(Topic ID: 26520)

What Topper would you guys like next?

By Laseriffic

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th_terminator85si.gif
    halloweenflash.gif
    tales-from-the-crypt.jpg
    image.jpg
    th_Winkingsmlieyguy.gif
    predator-unmasked.jpg
    T2_003.jpg
    Fight.jpg
    There are 102 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from precisionk:

I know you have a magneto topper, but maybe a X-men topper with the whole gang up there.

I'm hoping that is in the works as well. Would be a sweet addition for the Pro models.

#52 11 years ago
    Quoted from precisionk:

I know you have a magneto topper, but maybe a X-men topper with the whole gang up there.

Jay is drawing this right now although it is not in our 3D format, this is a request from a Pinside for a custom though

#53 11 years ago

Future Spa! That's probably just my wishlist.

For something that will actually sell......not sure.

#54 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

I second this.

Third! T2 needs a good topper.

#55 11 years ago

We have a T2 topper we did for a custom, I could just manipulate it to our own. I'll keep this as an upcoming soon title.

#56 11 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

Jay is drawing this right now although it is not in our 3D format, this is a request from a Pinside for a custom though

I'd like to see an example of the finished work!

#57 11 years ago

Here is the one we did for T2

T2_003.jpgT2_003.jpg

#58 11 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

I really don't like putting the name of the game on toppers, I feel it's already there to begin with. If this is a majority vote then I will fit in in somewhere.

I agree, maybe the name crypt keeper could appear on a headstone in a cemetery setting. As far as topper suggestions maybe it could be the entrance through the gates (with two crows or bats seating on stone pedestals with candles) to the crypt keeper’s house in the background like the intro.

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I agree, maybe the name crypt keeper could appear on a headstone in a cemetery setting. As far as topper suggestions maybe it could be the entrance through the gates (with two crows or bats seating on stone pedestals with candles) to the crypt keeper’s house in the background like the intro.

I like this idea alot.. definitely going to use some of it.

#60 11 years ago
    #61 11 years ago

I second the house, but keep it classy like the rest of the pin...

#62 11 years ago
    Quoted from precisionk:

+1

#63 11 years ago

RBION would be cool

3 Layer TZ would be cool

BSD 3 Layer

#64 11 years ago

Black rose

#65 11 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Megatron fighting Optimus. Fists, gun and sword raised. Could be cartoon version or movies version, both good.

Big +1!

#66 11 years ago

I have written down all suggestions. I will make all these happen in time. Thanks for the ideas guys!

#67 11 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

What does a T2 topper such as this go for (if you were to make more)? In terms of price.

#68 11 years ago

Let's get a jump on it and start thinking PREDATOR ...just sayin'

predator-unmasked.jpgpredator-unmasked.jpg

#69 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Let's get a jump on it and start thinking Predator ...just sayin'

I have been meaning to do that, but I am just backed up a bit...

#70 11 years ago

Isin't there something you can take for that??

th_Winkingsmlieyguy.gifth_Winkingsmlieyguy.gif

#71 11 years ago

No.. I would have to hire people to fix it.. want a job??

#72 11 years ago

Could you somehow incorporate this into TFTC?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#73 11 years ago

We were talking about what we were going to do and Rats, Bats, Coffin, Spiderweb ( like JY fence ), CK, Castle cemetery scene type of thing a ma jig... lol, nothing really came out of this mornings discussion that is a big " were definitely doing it ". We have alot of ideas and some of them are Pinsiders suggestions, so this community will have essentially developed this topper when it's finished. I like the candle in this pic..hhmmmmmm

#74 11 years ago

I've been waiting for the Cirqus Voltaire topper. I think that a custom one was made and was hoping that one for the general public would be following soon. However, it's been a while and we still haven't seen it.
    Howie

#75 11 years ago

I haven't done a CV for general sale due to the scrolls, the custom one that was made was sized to fit right between them. If you would like one of the customs I can do this as the original designer doesn't mind sharing it, but I don't have plans for this title anytime soon.

#76 11 years ago

This picture I found online and might help you think of some for the TFTC along with the other ideas I mentioned before. Or here is a clip of intro as well to pick up on some ideas. I really like the zombie glowing statues going down the stairs into the crypt.

tales-from-the-crypt.jpgtales-from-the-crypt.jpg

#77 11 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

Cool!

#78 11 years ago

Can't wait for the TFTC topper! Thank you!

#79 11 years ago

Can you make cactus canyon please? Should beveasy to turn that guns and roses into CC.

Thanks,

Bill

#80 11 years ago
    Quoted from BillP:

Can you make Cactus Canyon please? Should beveasy to turn that guns and roses into CC.
    Thanks,
    Bill

I will get to it after Thanksgiving. I have too many now that we are working on .

#81 11 years ago
    Quoted from jsalce:

Can't wait for the TFTC topper! Thank you!

Me too!!!

#82 11 years ago

man i'd like to see something for the early ss, i know about the 12 volts, but surely we can find a way.

something for space shuttle
    or 8 ball deluxe
    imagine space invaders...

or for game we can't find toppers like high speed

#83 11 years ago

Watch the video... opening gate eerie tree... mansion... lightning bolt behind it.

#84 11 years ago

halloweenflash.gifhalloweenflash.gif

#85 11 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

man i'd like to see something for the early ss, i know about the 12 volts, but surely we can find a way.
    something for Space Shuttleor 8 ball deluxeimagine space invaders...
    or for game we can't find toppers like High Speed

Power on those ss systems really wouldn't be trouble to deal with. Anything can be converted pretty easily. I just don't know if there would be much interest. What older system would everyone really like to really see done?

#86 11 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

I have been meaning to do that, but I am just backed up a bit...

Predator would be awesome and a must buy for me.

I wanted to second the previous page's suggestion of Space Shuttle, and not just because I own one. Right now I'm using three inflatable orbiters from my seven year old son's birthday party. (He's a total rocket fanatic. "Dad, what's YOUR favorite model of Saturn rocket?") They actually look sort of bad ass in a pool toy sort of way. But, I mean, there's 7000 of those things out there. That's a pretty decent size market. And since it's not pricey that means more money left over to buy a cool topper!

#87 11 years ago

Predator, of course, the alien head, mandibles wide open. Maybe laser gun on shoulder. Hands with metal claws extended. Skulls with spine.

#88 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Predator, of course, the alien head, mandibles wide open. Maybe laser gun on shoulder. Hands with metal claws extended. Skulls with spine.

ok ok ok I'll contact them..lol

#89 11 years ago

yay!....er, we also need to talk about another SS Topper for meeeee

#90 11 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

something for Space Shuttle

Well, I was already ahead of you on THAT one...

*edit* And I have a great idea for a design already if you want to do it...

#91 11 years ago

Okay, kids, I'm officially in the game... this is Jay, the illustrator that works with Joe!
    All these suggestions for Crypt are sounding great. I'm sure we'll be able to incorporate most of them. A group X-Men is in the works now as well.
    Of course... it took me several minutes to figure out that TFTC meant "Tales From The Crypt".

#92 11 years ago

Welcome my friend..

#93 11 years ago

(slow chant)

update update update

#94 11 years ago

We haven't started yet, we are still in the " what exactly do we want process " We have all the ideas written down and Jay has been on and hears your requests. This will be something else when it's finished.

#95 11 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

We haven't started yet, we are still in the " what exactly do we want process " We have all the ideas written down and Jay has been on and hears your requests. This will be something else when it's finished.

Good no rush or off with a finger. Dead Man's Poker or Chop Poker I think was the name and was one of my favorite episodes.

#96 11 years ago

A decent T2 topper would be cool! The current one doesn't really float my boat.

#97 11 years ago

Yeah, Arnold is big on the backglass. A topper with just the exo skull and hands around might be cool. Can you make the eyes glow red?

#98 11 years ago

This was a customer custom not one of my designs. I will get to T2 &T3 in time.. eyes red aye aye!

#99 11 years ago

cool

th_terminator85si.gifth_terminator85si.gif

#100 11 years ago

This was a customer custom not one of my designs. I will get to T2 &T3 in time.. eyes red aye aye!

There are 102 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-topper-would-you-guys-like-next/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.