Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Beebl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC00512 (resized).JPG
DSC00511 (resized).JPG
9C4A3C67-578E-43F0-BC28-16EA144B408C (resized).jpeg
Kiss (resized).png

#1 1 year ago

I love all of the tools that you guys have and use. Seems like there is always something else I can but. I am looking to add a Cliffy to the scoop on the left side of a KISS Pro. There are two long posts that need to be removed to install the cliffy. These are long with a hex at the bottom. I can't use a hex nut screwdriver because of the length of the post. Is there another tool that I can use or would you just use a regular wrench to get it out of the playfield? I have never installed a cliffy before.

#2 1 year ago

Its the one holding the plastic on below the Gene pop bumper

Kiss (resized).png

#3 1 year ago

1/4" drive deep socket should work nicely.

LTG : )

#4 1 year ago

If you don’t have a deep enough socket, or your reach to the hex base is obstructed, I use ignition wrenches.

9C4A3C67-578E-43F0-BC28-16EA144B408C (resized).jpeg

#6 1 year ago
#7 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

1/4" drive deep socket should work nicely.

DSC00511 (resized).JPG

#8 1 year ago

Yeah, I randomly found them while looking for a cheap set of deep sockets. They are a life saver for repairing pop bumpers

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from buffaloatx:

They are a life saver for repairing pop bumpers

I use this for the three long screws.

DSC00512 (resized).JPG

#10 1 year ago

Yeah those snap on sockets are nice. That post is long. Might have to go find some.

#11 1 year ago

You don't remove it from the top at all. That whole assembly comes out by removing the two nuts underneath. And I'm pretty sure you'll have to remove the 3 screws holding the vuk assembly to fit the Cliffy in. It's not hard at all.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

You don't remove it from the top at all. That whole assembly comes out by removing the two nuts underneath. And I'm pretty sure you'll have to remove the 3 screws holding the vuk assembly to fit the Cliffy in. It's not hard at all.

Oh man. I am so glad that I posted this now. I thought that the posts just screwed into the playfield.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Oh man. I am so glad that I posted this now. I thought that the posts just screwed into the playfield.

You still have to hold both sides. Just drop a socket that fits the hex over the post then hold a flat blade screwdriver in the gap between the post and the socket edge. Works a treat.

#14 1 year ago

Wow that's old school snap on script.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jacksonville, NC
$ 263.55
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside