(Topic ID: 308084)

What two modern pins?

By StratDoc

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SunnRAT.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from StratDoc:

Well I definitely have some go-to pins - Xenon, Blackout, Firepower, T2, Stargate, Black Hole, Paragon, Barracora, Joker Poker, Gorgar, haunted house.... Some I just like the look although don't play as much - sider man, Medusa, farfalla. It is a hard decision.

You have some great games.

Play everything today and ask yourself why it's worth keeping. If you're playing it and not feeling it, then start thinking in the other direction and ask yourself why you don't need to keep it. For me, this helps to solidify a decision and makes it easier to not look back.

Sometimes less is more, especially when your goal is to balance your collection with some variety while letting go of games that don't get played to free up space.

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from StratDoc:

Thoughts on a classic like Scared Stiff

I used to own one. Got old quick. But for you, it may be more suited for your home collection. Especially if you already love that game. I just felt there were better layouts and rules that could be found on other similar-priced games.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SunnRAT.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-two-modern-pins?tu=SunnRAT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.