• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2019-06-02 19.59.40-2 (resized).jpg
2019-08-08 22.01.21 (resized).jpg
2019-08-08 22.01.14 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Have to thin the herd by one. Narrowed it down to Super Flite or Space Mission. Both in good condition with good to very good play fields. Both work and play well (just finished SM refurb, Had SF a while). Both back glasses good, SM's has a couple minor flaws. SF's is almost perfect. Both cabinets good to very good, SM's is better. Can't decide which to sell. Pics below, SM overall game pic is pre-refurb, play field is post refurb. Suggestions / comments welcome.

2019-08-08 22.01.14 (resized).jpg2019-08-08 22.01.14 (resized).jpg2019-06-02 19.59.40-2 (resized).jpg2019-06-02 19.59.40-2 (resized).jpg2019-08-08 22.01.21 (resized).jpg2019-08-08 22.01.21 (resized).jpg
#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

I know I’m biased but I’d keep the Space Mission. Pure fun and yours looks great too. Not knocking Super Flite but I know I’d get tired of shooting at little else but stand up targets.

Thanks, think I need to play Space Mission more. Original plan was to sell it, but as got it finished started doubting.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

It’s pretty nice how certain machines hit you and you don’t know why. Can’t go wrong trusting your gut on this IMO.
As for the Hokus Pokus.....I’ll PM my address.

That's sure true. My 4 Square will never leave. As for Hokus, well will be keeping it a while too. Plus shipping would kill you. LOL

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Super-Flite is a fast, fun game but I like to route it where beginners play. The ruleset is simple, but experienced players might find it too simple and lose interest in it.
Play 50-100 games on each and then decide which one brings you the most joy. ‘Trusting your gut’ is good advice.

Thanks Pecos, have played probably 50 games on Super Flight, and do find it fast and fun. And trying to juggle the hit the bonus ad targets vs the ABCD target balance keeps me on my toes.

But after playing just a few games on Space Mission, finding what you say about art and varied targets to be true. Let the kick outs hit or not hit the swinging target, then I just aim for the spinner or the horseshoe. But not too much of a fan of games where trapping with flippers is difficult or impossible. Although finding catch trapping on SM works pretty well.

Thanks again for the advice. And who knows, you might find a Space Mission here to buy. LOL

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-to-sell-super-flite-space-mission?tu=dcrand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.