(Topic ID: 206017)

What two pins do you like the least in your collection?

By ASOA

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ASOA
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider littlecammi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 6 years ago

My favorite games were specifically sought out and are in my game room.

Deliberately not in my game room are three "opportunity" buys:
    1994 Baywatch in good shape (with oversized DMD working nicely) with unfaded but but dinged up cabinet.
    1996 Barb Wire purchased in 1997 in excellent shape all around (I think it would be hard to find a better one).
    1997 X-files purchased NIB in 1997 and home use only since (I still have the Sega shipping carton in my crawlspace).

Even though Barb Wire and X-files are in great shape, they would be the two of my games I like the least

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from dgoett:

I guess Metallica Monsters and Jetsons as that is all I have left (down from 14).

Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

DW and AFMrLE would be my least favorite but since I only have two they are also my favorite..

Quoted from nman:

Definitely WH2O and LotR.

Gotta love guys with only two pins, since by definition they have to be their two most favorites and their two least.

Quoted from twenty84:

I'd move out Hobbit and MMR. Both solid games, but played the least.

Kudos to your whole lineup!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider littlecammi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-two-pins-do-you-like-the-least-in-your-collection?tu=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.