(Topic ID: 26520)

What Topper would you guys like next?

By Laseriffic

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th_terminator85si.gif
    halloweenflash.gif
    tales-from-the-crypt.jpg
    image.jpg
    th_Winkingsmlieyguy.gif
    predator-unmasked.jpg
    T2_003.jpg
    Fight.jpg
    There are 102 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 11 years ago

We are sitting here trying to conjure up a new topper idea and we are not sure what title to do. So we would like to hear from you on what we do next. Once we get a confirmed title we will then take all your ideas for that title and start designing it. We can now have 3 layers to build from so let your suggestions flow...

Joe

#2 11 years ago

Did you ever do Ironman? Seems like people are always looking for these toppers and you could use them on Avengers as well.

#3 11 years ago

I have done a couple of customs but not one of my own. As for Avengers, it is already being worked on.

#4 11 years ago

A Harley Davidson topper would be great. Could be used for all three Stern versions plus the Bally one also

#5 11 years ago

Send in your favorite ideas for Barbie Doll Dress-Up Time!!!!!!

#6 11 years ago

Megatron fighting Optimus. Fists, gun and sword raised. Could be cartoon version or movies version, both good.

Fight.jpgFight.jpg

#8 11 years ago

What about T2?

#10 11 years ago

Well we seem to be all over the board here. Joker Poker..where would we get 12V?

#11 11 years ago

How about FunHouse? Or Judge Dredd

#12 11 years ago

I wouldn't mind seeing one for the old Congo.
    Do 3 layers also include 3 different colors?
    If that is the setup then my wishlist would be-

Front layer- green lit ..greenery? or foliage.
    Second Layer-2 blue lit gorillas(one left/one right)
    Back Layer- Red Volcano(centered)

Not trying to score points but your work IS amazing!!

#13 11 years ago

Need avatar

#14 11 years ago

I would like my original concept drawn up joe. Pm me its been months since your artist contacted me.

#15 11 years ago

An alternative to TFTC. How many threads do you see saying WTB TFTC topper. They looked great but were made with very flimsy plastic. Please do it in the style of the JY topper you are doing now it is your best yet. If I were keeping my JY longer than 2 weeks, I would buy one right now.Also a Space Shuttle one would go over well. I just picked up one of those and I would be interested in seeing what you could do with it. Make the astronauts repairing the Space Shuttle like on the playfield.

#16 11 years ago

TFTC please

#17 11 years ago

#18 11 years ago

I dont own one , but what about Whitewater. The toppers are crazy expensive and there seems to be a demand. I think if you did the falls and lit it blue then did the letters in white. just a thought.

#19 11 years ago

Joker Poker..where would we get 12V?

Right off the power supply.

It would be cool to see new style toppers for older machines

#20 11 years ago

Judge dredd would be great, mine is missing the factory topper....at least I thought it was factory....

#22 11 years ago

I would like an alternative topper for my Whitewater as I don't have the original and finding one is impossible if not down right costing a fortune.

#23 11 years ago

Just as an FYI, there's a really neat T2 topper always on eBay. Works well for T2 or T3...

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

Send in your favorite ideas for Barbie Doll Dress-Up Time!!!!!!

Good one Steven!!!

#27 11 years ago
    #28 11 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

An alternative to TFTC. How many threads do you see saying WTB TFTC topper. They looked great but were made with very flimsy plastic. Please do it in the style of the JY topper you are doing now it is your best yet. If I were keeping my JY longer than 2 weeks, I would buy one right now.Also a Space Shuttle one would go over well. I just picked up one of those and I would be interested in seeing what you could do with it. Make the astronauts repairing the Space Shuttle like on the playfield.

Yes TFTC so when I finally find one I don't have to worry about it having the orginal and get yours which i am sure would be better lit up.

#29 11 years ago

I'm also sure you could come up with a better TFTC topper than factory!

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from PINBELL:

I'm also sure you could come up with a better TFTC topper than factory!

True, True but more encouragement for them to do one as well.

#31 11 years ago

TFTC it is.. I wanted to do one a month ago and some said to me " it has one already " so I never pursued it. Ok.. now that TFTC is the next release after GnR what would you want on the topper??

Joe

#32 11 years ago

Crypt keeper. Maybe a guillotine. and lots and lots of blood.

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from Laseriffic:

TFTC it is.. I wanted to do one a month ago and some said to me " it has one already " so I never pursued it. Ok.. now that TFTC is the next release after GnR what would you want on the topper??
    Joe

Awsome. Let me sleep on it. Yes, it has one already but hard to find and not really worth it if you do find one unless you have to have it because it's pretty boring with no lights and color.

#34 11 years ago

yahoo!
    crypt keeper in the front with a gillotine on the side, slimy tales from the crypt in back

#35 11 years ago

I really don't like putting the name of the game on toppers, I feel it's already there to begin with. If this is a majority vote then I will fit in in somewhere.

#37 11 years ago

what about company names / logos = Bally, Gottlieb, Game Plan, etc....??

#38 11 years ago

No John.. no names.

#39 11 years ago

Yea I will need a BBH also

#40 11 years ago

BBH is now on the list. I used to own one but sold it to get AC/DC.. good choice but I do like the BBH.

#41 11 years ago

STARSHIP TROOPERS!!!

#43 11 years ago
    Quoted from charles4400:

Starship Troopers!!!

My favorite movie next to The Breakfast Club.. Have the Translite hanging in my office.

Totan is being done by Myself and Dave from Pinball Toppers, we are going to collaborate on this one together sometime in the beginning of next year.

#44 11 years ago

I agree, watch the intro, do the green slime.

#45 11 years ago

Is there a way To incorporate flickering candles into the topper?

#47 11 years ago
    #48 11 years ago

Has there ever been an RBION topper? We don't have the ceiling clearance right now for toppers anyway, but I'm surprised how few mod options there seem to be for this machine, which screams out for weird mods.

#49 11 years ago

Rbion or avatar

#50 11 years ago

I know you have a magneto topper, but maybe a X-men topper with the whole gang up there.

There are 102 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-topper-would-you-guys-like-next and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.