(Topic ID: 39730)

What Tool Are You Using For This...

By jwwhite15

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I need to adjust a magnet core "down" a little and can't get the thing loose. I got the nut off but the "core" is so damn tight. In the past I have been able to use a big screwdriver but this time...pfft! Sooooo what do you use in that slot? If needed pictures always help, thanx in advance.

#2 11 years ago

Screwdriver has always worked for me. Did you try some heat on it?

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

Did you try some heat on it?

Not yet. When I tried the usual screwdriver tactic and it didn't work I wanted to get some feedback before I broke something. I will try a little heat, thanx.

#4 11 years ago

A piece of flat stock steel and a crescent wrench.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-tool-are-you-using-for-this and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.