Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by lllvjr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Most of them are at factory default (40) but I start to wonder if it's not a bit too loud for a home environment

#2 10 years ago

I have a 10" powered Polk Audio sub hooked up to my ACDC Premium. When the wife is not home, I play it at 45. When the wife is home I play it at 25. She also sets it at 25 when she plays. Really nice having the volume switch mod. Makes changing the volume a breeze. Love it!

#3 10 years ago

On my AC/DC & Tallica,I play them at 60,unless people are sleeping then I use head phones. The rest are around 45.

#4 10 years ago

ACDC and Metallica:

53 with external subs as well. Shakers and sound make it a complete experience!

#5 10 years ago

Do you guys have pics of how you connected your powered subs?? Thanks!

#6 10 years ago

52 to 54 for tf,im,sm,tron with ff kits and ex subs. Met 58. Acdc 48 cause its distored, clips and sound like crap, even with an ext amp and sub. Worst sounding stern for sure.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Do you guys have pics of how you connected your powered subs?? Thanks!

No buts its simple. External subs have the red and black +/- place for the speaker wire and there is one on the Sub in the cabinet. The pinball sub uses yellow and white but there is a plus minus on it as well. Just attach the wire to the sub in the cabinet and matching ends to the external sub.

#8 10 years ago

23-28 on ij4
    But if it was a music pin id crank it up a bit higher round 45+

#9 10 years ago

Do you disconnect the in cabinet sub?

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Do you disconnect the in cabinet sub?

Nope

#12 10 years ago

Just ordered the Polk Audio 10" sub http://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-10-Inch-Monitor-Subwoofer/dp/B0002KVQBA/ref=sr_1_2

Trying to get this METLE ready for the new code!

#13 10 years ago

45 on my SM with a sub!

#14 10 years ago

ACDC prem & Metallica LE both have powered amps. I have them set ~52-55. Yes it loud... as it should be!

#15 10 years ago

We have a new mod that will be for sale in a few weeks. Plug n play connector that takes the signal right off the sound board for your subwoofer. Info to come, will be for any stern game.

Thanks,
    Lorenzo
    Pinnovators.com

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from pninja005:

Most of them are at factory default (40) but I start to wonder if it's not a bit too loud for a home environment

Try one of our headphone kits, mute the system and turn up the headphones louder then u can turn up the game speakers in your house.

Thanks,
    Lorenzo
    Pinnovators.com

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-volume-do-you-set-your-stern-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.