(Topic ID: 293681)

What Vault title do you want from Stern in 2021 or 2022?

By VMAX

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Llotr_ka_hr_rgb (resized).jpg
    licensed-image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reality_studio.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 2 years ago

If by vault they modernized an older game with an lcd screen then sure, otherwise can't say I care for vaults of the dmd era anymore. There was a time I would have like some older games re-released but I guess I just prefer the new stuff now.

2 months later
    #74 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

True, yet people won’t give up on this dream.
    I just don’t think folks realize the time and resources that go into lcd programming, it’s miles beyond what DMD required.

It might make sense someday in the further future where rather than "vaults" they sell "remasters" of older dmd games, kind of like how video games now sell remasters of older games which are heavily redone. But I feel that's some years away and may only make sense once we have some other tech leap as well to really differentiate the remasters from the older versions.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reality_studio.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-vault-title-do-you-want-from-stern-in-2021-or-2022?tu=reality_studio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.