years ago

it is a go for tonight. will make a new thread to see if we can get 1 or 2 more. People are welcome to show up any time after 730.

#86 7 years ago

YAY!! I made it to the 6 pin club! LOL

now you guys have to come back over and play the new one.

#87 7 years ago

cool! (FORMER 6 pin club member)

#88 7 years ago

Totally stoked that I got to play Black Hole. Previously, my two trips to the hall of fame in vegas to play it resulted in me seeing the machine out of order... My wife and I really enjoyed fish tales and taxi.

#89 7 years ago

Ok folks, it's a go. 11:30 AM at my house on Saturday 5/18, lasting until about 4:00 PM. PM me if you are coming, need to get a count. I'll send out the address via PM. Pool *might* be open too, but I had the filter crack this weekend and its being repaired.

-Wes

#90 7 years ago

I am there, PM sent

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 400.00
    Boards
    Great American Pinball
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Protection
    ScottyMods
    $ 29.99
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    £ 70.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Sillyoldelf Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Various Other Swag
    Shoot Again Pinball
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 12.95
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Photos LLC
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 109.00
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Loop Combo Pinball
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 55.00
    There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside