(Topic ID: 48294)

What toy can I put in my swords of fury?

By Magicmike0

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by JoelOmatik
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
PSX_20160201_181320_(resized).jpg
DSC_0003_(resized).JPG
DSC_0004_(resized).JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
$T2eC16V,!)!E9s2fB+pYBR,DIJJnIQ~~60_57.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Magicmike0.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Haha. I know its a dumb thread guys, but any idea of what knights/ogre type figures I could throw in my swords. I've found a couple but they're just to tall. Here's an idea, but it seems a bit much, of course I'd secure it different. I also kicked the idea of having it point straight up the middle of the field because the screw hole in the handle fits perfect on the ball save bumper at the bottom drain.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#3 11 years ago

Haha. Prob a good vote. Just a silly idea. Maybe I should concentrate in a topper. Keep in mind guys I was just kicking the ideas and trying to her yours so if ya got any throw em at me.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 11 years ago

That's true. I'm in complete agreement so far, I guess I just wanted to see if anybody had any interesting cool mods. Thanks guys for the input.

#9 11 years ago

Hahaha. Nice to see everyone's point of view. I do have a "Barbie" in the mail anyways. I couldn't resist , even though it won't fit I may figure out something to do with it. But as far as the sword it's not going in the machine. I will def be led'n it though. I've seen to many nice Lookin LED'd ones already that look really sharp. Plus I like the idea of how they burn cooler.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#12 11 years ago

Did you order this one? It's only 4", I think that would fit. It will look good IMO.

Yep. That's the one. I was also looking at this one.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#14 11 years ago

Yeah I was messing around and typed lion man figure and it actually popped up. Haha. I hope it fits. I measured inside the machine in both those spots suggested and it seemed to tall to fit.

Quoted from singlebanana:I was going to suggest that lion man figure from Papo as well. Might look nice above the horseshoe or even the center ramp. Probably wouldn't obstruct any views in either of those locations. You could always add a few other figures from that Papo mutant collection. Tiger man and the dragon man mutant look pretty cool:
http://www.growingtreetoys.com/img/cache/product/024156__.jpg

#19 11 years ago

Well dang it don't fit anyways. But yeah he is cool looking. And c'mon guys have opinions, but no need for crazy talk.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

Im not a purist but seriously just adding toys to this game would be stupid add functional mods.
toys are for kids.

Functional? What did u have in mind? Like electronics n such?

#21 11 years ago

Woulda been sweet though

image.jpgimage.jpg

#23 11 years ago

Haha urs was pretty good

#27 11 years ago

Haha, I will measure it, But I know it won't even fit standing on the floor of the playfield. Even at the upper half below the ramp at the deepest part, it would only fit if You bend the sword down.

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I got this game last night and haven't even played it yet. This thread is giving me we one thoughts. I don't even like toppers unless they are factory and functional.

Congrats! It's a goodn'.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Is that figure 4" like the seller said. Looks really cool and no more glass to clean

It is exactly 4" but with sword about 5"

#30 11 years ago

Forgot to add.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#32 11 years ago

Mine has some wear. I'm not the best touch up guy so I just cleaned and waxed and put a piece of Mylar over it for now. I may eventually order decals and touch up around and replace the release decal. I also put a piece of Mylar over the chicks leg where the ball falls off that side.

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from singlebanana:

You could get out the Dremel and do a torso mount. You'd probably also have to cut off the lower end of the axe as well (which would still look fine), so that it doesn't hang down and disrupt your pf. Just a thought if you really like the toy and are looking for a project.

I was thinking about the torso thing

#36 11 years ago

Hey those orcs would probably work. Thanks. I wonder what shipping and all will be?

1 week later
#38 10 years ago

Well, it turns out my lion man figure will pull apart. I did not even have to cut him in half I just have him sitting in here right now but I will figure out the exact spot I want him and secure him soon.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Finrod:

Hm, are your AVENGER lights white instead of orange, or is it a picture artifact?

Just light in the pic I guess. They are orange

Quoted from singlebanana:Ha! Nice, I think it looks pretty good in there. Not a lot of room to work with in most of those older machines.

Thanks. I will get exact placement and more pics soon. I may order the papo ogre now and hope he comes apart haha.

#42 10 years ago

Thanks practicalsteve!!! I fig u deserved your own thread!!! Haha.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Poland, OH
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Magicmike0.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-toy-can-i-put-in-my-swords-of-fury?tu=Magicmike0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.