(Topic ID: 27786)

What was this deal worth?: Funhouse, DE Simpsons, Rocky and Bullwinkle.

By tamoore

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Toasterdog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

#1 11 years ago

Funhouse: Pretty nice condition. Backglass perfect, playfield 8/10 dirty, but cleanable. (some wear around the scoops, mylar squares installed in high-wear areas like ball drops and in front of scoops). The biggest problem is that the arrow inserts on the clock are slightly raised, and to a lesser extent, the triangle inserts near the flippers are too. The lower corners are broken on both sling plastics, the ramp is slightly cracked where the diverter hits it. The Stair ramp is perfect, and the Cabinet is very solid all around.

Rocky & Bullwinkle: Looks to be HUO. The guy I bought it from says he owned it for 16 years, so if it was routed, it was for a very short time. Playfield is perfect, backglass is perfect, cabinet is 9/10. Both ramps are cracked at the entrance, but have been repaired with aftermarket parts. It has a professionally installed after-market sub-woofer.

DE Simpsons: Backglass is perfect, playfield is nearly perfect, but there are small wear spots at each of the ball drop spots from the return ramps. One sling plastic is split. The rest of the plastics appear to be in great shape. The left wire ramp has some chipping in the powder coat due to the many air-balls striking it over the years. The cabinet is a bit faded and it has one large deep scratch on the left side.

I was slightly motivated on this deal due to the fact that I really love the Bullwinkle theme and table, so I valued it an its condition slightly higher.

What would you have offered for these in the condition as I described, knowing that I was motivated to own that near-perfect R&B? Let me know what you think, and I'll tell you what the final deal was when I get a few answers.

Thanks.

#3 11 years ago

4500-5000

#4 11 years ago

$5,001.99

#5 11 years ago

Lol

image.jpgimage.jpg

#7 11 years ago

Thanks for the replies.

I paid $5500, which I figured was about $500 too much honestly. I didn't feel too bad about paying a little more, because the seller really didn't want to sell but was more-or-less forced to, and I could tell he babied the machines and really cared about them.

Thanks again.

#8 11 years ago

Lets see some pics

#10 11 years ago

Duplicate post

Post edited by tamoore : Duplicate post

#11 11 years ago

I don't think that's too bad. R & B seems to get a fair amount of love. I really liked the cartoon growing up, so I think I will like it quite a bit.

Too bad there isn't a Tennessee Tuxedo pin. I loved that toon too, especially Chumley.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 18.95
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 22.50
$ 29.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-was-this-deal-worth-funhouse-de-simpsons-rocky-and-bullwinkle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.